2013 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends: Don't Post Here- New Thread Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll also take this opportunity to post one of my marginally related tips:

Bring a pad of paper and pen to the pool area. That way, you can leave notes for family members at home base if you separate:

"In lazy river. Back at 3 pm"

"Gone to refill my mug"

"Spotted Johnny Depp over by the hot tub. Not coming back"

:rotfl2:

couchy - Your vacation is my kind of vacation! Enjoy. :goodvibes

Do they provide bedding/pillows for the daybed? Do you have to set up the sheets, or do they do that for you?

We'll have 5 in our room and we're staying CL. I was hoping they'd make up the daybed at turn down.

They provide the linens, pillows. I honestly don't remember ever putting the sheets on. I believe it was already made up under the outside cover. Can anyone else remember this? I know I never did it. There are extra pillows/blankets in the closet.

OK, Magic Kingdom last night was soooo horribly crowded. And rainy. However, the dessert party and Robyn and her family were fantastic. I absolutely loved the location, the fireworks were unbelievable and the desserts heavenly. Disney sure knows how to do fireworks!!!

So last night, after getting the good news about Bob, just was the icing on the cake. What a wonderful day.

Great news about Bob! Would love to see the July 4th preview fireworks one day :)

So this is our view this morning at SAB :)
We went to DHS and rode TSM twice. DH beat me both times :(
We had espresso and shared a cinnamon roll from Staring Rolls. Did a little shopping and now just relaxing . Ahhhh

Love the view! My DH and I always compare TSM scores too and he always wins! But, he always loses on the Buzz Lightyear ride at MK.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Will I see you on Sunday?

I was hoping to be there when the meet was originally scheduled for the 6th, but we have reservations for Ohana at 6:30 on the 7th, so unless we decide to skip that, probably not. However, we will be staying at the Beach Club from the 18th until the 24th, so hopefully we will see you then.

Look what we made tonight! Happy 4th!

null_zps5fd02d93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

page 216-225

A few outstanding questions:

Can you wear water shoes on the slide?

I am thinking the walk to it must get hot for ones tootsies

BUMP

Anyone know?

Marketplace Question:

I know that the coffee/drink station is open (or should I say not roped off) earlier than the actual marketplace is BUT is the area that has the toasters roped off before it opens?

TIA

BUMP

I was just seeing another thread where someone was very unhappy with the boat transportation to DHS for an EMH morning? What time do the boats actually start?

she/he stated that there was a family at the dock at 6:40 (they got there at 7:03) but the first boat didn't appear until 7:40???? That is kind of late to get to DHS before 8:00.

Was this a fluke? or is this normal?

BUMP

Great question. What is the earliest someone has taken a boat from the YC dock to HS?

I am currently at the new bar at hurricane Hannah's . Did you know they have an exclusive bar menu. I just had the ahi tuna for lunch. They also have pork sliders. FYI: you can not get these things at the regular CS hurricane Hannah's . There is an exclusive bar menu !

Any chance you snapped a picture of the bar menu to post when you get home?

:goodvibes

268F50D7-4B22-4C58-B400-D74B18F132B3-12996-000006CEEB9B6E7E.jpg

So this is our view this morning at SAB :)

That looks like a fantastic spot!

Dee - Happy 4th!

Very excited DH and I will be at YC September 18 - 22! No Disney trip this summer, but we will be empty nesters as DS17 will be first year college and DS21 will be last year college, so planned a trip for just the two of us.

Very excited for our return to Y&BC! Now, on to catch up on your pretrip report and this thread!

Rebecca

Thanks!!!

:welcome: back

So excited to hear about your upcoming trip. I have added you to the Be Our Guest list.

:woohoo:

Thanks for the warm welcome, Dee! :goodvibes

One of our DDs that will be joining us in November also lives in "near Boston" :rotfl:

We are north of the city.

Look what we made tonight! Happy 4th!

null_zps5fd02d93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Great call!!!

Ack! Down heah, we FLOAT! :scared1:

I :love: Stephen King!!! IT was one of his best works. Think I am going to pick up Joyland to read on my trip- nothing like a story about a haunted amusement park while at US and Disney.

:scared1:

Do they provide bedding/pillows for the daybed? Do you have to set up the sheets, or do they do that for you?

We'll have 5 in our room and we're staying CL. I was hoping they'd make up the daybed at turn down.

We stayed at the BC last week. The daybed was set up under the cover with sheets and a light weight blanket. There were extra linens and a pillow in a bag in the closet. The daybed was very comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter