2013 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends: Don't Post Here- New Thread Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Hey, Sully! What's behind the door?"

"Dunno Mike. Maybe we should check it out".

2013 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ, Fun and Friends: *** NEW THREAD *** July 2013

It's a brand new thread!!!

Let's move the fun over there- I tried to address the last few questions, and I will bump a few things over but if you are still looking for some information, please ask over there.

See you on the other side!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ON THIS THREAD!!!

I don't understand why its seems like the offerings at BC & YC are not as plentiful. There is a thread with pictures of all the club levels it just doesn't seem the same. I thought for a while that it was the way the CM's display the food but I'm just not sure. BC/YC looks in the pictures in my opinion to be lacking something that the other CL's have, I'm not sure what but just missing something.

I don't think they have as much counter space for food, so they can only put out what they have room for. I know the counter space in the Poly lounge seemed much larger.

Well... here it is t-minus 14 hours until departure time and what happens.....

my travel buddy CANNOT come..... Her dad has been very sick and well... the end is near **insert very sad face here**.... so it seems I am solo on this whole trip. I quickly called Disney to cancel her portion of the tours that were booked... and the dessert party is now a table for one... Dining reservations I will play with tonight...This is soo sad :confused3 Anyway I am all packed and ready to go. I arrive at MCO at 8:36 and will now head directly to ME since I won't have to wait for my friends plane to land and then it's directly to the pool for a sunken treasure! I'll be posting live reports while there, so until then... tata for now!!

Opps just saw this thread is closed!!!
~N

Well... here it is t-minus 14 hours until departure time and what happens.....

my travel buddy CANNOT come..... Her dad has been very sick and well... the end is near **insert very sad face here**.... so it seems I am solo on this whole trip. I quickly called Disney to cancel her portion of the tours that were booked... and the dessert party is now a table for one... Dining reservations I will play with tonight...This is soo sad :confused3 Anyway I am all packed and ready to go. I arrive at MCO at 8:36 and will now head directly to ME since I won't have to wait for my friends plane to land and then it's directly to the pool for a sunken treasure! I'll be posting live reports while there, so until then... tata for now!!

~N

So sorry to hear that, Nannette- sending warm thoughts to your friend!

Hope you have a fantastic trip- look forward to seeing you.

In case you missed it- New Thread (same old taunts)- you'll see what I mean...

Let's move the fun over there- I tried to address the last few questions, and I will bump a few things over but if you are still looking for some information, please ask over there.

Where are the entrances to get bracelets for the pool area??? We are going in September and I like to plan ahead. I wished the entrances were clearly marked on the map but I don't see them. Thanks! :)

SABgoogleearth2.jpg

Where are the entrances to get bracelets for the pool area??? We are going in September and I like to plan ahead. I wished the entrances were clearly marked on the map but I don't see them. Thanks! :)

SABgoogleearth2.jpg

I believe there are 3-

one that you access from the path between the Jib Slide and SAB (I think near the pool where the exit to the slide is)

one near Beaches and Cream

one near the kiddie/sand area

We have a new thread now, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3138290

I'm going to move your question over there.

Call me a lush, but at 10:40 this morning I told my coworkers & supervisor, " I can't wait to be on vacation because I need a beverage, NOW"! Thinking & dreaming of Sunken Treasures & Slushies...

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

(Sorry for the technical difficulties). The iPhone can't keep up with all the button pressing!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter