2013 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends: Don't Post Here- New Thread Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dee - now only 19 pages until a new thread is needed! :)

Even more exciting is only a week left on your countdown! You definitely deserve this special guy! >>> :dancer:

Here's a YC related question. According to post #9, there are only 2 deluxe CL rooms?? Has anyone ever stayed in these? I've seen the photos on the WDW website but I'm curious as to anyone's experience who has stayed in one.

We are about 20 pages from needing a new thread, so I will definitely be starting one sometime this week.

And, by the way, one week from right now, I will be boarding a Southwest flight to Orlando.

:banana::banana::banana:

Yahoo! Thanks for all you do Dee! We usually fly Southwest also. Are you flying out of Bostonia or Manch-Vegas? We usually do Manch, as ScottMc is a nervous flyer and JNPants doesn't want to deal with it. We find Manch to be much, much quieter, security is faster...etc.

DisMeet2012.jpg

YCFan, Disneymomx7, Teena in back, Disneymomx7's daughter?, Catho72 and The Magical One

Flat Friends are The Three Caballeros (pixarmom, natebenma and Ninjamom), then Flat Dee and MickeyT

Ahhh! So nice to finally put names with faces. I'd looked at those pics before and figured out most, but I had YCFan and DisneyMomx7 mixed up!

As far as the Fantasmic Dinner Package goes......the special entrance for the package is at the front if the park between the gas station and the public restrooms. There is a wooden gate that is closed and unmanned until about 30-40 minutes before the show. After that you can show your ticket to the CM standing there and they will let you in. If you attempt to go in the regular entrance you are told to get in the regular line but can still sit in the reserved area. The problem with that is that they start letting anyone sit there 5-10 minutes before the show so it could fill up if there are a lot of people in the regular line.

Our view today

86E6BA61-3971-4D86-918B-FD4154B092EC-13985-00000741045F4E4E.jpg

I once again beat DH this morning at TSM . This time I beat him by 11,000 points so he can't even claim he was close :) we shared a cinnamon roll from Staring Rolls and it was wonderful. There was a bit if An argument with some line cutters prior to opening of SAB and some guy went off. He then preceded to set up camp for his family by asking 10 chairs and a table for his family of 4. Someone said something to him and he said he needed sun chairs, shade chairs and a table for lunch. Wonder why people can't find chairs. Lol

Anywho , last night we were suppose to meet Dis people at DTD at 9:30 for snacks and a drink but DH and I fell asleep for three hours. I was so upset to miss three prime hours of WDW fun. It was 9:15 when we woke so no DTD for us. We spent a a large portion of the day at SAB so we were tired I suppose . We we t to beaches and cream and shared a No Way Jose so it wasn't a total loss

Well that's all for now. More later

As far as the Fantasmic Dinner Package goes......the special entrance for the package is at the front if the park between the gas station and the public restrooms. There is a wooden gate that is closed and unmanned until about 30-40 minutes before the show. After that you can show your ticket to the CM standing there and they will let you in. If you attempt to go in the regular entrance you are told to get in the regular line but can still sit in the reserved area. The problem with that is that they start letting anyone sit there 5-10 minutes before the show so it could fill up if there are a lot of people in the regular line.

Good to know. I think at one point I heard they discontinued the special entrance and had the people with packages having to wait in the very long line with everyone else. People were not happy, so sounds like they reopened special entrance. We haven't done the Fantasmic Package in a long time.

Dee yay!! :yay::yay::yay:

Our view today

86E6BA61-3971-4D86-918B-FD4154B092EC-13985-00000741045F4E4E.jpg

I once again beat DH this morning at TSM . This time I beat him by 11,000 points so he can't even claim he was close :) we shared a cinnamon roll from Staring Rolls and it was wonderful. There was a bit if An argument with some line cutters prior to opening of SAB and some guy went off. He then preceded to set up camp for his family by asking 10 chairs and a table for his family of 4. Someone said something to him and he said he needed sun chairs, shade chairs and a table for lunch. Wonder why people can't find chairs. Lol

Anywho , last night we were suppose to meet Dis people at DTD at 9:30 for snacks and a drink but DH and I fell asleep for three hours. I was so upset to miss three prime hours of WDW fun. It was 9:15 when we woke so no DTD for us. We spent a a large portion of the day at SAB so we were tired I suppose . We we t to beaches and cream and shared a No Way Jose so it wasn't a total loss

Well that's all for now. More later

Great pic, I can't believe the ignorance of some people. Did the CMs let him hog that many chairs? :eek:

Is it true that CL guest get a welcome gift in their rooms? If so what is it? And are they different between YC & BC

Starting to think about all the things I need to get for our trip in August. Just wondering if my 4 year old is allowed to use water wings in the pool or do I have to get her one of the life jackets they have there. Also, is there a height requirement for the slide there? TIA for the info....

Where is the Ahi at? DH loves Ahi

The tuna is on the bar menu at Hurricane Hannah's . It is not available at the food ordering side only at the bar. There are nice chairs and a counter to sit and eat there now :)

The tuna is on the bar menu at Hurricane Hannah's . It is not available at the food ordering side only at the bar. There are nice chairs and a counter to sit and eat there now :)

That looks delish. Can you use QS for that?

I :love: Stephen King!!! IT was one of his best works. Think I am going to pick up Joyland to read on my trip- nothing like a story about a haunted amusement park while at US and Disney.

:scared1:

Me too! I have read most of his books, but not Joyland. Maybe I'll add that one to my Kindle for my plane ride.

Here's my water in the parks tip.....go to any place that sells fountain pop and ask for a cup of ice water. It's free! It will also save you from lugging around heavy bottles of water around the park.

I second this. If someone in your family is picky about the taste of Florida water, you could either bring individual packets of Crystal Lite to dump into the free cup of water, or bring a Bobble and put the cold water into the Bobble so that it filters as you drink it. You can pick up Bobbles for about $8 at either Targer or Walgreens.

We usually fly Southwest also. Are you flying out of Bostonia or Manch-Vegas? We usually do Manch, as ScottMc is a nervous flyer and JNPants doesn't want to deal with it. We find Manch to be much, much quieter, security is faster...etc.

I was going to ask the same thing. We used to fly out of Logan, but since we are pretty much the same distance from either Logan or Manchester, we prefer to fly out of Manchester. Quieter, faster, and less traffic and hassle.

As of yesterday, our countdown is in the single digits! Woohoo! :banana: I started getting my act together yesterday: making my lists of must-pack items, buying odds and ends like umpty-leven bottles of sunscreen, and dragging out our luggage and carry-ons. I'll be spending most of today scaling Mount Saint Laundry. :sad2: Hmm....I think I need another iced coffee!

Hey you guys! Reading all the live reports are making me so excited for our trip! A week from now we should be landing and heading towards the DME!

I have a question that I'm sure y'all can answer better than anyone :)

After we check in, I'll need to pick up my pre-ordered annual pass, our photo pass + card, and buy the TIW card. Can I do all 3 of those at the International Gateway or do I have to go to the front of the park? I know we've picked up the photo pass at the front of Epcot before, but was hoping to get it all done at one place.

Thank you!

Me too! I have read most of his books, but not Joyland. Maybe I'll add that one to my Kindle for my plane ride.

Could be a problem with that plan. I think Stephen King is only releasing Joyland in actual book form- as a way to recognize the contribution of book stores to his success. I didn't even see it at Sam's Club last time I looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter