2012 Weddings!!

I've got to wait until Feb 2011, but it's just around the corner, for my 16 month mark and then have to wait again hopeing nothing boots me out of my space!! :scared1:

Good luck to everyone getting there dates, times, and locations! When you book let us know!! It's getting closer to 2011 when we can say "We are getting married next year!!" and not get a funny look because we say 2012! LOL :rotfl:

I'm so excited too!!! Keep me updated on how it goes for you. I contacted my consultant the other day so I think we are still on track for our day/time locations...

Will do, I have finals this and next week so hopefully it will go by fast. I will be emailing bill soon to make sure everything is still good with our locations and times. :yay:

Yay! I was engaged in March this year and we are having a Jan 14, 2012 wedding! I didnt think it would ever get here but my planner is starting to work on the LOA now so it will be ready to sign early January! Just 406 days til the bid day! It goes by much faster than i thought it would! Soo looking forward to the next 13 months of planning! :tinker:

Yay! I was engaged in March this year and we are having a Jan 14, 2012 wedding! I didnt think it would ever get here but my planner is starting to work on the LOA now so it will be ready to sign early January! Just 406 days til the bid day! It goes by much faster than i thought it would! Soo looking forward to the next 13 months of planning! :tinker:

:cheer2: Yeay! Congratulations!! I can't wait till I get to the point you're at now. Only 3 months and 28 days till we can sign our LOA! ;)

I just want to say congratulations to all the 2012 Brides!! I too am getting Married in 2012 sometime in May/June (we haven't settled on a final date yet) and we are having a wedding at home (because of financial reasons). But we did get engaged at Disneyland on October 5, 2010 (My birthday) in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle (my Favorite Princess).

Looking forward to seeing all the wedding plans that all of you are doing.

Amy

I just want to say congratulations to all the 2012 Brides!! I too am getting Married in 2012 sometime in May/June (we haven't settled on a final date yet) and we are having a wedding at home (because of financial reasons). But we did get engaged at Disneyland on October 5, 2010 (My birthday) in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle (my Favorite Princess).

Looking forward to seeing all the wedding plans that all of you are doing.

Amy

CONGRATS!! Hopefully you will still post so we can hear some of your plans!:goodvibes

Hi! We are May 2nd 2012! We're hoping to have a SBP wedding, and possibly the Attic :thumbsup2

I emailed our wedding planner last night and got a response today. Turns out that there are 4 couples wanting our day but thankfully all different ceremony times and reception locations! Definitly didn't finish reading the email before I started freaking out. I have learned that I must read the entire thing now before reacting. t-minus 2 weeks before we can confirm!

I emailed our wedding planner last night and got a response today. Turns out that there are 4 couples wanting our day but thankfully all different ceremony times and reception locations! Definitly didn't finish reading the email before I started freaking out. I have learned that I must read the entire thing now before reacting. t-minus 2 weeks before we can confirm!

PHEW!!! :headache:

Just spoke to disney yesterday hoping to have our wedding June 12, 2012 Wedding Pavilon and the Atlantic Dance Hall.

Just spoke to disney yesterday hoping to have our wedding June 12, 2012 Wedding Pavilon and the Atlantic Dance Hall.

:banana: We will be staying at Disney around that time for our wedding with our wedding party. Not sure how many days before yet... Maybe we'll bump into each other! :goodvibes

My consultant didn't tell me how many others there were wanting our day, just that they all wanted different times/locations. Hopefully it stays that way! I wondering if we do anything or just wait for them to contact us after the 21st? Too bad it falls so close to Christmas...we'll probably have to wait til after the holiday. It's exciting though!!!

My consultant didn't tell me how many others there were wanting our day, just that they all wanted different times/locations. Hopefully it stays that way! I wondering if we do anything or just wait for them to contact us after the 21st? Too bad it falls so close to Christmas...we'll probably have to wait til after the holiday. It's exciting though!!!

I just emailed mine to see if there are any wanting my date :goodvibes

Whew! I got a call from my consultant today that we got our date!! just 3 months and 26 days till we can sign the LOA! Now, I just hope we don't lose our reception site! :)

Congrats! I was right there a few months ago! Now I'm waiting on my LOA! It comes quick! So excited for you!

I am going to call on the 21st, just to make sure. It is a tuesday but hopefully its soon enough before the holidays that they can tell us something.

ok so I just found out I have to move my date since my fiancee's cousin is graduating that week. So I called disney and move it to June 19th. That means and extra week of saving for it!!

ok so I just found out I have to move my date since my fiancee's cousin is graduating that week. So I called disney and move it to June 19th. That means and extra week of saving for it!!

YAY!! One day after our wedding!!! :goodvibes Guess that means we can wedding stalk each other!!! hahahha:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter