2012 Weddings!!

Hello, I'm new to the boards but my fiance and I are hoping for 9/9/12. We want Epcot Japan and then an evening dessert party. Still undecided on the recption location. Completely excited:)

After lurking for a while on this site, I finally registered!

We're SBP, 7th September 2012, 12pm
Reception at Yachtsman Steakhouse

Glad so many other 2012 brides are planning away!

Yay! I am sooo glad to finally join! I have been oogling for so long! I am Jan 14, 2012 at Wishes, WP ceremony and Yacht/Beach Club ballroom reception in Asbury Hall! We just had our site visit last week! It was my fiancee's first trip to Disney! :woohoo:

I already have my dress! I have my maids dresses picked out! Favors bought and ready! Engagement announcements were sent in April to out of town family/friends! STDs are ready to go out with room block info in December! Whew... i should start my journal! Feel like i am behind! :love:

Hello, I'm new to the boards but my fiance and I are hoping for 9/9/12. We want Epcot Japan and then an evening dessert party. Still undecided on the recption location. Completely excited:)

WELCOME!!!

After lurking for a while on this site, I finally registered!

We're SBP, 7th September 2012, 12pm
Reception at Yachtsman Steakhouse

Glad so many other 2012 brides are planning away!

WELCOME!!!

Yay! I am sooo glad to finally join! I have been oogling for so long! I am Jan 14, 2012 at Wishes, WP ceremony and Yacht/Beach Club ballroom reception in Asbury Hall! We just had our site visit last week! It was my fiancee's first trip to Disney! :woohoo:

I already have my dress! I have my maids dresses picked out! Favors bought and ready! Engagement announcements were sent in April to out of town family/friends! STDs are ready to go out with room block info in December! Whew... i should start my journal! Feel like i am behind! :love:

WELCOME!!! Sounds like you've got alot done!!!

Add me to the list....formerly a 2011 bride....we had to make some changes due to money issues and to make sure we can afford everything we want. So yeah we will be getting married Wednesday July 11, 2012 at the Wedding Pavilion and the reception will be at the Grand Floridian! We are so excited! i look forward to chatting with all of you in the next year-ish!

Add me to the list....formerly a 2011 bride....we had to make some changes due to money issues and to make sure we can afford everything we want. So yeah we will be getting married Wednesday July 11, 2012 at the Wedding Pavilion and the reception will be at the Grand Floridian! We are so excited! i look forward to chatting with all of you in the next year-ish!

WELCOME!!! Looks like your the first July Bride so far!! :goodvibes

We wanted June 18th, 2011, but also had a long talk and figured out pushing it back one more year would give us peace and mind knowing we will be able to pay if off cash with no wedding debt!! :banana:

Congrats, Mindyjoy! Are you going to post a planning journal? Do we get to see pics? (hint, hint, hint ;) )

Yes yes yes .... Between work and school it is tough to find time to sit down and write it out ... I said, WHY did you have to propose on a SUNDAY night!?! :lmao:

I am so excited to become a member of the DFTW group :goodvibes

Welcome to the 2012 group!

Add me to the list please!! :goodvibes

I just found out we officially got the WP/ADH for our March 22, 2012 Wishes wedding and am soooooo excited!!! :yay:

Hi everyone!

I'm pretty new here, but since this was titled "2011 weddings" I thought I'd fit in... :)
On our last Disney trip in May, we got engaged on the Tower of Terror! It's our favorite ride, and we got a picture of the whole thing! Of course, we have to have a disney wedding!
We are getting married September 25 at the S&D!

I look forward to getting to know you guys!!

I am getting really excited, only 20 more days until we can confirm our date for April 21, 2012!

hahaha! I keep doing the same thing too..."only this more days..or months...or weeks till.."

Today was our 16 month mark (April 2, 2012) so, hopefully we will hear from our Consultant tomorrow or Monday to confirm our wedding date and ceremony site and time...only 3 months 4 weeks and 2 days till our 12 month mark and then we can sign our LOA. I have a feeling this is going to be the slowest 4 months ever! :goodvibes

I am getting really excited, only 20 more days until we can confirm our date for April 21, 2012!

I'm so excited too!!! Keep me updated on how it goes for you. I contacted my consultant the other day so I think we are still on track for our day/time locations...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter