2010 Yacht and Beach Club FAQ, Part II---Inactive Thread--- Please do not post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cake is awesome. Did you order it prior to getting to the BC or did you arrange for it while you are there. I would like to order a cake for my hubby when we are on vacation but am not sure how or when to order it. We are going to dinner at Le Cellier so I wasn't sure if I could order it there. After seeing your cake maybe I will just order one from PD at the yacht club and have it in the room.
Jill

Momof3boys I ordered the cake 7 days before we left from PD. My understanding from the cake chatter tread is that you can have specialty cakes at the resorts but it's limited to what you can have delivered in the parks.:)

Janloz-- re upgrading your parkhopper tix to AP ... if you bought them as part of package before price increase in aug you should use the tix first because I think that makes current gate price so you'll get a bit more credited toward the AP price. Thought I read that somewhere anyway.

So cool Echo Queen to get picked for the parade!!!

thanks for the heads up. we did purchase 9 day PH as part of our package

This is correct, we upgraded our package tickets from our early August trip, it was actually the day after the price increase and they adjusted the price of the tickets we had before they upgraded...one word of caution, if you have the dining plan make sure to tell them...somehow when we upgraded (at MK) they dropped the dining plan off our kttw cards and we had to spend a good hour back at the hotel trying to fix it and the snack credits we had never all got put back on...we had to call and get more reloaded on to the card it was a big pain and we definatley lost some.

thanks, i will ask for CM to give me 2 cards one with my park tickets and another with dining credits

I'M SO UPSET I'M NOT GOING TO BE!!!!! Did the girls get the envelope I mailed them?

It came yesterday~they were sooooo excited when they opened it! They think it's the most awesome thing that Teena is friends with Mickey and Donald! :rotfl: :rotfl: THANK YOU!!!!!

We truly wish that you were going to be there!!! :sad2: Hoping to be able to go next summer (fingers crossed) and see you then!!

Enjoy your time with Jeanne and the kids!!! :grouphug: I'll be sure to fill you in on our vacation when we return!!!!:goodvibes

Echo queen~What a great trip indeed! Awesome cake-too nice to eat!!! LOL!

I can't believe our mother/daughter trip is TOMORROW!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: So much for learning a lesson and starting to pack early.... I still haven't packed a thing! Yikes!!!! :rolleyes1:rotfl:

Have a wonderful trip! Mother/daughter trips are some of my best times!

Echo queen~What a great trip indeed! Awesome cake-too nice to eat!!! LOL!

I can't believe our mother/daughter trip is TOMORROW!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: So much for learning a lesson and starting to pack early.... I still haven't packed a thing! Yikes!!!! :rolleyes1:rotfl:

I love mother daughter trips!!! My daughter and I have those all the time and each one is special. Our mother daughter trip is coming up in 40 days!! I can't wait. Hope you enjoy your trip!

~Nannette

It came yesterday~they were sooooo excited when they opened it! They think it's the most awesome thing that Teena is friends with Mickey and Donald! :rotfl: :rotfl: THANK YOU!!!!!

We truly wish that you were going to be there!!! :sad2: Hoping to be able to go next summer (fingers crossed) and see you then!!

Enjoy your time with Jeanne and the kids!!! :grouphug: I'll be sure to fill you in on our vacation when we return!!!!:goodvibes

Have a fantastic trip kldmom2000! I'm envious that you are getting back to the World so soon!!

We are leaving tomorrow for our first ever stay at the BC! I have my lime green mickey head, so if there are any DISers there, please say hello :banana:

Here's the latest on the October trips.

Eeyore70 -- are you staying at BC or YC or BCV?

PNO4TE BC 10/1-10/10
ShelleyLynn BCV 10/1-10/10
I Believe BC CL 10/2-10/9
Nannette YC 10/7-10/11
Misled BC 10/11-10/17
Eeyore70 10/17-10/23
Jlhay BC 10/27-11/2

Hope everyone at the World is having a great time!!

We are leaving tomorrow for our first ever stay at the BC! I have my lime green mickey head, so if there are any DISers there, please say hello :banana:

Have a wonderful time. You will love the BC.

Thanks for keeping the October list, Julie. Where are you in Northern VA?

Was anyone offered a bounce back at BC/YC latley? While there I mentioned it to Teena and she found the clock like calender picture that is usually in the room that only has 2010 calendar. I called the number and the CM said it would cover free dining for limited time frame, no percentage off room only. I booked for the same time next year.:thumbsup2

I was waffling for a moment thinking about perhaps changing to BWI Deluxe CL, but have come to my senses :lovestruc and will be keeping my BC reservation. I drive myself nuts sometimes over-thinking my resort choice! I AM contemplating changing my view to Lagoon Club Level view from my current Garden View.....I would love a view of the boardwalk/lake! :goodvibes
I am very close to making that decision....probably tomorrow will have to make a phone call to CRO to modify my ressie!
I am happy I decided to stay with the BC afterall! :goodvibes

Originally Posted by janloz
List of Sept BC/YC Disboards:

mom_rules BC Sept 2nd-Sept 7th
mechteach YC Sept 3rd-Sept 6th
ibela BC Sept 3rd-Sept 7th
LizEN BC Sept 4th-Sept 11th
DoleWhipMom BC Sept 4th-Sept 11th
littlelulu33 BC Sept 4th-Sept 12th
wvdislover BC Sept 4th-18th
WAWDWLUVER BCV Sept 6 & 7th the BWV until Sept 20th
gone2disney BC CL Sept 8th-14th
derricksonb BCV Sept 7th-Sept 12th
I Run Long BCV Sept 8th-Sept 22nd
DisneyKara BCV Sept 10th-Sept 17th
Janloz BC CL Sept 11th-19th
focusondisney YC Sept 15th-Sept 18th
runskyhy BC Sept 18th-?
jlhay YC Sept 19th-Sept 23rd
DT83097 YC Sept 21st-Sept 26th
cindydare BC Sept 25th-Oct 1st
momof3cuteboys BC 9/25-10/3
aussietravellers BC Sept 29th-Oct3rd & YC Oct 3rd-13th

Anyone else???

We'll be at BCV Sept. 15 - 20!! :cool1:

As I just posted, our trip is coming up very soon! I just realized that in my planning, I've neglected the coffee drinkers in my family.
We are staying at BCV, but are not DVC members (made a regular reservation and got lucky!).

What coffee supplies do we need to have? I've seen people posting on other boards about packing coffee filters and "good" (their preferred, I guess) coffee.

What is going to be in the room already besides the coffee maker?

Thanks!

Current list of Sept DISers at YC/BC/BCV

mom_rules BC Sept 2nd-Sept 7th
mechteach YC Sept 3rd-Sept 6th
lmgaddis YC Sept 3rd-Sept 6th
LargoLori BCV Sept 4th-Sept 6th
ibela BC Sept 3rd-Sept 7th
LizEN BC Sept 4th-Sept 11th
DoleWhipMom BC Sept 4th-Sept 11th
littlelulu33 BC Sept 4th-Sept 12th
wvdislover BC Sept 4th-18th
WAWDWLUVER BCV Sept 6 & 7th the BWV until Sept 20th
gone2disney BC CL Sept 8th-14th
derricksonb BCV Sept 7th-Sept 12th
I Run Long BCV Sept 8th-Sept 22nd
DisneyKara BCV Sept 10th-Sept 17th
Janloz BC CL Sept 11th-19th
focusondisney YC Sept 15th-Sept 18th
seamama71 BCV Sept 15th-Sept 20th
runskyhy BC Sept 18th-?
jlhay YC Sept 19th-Sept 23rd
DT83097 YC Sept 21st-Sept 26th
fterie4u BC Sept 22nd-Sept 29th
cindydare BC Sept 25th-Oct 1st
momof3cuteboys BC 9/25-10/3
aussietravellers BC Sept 29th-Oct3rd & YC Oct 3rd-13th

Anyone else?

As I just posted, our trip is coming up very soon! I just realized that in my planning, I've neglected the coffee drinkers in my family.
We are staying at BCV, but are not DVC members (made a regular reservation and got lucky!).

What coffee supplies do we need to have? I've seen people posting on other boards about packing coffee filters and "good" (their preferred, I guess) coffee.

What is going to be in the room already besides the coffee maker?

Thanks!

I purchase the Maxwell House coffee pads with the sealed filters. Very little mess or hassle. One filter makes 4 cups or you can use two for 8 cups.

Not premium coffee, but it fits the bill for me.

Thanks for keeping the October list, Julie. Where are you in Northern VA?

McLean, VA -- any further north we'd be in Maryland or DC! So looks like just a bit up 95 from you in Fredericksburg. Do you drive or fly to WDW? We are flying in October because don't want the boys out of school longer but thinking of driving next August when we'll have time. We drive each summer to South Carolina though and that is long enough for me so we'll see. Hopefully get very cheap airfare and that will solve our dilemma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter