2010 S.S. Members (DVC) Cruise - We Can Call In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Michael,

I had looked at the chart too and thought the exact same thing - 9/18 must be the date they have set aside for us. Hope you will be there too. We hope to be aboard that one with as many SSMC09ers as possible!

Currently it's just a maybe. My partner has to put in for vacation like a year out. We are also looking to book the Maiden Voyage for the Dream tomorrow.

Currently it's just a maybe. My partner has to put in for vacation like a year out. We are also looking to book the Maiden Voyage for the Dream tomorrow.

Wow, wish we could do that too - but not in a "happy place" to do that!! But congratulations on the Maiden Voyage! Let me know how you do with that!

Still hope you can make the SSMC11!

The Dream will be doing 4 and 5 night cruises when the Magic is in Europe during the Summer of 2011. First 5 nighter will sail on 5/28/2011 and the last one on 8/16/2011. There will also be a 5 nighter for NYE that sails on 12/29/2011.

Sorry Michael I meant I was hoping the Member cruise would be 5 nights. We are going to do a 5 night in June on the Dream.

Sorry Michael I meant I was hoping the Member cruise would be 5 nights. We are going to do a 5 night in June on the Dream.
That would be nice, but I don't think that it will ever happen. I don't think that DCL would charter the entire ship to DVC during any season except for value season.

thanks for the link Monika. As promised, I am going to shut this one down. Enjoy the cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter