200 points from SSR/Poly. For rent or Transfer from June use year. $17.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very interested… I have rented points before so this is not new to me but I do have questions (as to days available, preferred or not, etc.), I am traveling right now so not exactly sure of my availability, I do not know how to PM… would that be a more convenient method of communication? Thanks much, Rick
dm is best or on dm we could exchange # to text can't do numbers on open forum against the rules

Hello looking at 2 different options... looking for Saturday night July 15th, a studio room? 2nd option is July 15th to July 20th (check out), studio room... in a perfect world I have a Rivera reservation and I was suppose to be checking out on July 15th but I things have changed and I would like to add another day onto Rivera, July 15th.... if not, then would look at another resort for July 15th to 20th

Thank you
Kevin

If you have any points left, I'm looking for a studio at Old Key West or Saratoga for one night, 11/1 - 11/02. I appreciate any help.

Thanks

I’m looking for availability July 17-21, 2023 for family of 6 (2 adults, 4 kids - ages 17, 5, 3 and 11 months). Thank you.

Hi -
Looking for reservations for SSR on 08/19-23/2023. 58 points. Will send you a pm.
Thanks -
Wendy

Looking for some last minute points July 3rd-July 10th. (should be about 88-98pts SSR
studio) one adult and one 14yr old. Studio.

Hi! Saratoga Studio (sleeps 5 with pull down sleeper)? For 8/15-8/19? 2 adults, 2 children. Anything available? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!