200 points from SSR/Poly. For rent or Transfer from June use year. $17.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Special

Earning My Ears
I have some of my 2023 and 2024 use year points SSR and POLY contracts. I need to move these so I can plan my son's Graduation.

Hi! I am interested in SSR from Fri 8/11 to Mon 8/21. 2 adults, 1 child (15 yo). Studio room. Thank you! Bernadette

i am sorry those are in very high demand and i have much less of them in fact I am out of them already i really need to charge more per point for them i must get 10 inquiries a day

i am sorry those are in very high demand and i have much less of them in fact I am out of them already i really need to charge more per point for them i must get 10 inquiries a day
No problem, thanks for your fast response. $17 pp is very attractive, I think the going rate for these should be around $22 11 months out.

Hello, looking for a studio for June 17-24, 2023 for 4 adults. Prefer BWV or BCV but would accept anything at this late a date. Thanks.

Hi! Looking for a 3 bedroom or something that will fit 6 adults and 5 kids. 6/5-6/7. Could go a few days earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!