200 points from SSR/Poly. For rent or Transfer from June use year. $17.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have 104 points remaining, for a one bedroom at OKW checking in Jul 9th and out Jul 13th (4 nights)?

I read through this string and did not detect how many, if any, of the 200 points may be left, sorry if I missed it…. We are planning a possible trip arriving 8/22/23 and would be interested in a deluxe studio for at least 5 nights. First choice BCV, second Boardwalk, third Saratoga Springs… if you could let me know your availability of your points and any of these resorts I would greatly appreciate it. Rick

I read through this string and did not detect how many, if any, of the 200 points may be left, sorry if I missed it…. We are planning a possible trip arriving 8/22/23 and would be interested in a deluxe studio for at least 5 nights. First choice BCV, second Boardwalk, third Saratoga Springs… if you could let me know your availability of your points and any of these resorts I would greatly appreciate it. Rick
i have enough points let me see what is availab

SSR is available
I am very interested… I have rented points before so this is not new to me but I do have questions (as to days available, preferred or not, etc.), I am traveling right now so not exactly sure of my availability, I do not know how to PM… would that be a more convenient method of communication? Thanks much, Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter