20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

I was think that along with when does registration open?

If it the middle of the night my time not a problem just need to know if I need to set an alarm to get me up 😂

we can wake each other up!
i've been checking my email all day today (given what you wrote in the other thread)..
i don't normally check my email very often during the day, so i made a point of it..
at least until my phone was taken hostage by my 5 year old grandson 😂

An email has been sent to Patreon Supporters attending the event with details as to when/how to sign-up for individual events. These sign-ups will start at 10AM Eastern Time on 7/3/2019. Half of the available spots will be made available to Patreon Supporters at the time, the rest will be available when we open registrations up to all attendees. I don't have an ETA on that yet but I will give you advance notice.

If you have not received an email yet please give it a few hours as it takes time to reach everyone on the mailing list.

If by later today (say after 12PM Eastern Time) you still haven't received the email and you think you should please send me an email so I can investigate further. Most likely you used a different email address for Patreon versus what you used for the 20th Anniversary event and they're not 'lining up'. It's an easy fix and I will make sure you get the email well in advance of the sign-ups.

Please keep in mind that once we reach 50% sign-ups on any individual event they will automatically close out to early sign-ups. If you don't get in please don't panic, you will have a chance to try again once they open up to all attendees - again, I don't have an ETA on that yet but I will give you advance notice.

I've received some questions that I didn't anticipate so I thought I would share the answers here in case others had the same:

1. There is no sign-up process for the live podcast recording. As long as you have credentials for the full event you can come to the live show.

2. For the events going on at the same time (i.e. crafting, pintrading and cupcakes) you can only sign-up for one.

3. You do not have to stay for an entire event but we do ask that you arrive on time, especially for something like Crafting with Kathy as she will be showing you how to make something.

4. We do ask that you stick to one event a time if they are simultaneous (meaning don't plan on meandering between Crafting, Pintrading or Cupcakes). The podcasters who created these events are limiting them based on the number of people they think they can work with at any given time and still give everyone an enjoyable experience. For something like crafting with Kathy she will have enough supplies for the people who signed up, if some decided to join late it wouldn’t be fair to Kathy or the other attendees.

5. Please do not show up for an event you did not sign-up for/get into. I know it would be tempting for those events held in a 'public' space but again this wouldn't be fair to the podcasters running the event and/or the other attendees. We will have a way to distinguish who has signed up for each event so we will know if you're not supposed to be there.

@WebmasterJohn I have a quick question, in the email and above you say registration will open 10am eastern.

But when I click on the links the holding page say registration will open at 9am Eastern.

So really want to be sure as I’m in a meeting tomorrow 1pm-3pm UK time, so if it’s 9am I need to make sure I run out half way through, claiming I ate a dodge salad for lunch (who am I kidding I don’t eat salad) to get a spot.

Alternatively if it is 10am need to make sure I practice my pointed stares for anyone who tries to make the meeting overrun - I’m looking at you, Janet from Accounting 😂

Last edited:
@WebmasterJohn have a quick question, in the email and above you say registration will open 10am eastern.

But when I click on the links the holding page say registration will open at 9am Eastern.

So really want to be sure as I’m in a meeting tomorrow 1pm-3pm UK time, so if it’s 9am I need to make sure I run out half way through, claiming I ate a dodge salad for lunch (who am I kidding I don’t eat salad) to get a spot.

Alternatively if it is 10am need to make sure I practice my pointed stares for anyone who tries to make the meeting overrun - I’m looking at you, Janet from Accounting 😂

thanks for asking....i was wondering the same thing...i set my phone alarm for 4pm and 5 pm, just in case....and i cancelled a 4:30 pm meeting...no reason given.....i have my priorities!! :

I've received some questions that I didn't anticipate so I thought I would share the answers here in case others had the same:

1. There is no sign-up process for the live podcast recording. As long as you have credentials for the full event you can come to the live show.

2. For the events going on at the same time (i.e. crafting, pintrading and cupcakes) you can only sign-up for one.

3. You do not have to stay for an entire event but we do ask that you arrive on time, especially for something like Crafting with Kathy as she will be showing you how to make something.

4. We do ask that you stick to one event a time if they are simultaneous (meaning don't plan on meandering between Crafting, Pintrading or Cupcakes). The podcasters who created these events are limiting them based on the number of people they think they can work with at any given time and still give everyone an enjoyable experience. For something like crafting with Kathy she will have enough supplies for the people who signed up, if some decided to join late it wouldn’t be fair to Kathy or the other attendees.

5. Please do not show up for an event you did not sign-up for/get into. I know it would be tempting for those events held in a 'public' space but again this wouldn't be fair to the podcasters running the event and/or the other attendees. We will have a way to distinguish who has signed up for each event so we will know if you're not supposed to be there.

Thanks so much for doing all of this, John! Your hard work is a credit to your business. Have a great day!

@WebmasterJohn I have a quick question, in the email and above you say registration will open 10am eastern.

It's 10AM Eastern Time. I have corrected it on the sign-up forms.

Tell Janet from accounting that no one cares about her spreadsheets.....

Confirmed for Dole Whip Meet before DAH!

we're going to the DVC event that night so at most we'd be able to stay at the dole whip meet for a half hour - i figured it wouldn't be fair to take a spot just for half an hour. So i didn't sign up for that one. I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun!!!

But i did manage to sign up for the other ones i wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts