20% discount??

fun2bmomof3

Mouseketeer
My rep told me that dvc members get a 20% discount on food and gift shop purchases. But I've never heard anyone on here mention it. Is there really a discount or no?

fun2bmomof3 said:
My rep told me that dvc members get a 20% discount on food and gift shop purchases. But I've never heard anyone on here mention it. Is there really a discount or no?

10 percent at some restaurants. I would not buy into DVC for the discounts, most of them are just to get you to use the restaurant.

Currently, members get a 20% discount on meals at most (not all) the restaurants in the Swan/Dolphin resort. Most of the other food discounts are for lunch at selected resort and EPCOT table service restaurants and are 10%, not 20%.

There are some limited merchandise discounts at a few of the DD establishments, but as far as I know, none of the are 20%.

There is a complete list of current perks/benefits on the Members' website.

Best wishes -

AP will get you 10% off at some of the downtown disney shops and DDE is available for AP holders for $50 to get 20% off meals at many locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter