2 week US/IOA ticket - can you upgrade to 3 weeks??

Sweet Pea UK

DIS Veteran
Odd question ... but when I last went in 2007 we had pre-purchased 14 day US/IOA tickets. When we went to use the ticket they asked us if we wanted to upgrade the ticket for 3 weeks for a small fee. We didn't as we were only there 3 weeks. However, this year we have bought the same tickets as we are staying there for the first 4 nights of our 20 night trip. The trouble is my parents are coming out to join us for the last week and we plan to got to IOA with them on their first day. Our passes will have run out by then if we use them as soon as we get there so we are planning to spend our first day by the pool and not use them. Now DH is saying he doesn't think he can be that close to Harry Potter and not go in to have a look!!

I agree!!

It would be great if they still offered the deal of upgrading as we can just do that.

Does anybody know if they still do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter