Im right there with you in the Frustration department Ant.
6 Emails sent from me and all 6 responses were exactly lke yours.
I REALLY don't think anyone is reading our messages...
How can they just keep responding like that?
I asked for PROOF of what I did wrong, so at the very least I can warn my friends "don't do this it will get you banned"
Time is ticking and now ANOTHER quest is starting tomorrow! i miss my friends, I miss my rooms and stuff and my TDM and most of all my prison dogs must be starving!!! poor things :(
I am so very hurt and frustrated byt this, I just really dont think that i can fight much longer only to be dissapointed everytime i check my Email from VMK_Shorty (AKA Words that I am not allowed to say on a family oriented board)
If anyone has me or ant on their friends list and happens to run into a host can you guys possibly put in a good word for us that would be great!
also if anyone else has any other ideas short of Flying to california...I'm all Ears!

Also thanks to everyone who has PM me offering accounts and love :)
I glove and miss you all!
Ant hang in there...we will figure something out.
:wizard:

FREE ANT AND CLOIEPOOH!!!!​

These might help. There were in the player's guide.

Yavn's Boss

Kim Kerscher
The Walt Disney Internet Group
(818) 623-3266
Kim.Kerscher@dig.com

Karen DeMarco
mPRm Public Relations
(323) 933-3399
kdemarco@mprm.com
(she is public relations for the new pirates game so there must be a PR person for VMK and she could forward)

Code issues

VMK Operations (407)566-4421 leave a voice mail

Miss Blue and Ant, please try calling these people. Obviously those that have taken care of the emails are no longer reading them.

We really want to see both of you back in the game. :goodvibes :goodvibes

I tried to Email them but it got returned "no such user" there phone #'s don't go anywhere either.
I DID Email that Brandy person, head of DIG and also DIG Customer relations. Just waiting to hear a reply

You poor guys! I'm so sorry that this is happening to you, now of all times! Good luck getting through and getting this ban lifted in time to enjoy the last month in the game (though of course, we're all still hoping it won't be the last month). :hug:

Here's an idea (& sorry if the two bannees have already done something similar, I didn't read every post in this thread)...

Take a look at all the press releases about VMK closing. Whose name is on those, what are the names of all the quoted folks from Disney corporate or VMK or the Press Office?

Find out *their* contact info & nicely ask *them* to make things right. Every *single* person. Just be nice about it.

I swear, sometimes whoever The Powers That Be are in online communities...they sometimes don't understand that these communities aren't just a cold bunch of code on a website. These 'places' become a true neighborhood. The users become our neighbors, our friends. We share, we fuss, we have fun, we help each other along.

Good luck,
agnes!
PS - Maybe everybody has already "left the building" at VMK and the only things running are the servers & the electricity.
And it wil all be turned off by remote control from Burbank.

Those letters make me so mad. I'm so sorry Jewel, :hug: . Have you tried calling them to talk in person? Maybe that could clear things up.
Or maybe we could all send in letters?

- Sorry, i'm not the best to give advice.

Egad! I come back from Disneyland and find that AntJewel is banned??? :confused:

This is so not right. Do you use VMK Pal or something? I'm wondering why they think you hacked. I know you didn't do it. I'm pretty disgusted right now. I'm sorry about this. :hug:

I think it's kind of ironically hysterical that VMK is handing out TEN-YEAR bans! :lmao: I wonder if they have a bug in their system and their system was hacked into, making it hand out bans willy-nilly (or maybe to VMK'ers that the hacker didn't like.)

Still think it stinks. I never really played VMK, but I know how important it is to a lot of people. It is sad that the two bannees can't get a real person to answer their queries.

This is a true Catch-22 for the digital age.
:surfweb:
You're banned.
You ask Contact Us why you're banned.
You get canned responses from the system.
There is complete and utter doubt that a human being ever reads any of your queries.
Also.
Since you're banned, you can't ask in real-time why you're banned.
So.
You're banned.
You ask Contact Us...
:badpc:

agnes!

I think it's kind of ironically hysterical that VMK is handing out TEN-YEAR bans! :lmao: I wonder if they have a bug in their system and their system was hacked into, making it hand out bans willy-nilly (or maybe to VMK'ers that the hacker didn't like.)

Still think it stinks. I never really played VMK, but I know how important it is to a lot of people. It is sad that the two bannees can't get a real person to answer their queries.

This is a true Catch-22 for the digital age.
:surfweb:
You're banned.
You ask Contact Us why you're banned.
You get canned responses from the system.
There is complete and utter doubt that a human being ever reads any of your queries.
Also.
Since you're banned, you can't ask in real-time why you're banned.
So.
You're banned.
You ask Contact Us...
:badpc:

agnes!

Yes! Exactly! They are totally ignoring my emails now. I even sent them one asking them to type an exact phrase so that I would know someone is actually reading the letters. I haven't had a response from that one yet. I will let you know if i do. ;)

And the funny part is, that I know if it becomes a pay to play game, I will get an email from them begging me to sign up, to "pay" and play.

wow, i'm so sorry. The irony of a ten year ban just kills me, since we have less than a month until VMK closes, but it's heartbreaking nonetheless. I hope it get reversed!

Well I wrote vmk about 4 letters yesterday and then I had an idea. I asked them to type a certain word in their response just to see if anyone was really reading the letter.

I told them that if they would just type the word I asked, then I would stop writing and pleading my case.

Today I received yet another automatic response and the word I asked them to type into the response, was not there. So that lets me know that no one is reading them at all.

If I receive any sort of personalized email from them, I will post it here, and let everyone know. I will stop posting their automatic responses because I know you are all probably as sick of reading them as I am.

I am not giving up on this and will fight until vmk closes if that is what it takes. Mods, please keep this thread open so that I can update if necessary.

PS. Garizle, I don't want to try any sort of tricks to get back onto VMK. I would rather enter vmk as antjewel when they admit they have made a mistake and let me back in their way, not by changing my IP address. I want to do this the legal and correct way. Despite my anger, I would like to set the right example and respect vmk values.

oh goodness..
that is just seriously pathetic.
i mean come on, seriously i don't even know you and i 100% believe that you did absolutely nothing wrong.
that's just plain crazy.
ugh, well i really hope the get some sense knocked in their heads and you get your ban off.

best wishes<3 :hug:

A suggestion for getting some actual attention... report your ban as a player scam being perpetrated by VMK. I'm 100% serious.

Back when the gingerbread prize fiasco happened, I wrote to VMK using all of the links that possibly made sense through Contact Us. I got the same canned response to all of them, from QA_Daisy or something like that. That made me unusually angry so I switched over to jerk mode and reported the prize fiasco to VMK as a player scam, indicating that I was reporting VMK to themselves for scamming their own players. A short time later, I got a personalized response from QA_Daisy. That convinced me that reporting VMK to themselves for scamming players is the only way to get their attention.

In the case of the 10 year bans, you have nothing to lose by reporting VMK to themselves for scamming you by banning you for reasons they have fabricated to justify your ban.

I hope you get your bans reversed immediately.

I'm no lawyer, nor do I play one on television, but I would think that a court could use VMK's own ban to force them to stay open.

I mean, last month, the company announced it was closing the site, then, a week ago they ban a player for 10 years. Doesn't that imply that there will be something to ban a person from, for the next 10 years. They could have given a 60 day ban, which would have the same effect if the site was actually closing.

It sounds like good evidence in a lawsuit case. Too bad I don't know any lawyers, or have any money.

A suggestion for getting some actual attention... report your ban as a player scam being perpetrated by VMK. I'm 100% serious.

Back when the gingerbread prize fiasco happened, I wrote to VMK using all of the links that possibly made sense through Contact Us. I got the same canned response to all of them, from QA_Daisy or something like that. That made me unusually angry so I switched over to jerk mode and reported the prize fiasco to VMK as a player scam, indicating that I was reporting VMK to themselves for scamming their own players. A short time later, I got a personalized response from QA_Daisy. That convinced me that reporting VMK to themselves for scamming players is the only way to get their attention.

In the case of the 10 year bans, you have nothing to lose by reporting VMK to themselves for scamming you by banning you for reasons they have fabricated to justify your ban.

I hope you get your bans reversed immediately.

Wow, this makes a lot of sense. Have you tried this yeat OP?
agnes!

Wow, has it only been a week since I received the ban? Gad zooks it seems like the longest week ever. Thanks for the suggestions Q. I really do appreciate all the help. I am waiting to hear from a few more letters I sent yesterday. I will send some more today and wait, wait, wait. :surfweb:
To all of you who have changed your signatures these last few days to help plead my case and even those who have used your rooms to help me, this sincere thanks and hugs goes out to you all.... :grouphug: :grouphug: :hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter