WOOO HOOOOOO! And just in time for us to go AFK together for the race in Darlington!

Well, guess you will be catching up on all that missed VMK play time so will be missing that race this weekend.

I am so happy I will get to see your little person again!

~Fan

Yeah great news so glad for you:cool1: Thank you to the nice person at VMK that worked it out.:goodvibes

Oh that's wonderful news!! :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :banana: Well done, I'm so glad all your efforts finally paid off, and you at least get to watch the sun go down with the rest of us :hug:

I am happy to say that I received my phone call today! And after a long discussion, the individual released me from my ban and told me to enjoy my last few weeks on vmk. This person was very professional and was very apologetic. So I am BACK ON VMK!!! YAY!!!!

And i have to say, Thank you to the individual that called me and worked this whole thing out, You rock!

:woohoo: WOOT :woohoo:

So glad to hear you are back and will be able to enjoy VMK for the final days !!

Thank you Disney/VMK

I am happy to say that I received my phone call today! And after a long discussion, the individual released me from my ban and told me to enjoy my last few weeks on vmk. This person was very professional and was very apologetic. So I am BACK ON VMK!!! YAY!!!!

And i have to say, Thank you to the individual that called me and worked this whole thing out, You rock!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I'm so glad you fought VMK on this unfair ban ... now if we could only get them to keep the game open :rolleyes1

Woot!

I'm very happy to hear this. :cool1:

Any news about Miss Blue?

I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw that you were released from your ban!!

Welcome back, Ant!! :hug:

Welcome back, Ant! :goodvibes What great news.

Thank goodness for the person at VMK who listened and fixed the mistake.

It's great to hear someone connected with VMK cared enough to take the time to contact you AND listen. Congrats on your re-entry. Enjoy every minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter