I got an email from Disney on April 24th that sounded promising. The reason I didn't post here, was because I was waiting to see how it worked out. It really had my hopes up and I thought things were happening.

In this particular email, the person asked me for my phone number so that they could personally talk to me about my ban. Here is the copied and pasted email:

Hello,

You recently contacted VMK about a ban placed on your account. We would

like to contact you and discuss this ban.

Please reply to this email and provide your phone number. I or another
VMK representative will contact you.

Thank you for contacting VMK.

VMK Operations

I left out the name of the person who sent me the email just because I don't want any ill will to be sent his direction.

That was 10 days ago, and as of today, I still haven't heard from them or received any phone calls. I sent them both my home phone and my cell phone number so that they could call me for sure either way. Still no phone call. I sent another email two days ago in which i re-sent my phone numbers. At this point I don't think they will get back to me before vmk closes.

It was wonderful getting to know all of you on vmk. Thanks friends for the fun times and all the gifts many of you have given me over the two years I had been playing. I really wanted to come back one last time at least, and spend closing with you, but with only a few weeks left, I doubt that will happen.

So hugs and good night for the very last time my friends. :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Noooo, not good night yet :sad1: Sending lots of pixie dust your way that you are contacted quickly :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

hugs to you ant, heres hoping that you get contacted real soon

Sorry, Ant :( Because it was in an email, I'm assuming it's just taking them a while to sort through tons of emails that they probably get. I know they will soon give you a call before VMK closes.

Ant:

Sorry to hear VMK has not made the time to give you some specific details with regard to your ban. I hope someone at VMK Contact Us/Player Support or Disney Guest Services sees this thread and gets word to the person that should be phoning.

In the mean time, I'd resend them the information with something in the title indicating, "Information _____ Requested Please Forward ASAP. (Everyday????) Or maybe the person that intended to assist you was assigned another position. Unfortunately many of us know how things like that can happen in Corporate America. I'm trying to remain optimistic that there is some reason for the delay.

Meanwhile it's difficult to consider playing another Disney game given the customer service you have received regarding your ban. (Of course the other games are really not of interest either.) Again, I hope you receive some additional information soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am happy to say that I received my phone call today! And after a long discussion, the individual released me from my ban and told me to enjoy my last few weeks on vmk. This person was very professional and was very apologetic. So I am BACK ON VMK!!! YAY!!!!

And i have to say, Thank you to the individual that called me and worked this whole thing out, You rock!

Woot! Great to see you Ant!

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

And thanks to anyone at VMK that helped Ant!!!!!!!! Her friends missed her so much! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: :woohoo: It's about time for some good news. Glad to hear it! Now I just hope I have some time to get on the game to say hi before it closes.

:woohoo: :woohoo: It's about time for some good news. Glad to hear it! Now I just hope I have some time to get on the game to say hi before it closes.

Omg! I almost forgot to thank all of you for your support and encouragement to keep on going and not give up so......... THANK YOU!!!!!!

pS. Mint, I won't be playing much this weekend at all but plan to be on vmk on Monday. Hopefully you can pop on then for just a bit. Let me know. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter