All right everyone!!! If you really want to do something everytime you go into a Host room ask them to free Ant from her ban.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I would really like someone to meet my foot right now!

:hug: Ant & Blue.:hug:

Seriously? VMK Shorty's answers piss me off a lot of the time, but the responses to you are absolutely ridiculous. :hug: to you Ant, sorry your time on VMK has to end this way.

Thanks all for your being willing to stick your necks out for me. I really really appreciate it. Just so you know, I will be writing to vmk daily and posting absolutely every response I get from them, so keep watching. Lets see what happens. :thumbsup2

Well its happened. I tried to log on today and received this message:
bannedfromvmk.jpg

Then I used the contact us because I wanted to know why and here is the response I got:
banreason.jpg

ROFL!! I wouldn't know how to hack something if you told me! I haven't entered a code in over a month and I assure you, I never ever entered any hacked codes, heck, I don't even know how to get them!

I just wanted to say how sorry I am that VMK is robbing me of my last few weeks with all of you, my friends. I haven't been on that much lately but I did want to meet up with some of you before closing and was looking forward to logging on for closing day.

Thanks vmk for rubbing salt in the wound! This was a very very unfair ban and I am feeling that Disney and VMK is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth.
my sister got the same ban and SHE IS ONLY 10!!! How could she possibly be able to know how to hack??? she was so upset we sat on the edge of her bed talking about how unfair it is...most of the time i was comforting her, but it didn't help cuz i started crying too :(

WHAT?! That is terrible and very idiotic on VMK's part.
1. Since they all KNOW that they are closing, shouldn't they stop the 10 year bans?
2. Umm, does VMK even review their bans? It's looks to me like the response messages are purely automatic. And if the OP doesn't even know how to hack, then how could they hack? INVESTIGATE VMK!:headache:
:sad2: I'm really sorry OP!

Back like a year or so ago when I was asking for my inferno I lost in a scam back I got that message 4 times even after I said your last email did not answer my question.

I found it somewhat sad and somewhat funny.

Please unban ANT

Well here is today's email to me from vmk. Please look at what I wrote at the bottom of the email and notice that they totally ignored my comments and sent me the same exact form letter. (and yes I see my typing errors, rofl) I really feel that there is absolutely no one looking at these emails. They are just generated responses.

banletterfromvmk.jpg

Well here is today's email to me from vmk. Please look at what I wrote at the bottom of the email and notice that they totally ignored my comments and sent me the same exact form letter. (and yes I see my typing errors, rofl) I really feel that there is absolutely no one looking at these emails. They are just generated responses.

banletterfromvmk.jpg

Use their contact number, that we they can't always give you an automated response.

I got the same response the 2nd time too ant and my Email to them was almost exactly what you wrote, I really dont think there is anyone reading or reviewing squat!

I did manage to use a mule to log into today, seems I don't have an IP ban just a ban on any character that has ever been used on my IP.
The mule I used was created at Blues work and never logged in until today.

I started the quest and then asked myself...what's the point? and logged off.
even if i DID the quest who cares! I have NONE of my other stuff and nobody KNOWS me on that account! so even though I CAN get on VMK I am not going to.

I got the same response the 2nd time too ant and my Email to them was almost exactly what you wrote, I really dont think there is anyone reading or reviewing squat!

I did manage to use a mule to log into today, seems I don't have an IP ban just a ban on any character that has ever been used on my IP.
The mule I used was created at Blues work and never logged in until today.

I started the quest and then asked myself...what's the point? and logged off.
even if i DID the quest who cares! I have NONE of my other stuff and nobody KNOWS me on that account! so even though I CAN get on VMK I am not going to.

I agree Miss Blue. I am so mad right now I could spit!! My only wish is that nobody else have to go through this ridiculous time consuming war with customer service in vmk. You never know who will be next in this silly ban fiasco.

I would just really like to know how this happened? I can't even get a "what exactly did i do" response. I think basic human rights should call for us being able to know what exactly they are accusing us of.

Use their contact number, that we they can't always give you an automated response.

It seems to me that anytime I get a response from Shorty it's an automated response. You need to get past the auto response because I don't think anyone real is reading your emails. The few times I've actually had something resolved the response was from someone other then Shorty.

It seems to me that anytime I get a response from Shorty it's an automated response. You need to get past the auto response because I don't think anyone real is reading your emails. The few times I've actually had something resolved the response was from someone other then Shorty.

I wish I knew how to get past the auto responses Coaster, I really do.

You know this really frustrates me to no end that they could ban you Jewel, or Miss Blue. I know I have spoken with you Jewel a few times in game, and just by the few conversations I have had with you, KNOW that you are not the kind of person to do what they are accusing you of. So knowing that you two could never do this, what are they thinking? So sorry this happened, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get back on before VMK closes.

Hugs:grouphug:
Jewelzy

I wish I knew how to get past the auto responses Coaster, I really do.

Sorry Ant, I quoted the response to call them and wondered if you had tried that.

BTW what category did you use on your last attempt to contact them? Did you use the ban category or none of the above? If the ban category try to use none of the above and say your character did not hack or enter codes and can't login. Don't use the word ban because that might trigger the auto response.

Sorru Ant, I quoted the response to call them and wondered if you had tried that.

BTW what category did you use on your last attempt to contact them? Did you use the ban category or none of the above? If the ban category try to use none of the above and say your character did not hack or enter codes and can't login. Don't use the word ban because that might trigger the auto response.

Great idea Coaster to use the None of the Above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter