150 Club....Care to join??? Continued.

5 pounds in 5 days? Why?

I really, really want to fit better in my vacation clothes, and as we leave tomorrow, it's now or never! I'm now 4/4. I'm going to run one more time tomorrow morning, and cross my fingers! I had a dream of getting below 200 before we leave (knowing I'll gain weight while we're gone, but having done it, knowing I can do it again!), I'm at 200.6 this morning, so if I can just hang on for one more day, I think I will make it! :yay: And, even if I don't, I still weigh less than I have in 2 years.

Maria :upsidedow

I did it! I lost 5 lbs in 5 days! :woohoo:

I'll see you guys when I get back at the end of the month -- please keep the thread on page 1!

I lost 2 pounds this week. I've lost 15 total - and get to go shopping if I keep it off for 2 more weeks!!

Hi I would like to join you guys....I am 190 and would like to loose at least 30 or 40 lbs to get to my ideal weight for my height. I have joined WW and have been working out for at least an hour over the last week. I have lost 2.4 lbs so far. I need all the support I can get. :goodvibes

:welcome: Terry!

I am back from my vacation -- I'm pretty sure I gained back all 5 lbs + more :scared1:, we'll see how bad the damage is at Friday's weigh-in. I'm not going to go crazy trying to get it off, but I am determined to be where I was before I left at the end of July, which I think is pretty reasonable.

redlight -- I know that shopping trip is in your future! I definitely put on weight, but my clothes still fit so I know it could be so much worse. I've had those vacations before ::yes::

Dona -- I hope your recovery is going ok. It sounds like you had quite the ordeal with your surgery, but I know you are glad to have it over! :hug:

Kat -- :waves: How's it goin'? I am ready to get back on track and move that scale down. I'm still unpacking and doing :laundy:, and my pesky job is taking way too much of my time, but I'm ever so grateful for the paycheck! ;)

Hi all......I'm a "lurker" here on the WISH boards, but I just wanted to say that I'm currently weighing in at 158 which is such a big deal for me. I was over 200lbs in January. I "should' get down into the 120's based on my short height, but being in the 150's is feeling so nice. So I just want to say to all of you that YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

Good luck to everyone!

2littlestitches

Hello. I would love to join. After having DS6 my weight hovered around 200lbs (which was pretty devastating since I was usually 145-150). After trying to lose weight I got down to about 180 and stayed there. Everyone told me I looked good and I guess I looked better than I did but 180 wasn't really me. Well I have now decided to change my life and in the last 3 weeks I have lost 10 pounds, sensibly. I am now 170 (I haven't been 170 since after DD #1). My goal is 150 and since I am 5'8 I think that is a pretty reasonable goal.

Okay so far I have lost 5 lbs...45 more to go!

You're off to a great start, Terry. I'm bouncing around 157 and 158, but I'm noticing other changes like how flat my stomach has gotten and the reduced jiggle in my thighs!

I just found this group tonight and it sounds like exactly what I need...a support group! I would love to eventually be between 140-150lbs.

I am 5' 4" and just went to the doctors the other day and weighed in at 220, I couldnt believe it. I need to do something and perhaps reporting in here will help.

We are going to Disney at the end of October and I'd be happy to weigh 200 by then.

I'm looking forward to reporting my journey.

I'd like to join. I'd love to get down to 150, although my ultimate goal is more around 130. Slacked off on the Wii early in the summer, but am back with a vengence. I try to mix it up between boxing, step, yoga, strength training, etc.

I also started walking early in the morning. It's just around my neighborhood, although each day I make it a little longer. I'm trying to get my legs & feet used to the walking for my upcoming trip to WDW. So far I'm down 10 pounds, but would love to be about 20 pounds (or more) less by my trip.

I've definitely been working on portion control. LOVE the pre-packaged Purdue chicken breasts. I'll have one of those with a veggie for dinner.

I'm now down 21 pounds. I'm reasonably happy at this weight, but have decided to move my goal down a few.

I'm in, too!
I could use a support group! I've been battling post-baby weight for a looooong while, and recently I've made a little headway but I could sure use a cheering section.
Look forward to hearing and sharing on here.

Hi everybody :wave2: I would love to join your group!! I lost about 50lbs for my wedding (almost 2 yrs ago) I was doing great running eating good...after I got married I completly slacked off and now I have gained it ALL back :scared1: I am so dissipointed in myself :guilty: I decided I needed a goal so I am going to run the WDW marathon...that's 5 months away :scared1: I would love a group I could talk to/share with and keep me accountable :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!