15 Days, 6 Parks and 1 Couple- Our June 2010 Trip Report and Dining Review in One!

thanks for the florida tours review, the grocery store stop sounds interesting! Can I ask why you chose Royal Pacific over hard rock hotel???
Great trip report so far!!:thumbsup2

thanks for the florida tours review, the grocery store stop sounds interesting! Can I ask why you chose Royal Pacific over hard rock hotel???
Great trip report so far!!:thumbsup2

I'll be honest... it was cheaper!! :thumbsup2

Hard Rock is slightly more expensive, and I was a bit worried that with staying at Pop too that it might be slightly similar, but to be honest I didn't do too much research after I found out it was cheaper! :laughing:

It's hard to believe this is your first trip report. You're doing a very good job. It's fun to see something so familiar through fresh eyes, isn't it? I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures. Thanks for sharing the fun.

Kate! This is fantastic~ I can't wait to read more...so please type fast! :lmao:

Thank you again for arranging the Dis meet~ I loved meeting you and everyone else. :goodvibes

A brilliant start, please do type quickly, I am loving it ..

I am loving this TR already Im only 21 and get asked alot have I just left school or am I still training in my job (I left college 3 years ago lol)

I am really enjoying this trip report and can't wait to read more! You make a gorgeous couple too.

LOL :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Great second part of your report Kate! You have a great way of writing that is very entertaining (PS Don't tell everyone I am your mom!!)

But your such a lovely Mom ;) :hug:

Great update, I'd like to try Universal for the resorts but not the parks so much :laughing: Maybe one day when we're Disney'd out (if that would ever happen)

Glad you made the flight ok, I hate travelling - all the waiting around and the long flight, it's about the only time I get impatient :rotfl:

Fab trip report - I'm in :goodvibes

When it comes to TRs, I'm often a lurker - but I really loved this one so far, so I'm sure I'll be dropping by often!

x

Hi there! Great trip report so far - your room at the Sofitel looks amazing, would love to stay there one year! Looking forward to reading more :thumbsup2

I've just caught up with this and am now itching for more.
Don't think you can just tease us all with the first couple of days then disappear without trace.
Either give us what we want or I'm telling your Mum :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts