15 Days, 6 Parks and 1 Couple- Our June 2010 Trip Report and Dining Review in One!

alebisi

DIS Veteran
thanks for the florida tours review, the grocery store stop sounds interesting! Can I ask why you chose Royal Pacific over hard rock hotel???
Great trip report so far!!:thumbsup2

wishspirit

When you wish upon a star!
thanks for the florida tours review, the grocery store stop sounds interesting! Can I ask why you chose Royal Pacific over hard rock hotel???
Great trip report so far!!:thumbsup2
I'll be honest... it was cheaper!! :thumbsup2

Hard Rock is slightly more expensive, and I was a bit worried that with staying at Pop too that it might be slightly similar, but to be honest I didn't do too much research after I found out it was cheaper! :laughing:

• SusanEllen

DIS Veteran
    It's hard to believe this is your first trip report. You're doing a very good job. It's fun to see something so familiar through fresh eyes, isn't it? I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures. Thanks for sharing the fun.

vermontgirl

Mouseketeer
    Kate! This is fantastic~ I can't wait to read more...so please type fast! :lmao:

Thank you again for arranging the Dis meet~ I loved meeting you and everyone else. :goodvibes

saratogagirl

<font color= CC0066>I need books, and wine and Ian
    A brilliant start, please do type quickly, I am loving it ..

• tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
    I am loving this TR already Im only 21 and get asked alot have I just left school or am I still training in my job (I left college 3 years ago lol)

• GemmaPixie

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=teal>
    I am really enjoying this trip report and can't wait to read more! You make a gorgeous couple too.

Becx N Gav

DIS Veteran
    LOL :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Great second part of your report Kate! You have a great way of writing that is very entertaining (PS Don't tell everyone I am your mom!!)
    But your such a lovely Mom ;) :hug:

Great update, I'd like to try Universal for the resorts but not the parks so much :laughing: Maybe one day when we're Disney'd out (if that would ever happen)

Glad you made the flight ok, I hate travelling - all the waiting around and the long flight, it's about the only time I get impatient :rotfl:

BethEJo

<font color=blue>I left the house at 5.45am - that
    Fab trip report - I'm in :goodvibes

When it comes to TRs, I'm often a lurker - but I really loved this one so far, so I'm sure I'll be dropping by often!

x

Bookstamper

Mouseketeer
    Hi there! Great trip report so far - your room at the Sofitel looks amazing, would love to stay there one year! Looking forward to reading more :thumbsup2

Pegasus928

DIS Veteran
    I've just caught up with this and am now itching for more.
    Don't think you can just tease us all with the first couple of days then disappear without trace.
    Either give us what we want or I'm telling your Mum :tongue:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates