12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I can SAFELY say there is no way DH checked out the ac outside....I had to move a ladder, scale back some plants, etc just to get to it...... ---- shaking head ----

lillygator said:
Ok J1...J2 is outside....with a flashlight, I am in the freezer with a bucket of ice cream....this is too damn hot!

The unit outside is not RUNNING....the fan in the house is so it obviously is the outside unit. I guess we are stuck for the night.....bummer!! thanks for the tips....DH is pretty much in the doghouse though....he should have been here when they were doing the electric today....he needs a safehouse....

John, you may need to build an addition to that safehouse....

on Disney shopping - I always find it deletes my shopping cart. maybe I don't usually sign in until I am paying. Do I have the strength to add all that stuff again?

NO NO NO

elaine

My recipe printed...I am so glad NSSD (North Schuylkill School District) paid for my masters degree computer classes. I am putting them to good use with my drink recipe printing! :cool1:

I must say I am rotflmao at the drink names! They are rediculous and funny!

klineyqueen said:
My recipe printed...I am so glad NSSD (North Schuylkill School District) paid for my masters degree computer classes. I am putting them to good use with my drink recipe printing! :cool1:

I must say I am rotflmao at the drink names! They are rediculous and funny!
An accidental pirate: - - the best kind!!!!

lbgraves said:
This sounds like the conversation I had with the doctor today. :) Some people pick up things because noone else will...because they all know that you will. ;) You have to learn to say no...like I am. :cool1:

Best thing I ever learned from a psychiatrist "every time you say yes to someone else,you are saying no to your family" Oddly enough it made it much easier to say no.

klineyqueen said:
Do you guys listen to country music? My BF is getting married(you know that already). She called tonight needing a help picking a father/daughter dance. I told her to get "I loved her first." The new country song by a new artist. I heard it 2 times and cried both times. It is so beautiful! Here are the lyrics

Artist/Band: Heartland
Lyrics for Song: I Loved Her First
Lyrics for Album: Heartland Lyrics
Look at the two of you dancing that way
Lost in the moment and each others face
So much in love your alone in this place
Like there's nobody else in the world
I was enough for her not long ago
I was her number one
She told me so
And she still means the world to me
Just so you know
So be careful when you hold my girl
Time changes everything
Life must go on
And I'm not gonna stand in your way

But I loved her first and I held her first
And a place in my heart will always be hers
From the first breath she breathed
When she first smiled at me
I knew the love of a father runs deep
And I prayed that she'd find you someday
But it still hard to give her away
I loved her first

How could that beautiful women with you
Be the same freckle face kid that I knew
The one that I read all those fairy tales to
And tucked into bed all those nights
And I knew the first time I saw you with her
It was only a matter of time

But I loved her first and I held her first
And a place in my heart will always be hers
And I prayed that she'd find you someday
But its still hard to give her away
I loved her first

Someday you might know what I'm going through
When a miracle smiles up at you
I loved her first

Oh man! :sad1: :sad:

kimerinc said:
Best thing I ever learned from a psychiatrist "every time you say yes to someone else,you are saying no to your family" Oddly enough it made it much easier to say no.

Sad but true. :( I found that out the hard way...never again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter