11/2 MDE "Magical Enhancements" - can't display plans

jfh

Earning My Ears
if you are seeing the dreaded "Please come back later. We are unable to show your plans at this time" error when trying to display your plans using a browser, it's not just you.

I spoke to the Disney MDE help desk and the indicated that the function is not working after some system upgrades ("Magical Enhancrments") last night.

Normal work arounds of clearing cookies/cache/incognito don't work.

No ETA for resolution, but the MDE phone ap seems to be working correctly.

I have been getting that message off and on today. I also see a message that says dining reservations cannot be made online at this time. However, you CAN search and book a dining reservation...I tried. I am waiting to see if it gets "magically" cancelled. Crazy technology!o_O

I logged in to make a payment and it doesn't show a balance or the 'make a payment' button. This is frustrating. I want to tick this off of my to-do list.

Happened to me as well. I was able to load the website briefly, and then the error message. So far the app seems to be working however, so give that a try if you can!

oYep .. haven't been able to see my plans ALL day. Trying to finalize some things for the trip in the week.

The app isn't working for me. I have tried logging out, restarting and uninstalling it and nothing works. I can intermittently get the website to work, but the app won't show my any FPs or dinner reservations. Its frustrating because we arrive Tuesday and I am to update some things and I can't. I am waiting for my husband to get home to see if I have better luck on his phone.

The app isn't working for me. I have tried logging out, restarting and uninstalling it and nothing works. I can intermittently get the website to work, but the app won't show my any FPs or dinner reservations. Its frustrating because we arrive Tuesday and I am to update some things and I can't. I am waiting for my husband to get home to see if I have better luck on his phone.

Have you tried web? I use safari and FINALLLY able to see plans after refreshing most of day ! So frustrating !

Have you tried web? I use safari and FINALLLY able to see plans after refreshing most of day ! So frustrating !

I have gotten it to work on my laptop a time or two, not consistently. The browser on my phone isn't working. I am downloading another browser to see if that works.

This time, it's not the browser. Download all the browsers you want but don't hold your breath.

Disney I/T has to fix this and stop breaking it every time they make a system change.

The browsers are working for me on my phone, but not the app.

App is working better than browser for me right now. Browser works sporadically.

Yup, same as everyone else, I just tried it on the Google browser on my phone and it said unable to display your plans at this time. Fortunately for me I make a copy of all plans and reservations on my Touring Plans dashboard just in case, but I hope Disney IT is reading all these posts!

I haven't been able to see any of my plans on the website since they updated it on 10/1/18. (Have still been able to see them on the app) I've made several phone calls to Disney - it's been "escalated" for resolution twice. Once after someone in I.T. called me, I was able to see my plans for about an hour, then they vanished again. Yesterday morning I was delighted to see that I can now see all of my plans! So apparently the new upgrade that has caused everyone else problems has solved mine. Hope it's all fixed for everyone else sooner rather than later.

After changing to an incognito window in Chrome, I am at least able to log in now, but none of my information shows.

After changing to an incognito window in Chrome, I am at least able to log in now, but none of my information shows.
I just checked and mine does not show either. When I look at review plans it says - Information is not currently available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter