11/2 MDE "Magical Enhancements" - can't display plans

Down again today and it's NOT a browser issue - at least yesterday when I refreshed it eventually loaded - today - nothing !

However, you CAN search and book a dining reservation...I tried. I am waiting to see if it gets "magically" cancelled.

This happened to me a few months ago- snagged a CRT off of a TP reservation finder notification, even though the website said that the system was unavailable to book dining reservations at that time. I don't travel until February, but the reservation is still in my plans now and I got the confirmation email, so I'm thinking it's legitimate.

Less than magical. We leave in under 2 week and I'd like to finalize details today. Or not. App, chrome, mobile browser, firefox, cleared cookies, incognito. Nada.

In the parks all week including today. Zero issues with the app or web site. Refreshed / updated FP+ all week long, getting FOP, Na'vi, Slinky Dog and tons of other stuff. Did mobile ordering, made ADRs (and canceled others). Upgraded tickets to APs, got messages from Disney about the Wine and Dine races and possible traffic issues and checked room charges regularly. Not a single outage, reload or issue - except for spotty wifi.

Obviously, your mileage will vary, but there's been no problem on property for us.

Steve

In the parks all week including today. Zero issues with the app or web site. Refreshed / updated FP+ all week long, getting FOP, Na'vi, Slinky Dog and tons of other stuff. Did mobile ordering, made ADRs (and canceled others). Upgraded tickets to APs, got messages from Disney about the Wine and Dine races and possible traffic issues and checked room charges regularly. Not a single outage, reload or issue - except for spotty wifi.

Obviously, your mileage will vary, but there's been no problem on property for us.

Steve
That is interesting that it works fine on property.
Chrome, safari, incognito, app...all duds for me right now. I get the "can't display your plans right now" message.

I haven't been able to see any of my plans on the website since they updated it on 10/1/18. (Have still been able to see them on the app) I've made several phone calls to Disney - it's been "escalated" for resolution twice. Once after someone in I.T. called me, I was able to see my plans for about an hour, then they vanished again. Yesterday morning I was delighted to see that I can now see all of my plans! So apparently the new upgrade that has caused everyone else problems has solved mine. Hope it's all fixed for everyone else sooner rather than later.
Ooh! Mine has been completely broken since then too - I need to go see if it works again!

Edited to add : looks so much better! I can see things!!

Last edited:

I will be there in one week, and I’ve also been unable to see my plans on the website. Thankfully I can see things on the app (usually), but do get an occasional error there too. I have taken screenshots of every fast pass and reservation from the app and created a PDF with everything for worst case scenario. I’m not sure what good it will really do other than give me some peace of mind. I’ve never had such a stressful planning experience, and it is very likely to effect my vacation choices in the future.

Please get it together Disney.

Maybe there is hope. For the first time in 2 days I was finally able to get through to MDE on my phone browser, and all my plans including reservations and FPs were correct. Don't give up!

Mobile browsing works again but I'm still on my friend's FP instead of her - I won't even be in FL that day, we don't arrive until Thursday. App still won't even let me log in. Web browsers seem to work, as long as you clear cookies every single time. FPs are still wrong. This is my friend's first trip. She spent 2 hours on hold with IT after the Oct 1st "Magical Enhancements" and now we'll probably have to do it again. There's no way her family will go again at this point - she's made it clear that if she's spending this much $$ to go, it shouldn't be so much of a hassle. Good job Disney. Way to break the newbies.

Everything works for me this morning! Was able to see all my plans on my chrome browser on my pc and the phone app, as well as make my pre-order for Be Our Guest as well. So, hopefully the problem is fixed.

Everything works for me this morning! Was able to see all my plans on my chrome browser on my pc and the phone app, as well as make my pre-order for Be Our Guest as well. So, hopefully the problem is fixed.

Per another thread - looks like it's down again for many - I can't access either

The website still won’t work for me. The app is showing some ADRs and FPs but not all for our trip in a few weeks.

I'm here now. For the last few days, the browser hasn't worked for me at home and didn't most of yesterday (on property, but not in a park). Finally last night around 7 it started working. Today we had a couple of times here and there when the browser and app stopped working, but it was always resolved within a few minutes. Memory Maker is the one thing I can't get to work; some of my photos show and others don't. It isn't recognizing that I paid, and an error message is alerting of widespread problems.

For me, luckily the problems earlier this week were only a minor inconvenience since the app worked. We were having trouble with our BoG pre-order, but the problems resolved just in time to get one in.

Mobile browsing works again but I'm still on my friend's FP instead of her - I won't even be in FL that day, we don't arrive until Thursday. App still won't even let me log in. Web browsers seem to work, as long as you clear cookies every single time. FPs are still wrong. This is my friend's first trip. She spent 2 hours on hold with IT after the Oct 1st "Magical Enhancements" and now we'll probably have to do it again. There's no way her family will go again at this point - she's made it clear that if she's spending this much $$ to go, it shouldn't be so much of a hassle. Good job Disney. Way to break the newbies.

I have a friend also here this week for her family's first visit. She has had IT problems throughout her planning and made a couple 2+ hour calls. If their trip goes well I think she'll give it a second chance, but one more problem of any kind and I think she'll be done, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter