100 FREE Holiday Photocards!

Thanks, that helped me (having the same problems)

However, on the background pages, regardless which ones I choose, I'm still seeing big boxes with an X through them. Are they just to show where pictures could be placed and will they be gone when printed? I see the Frames link to add, but the boxes are on their right away, before I can add frames ect. Thanks for your help.

Yes these are just an example of where to drop a picture onto. if you don't want it there, just click on it and then go to the button on the right with a red cross through it an it will delete it.

Thanks so much! I just ordered mine last night, and they've shipped today. Maybe I'll get them by Friday too!

I have heard rumors that this will go on until November 30th.

I am planning to get some pictures putting up the tree this weekend and try some new cards, ordering 25 with free shipping :)

YAY!!!! I finally got it to work! I had to install their software to get it to work.

Codes both worked this AM! Thanks so much for the link--I was about to spend 100 dollars at Shutterfly! I found the site pretty easy, actually--and flexible.

Here's a tip--the computer wouldn't accept the freebies code when I copied and pasted it--I had to enter it manually for it to work.

100 cards for 6.38 shipping--thank you thank you!!!!!!!

I hope ours come today! I could pass them out to family tomorrow and save on stamps. :thumbsup2

Ok, I saved it, placed the number 25 in to order, clicked "add to cart" and I got this message in a box:

Your Photo Card, 4x8 is missing images. Do you wish to continue anyway?

But its not missing images! That I can tell anyway, as I saved it and previewed it! :confused3

So it asks if I want to cancel or continue. Should I continue, as it might just be a fluke? Help please!

Ok, I saved it, placed the number 25 in to order, clicked "add to cart" and I got this message in a box:

But its not missing images! That I can tell anyway, as I saved it and previewed it! :confused3

So it asks if I want to cancel or continue. Should I continue, as it might just be a fluke? Help please!

Is it possible there was an empty photo box somewhere that maybe was sent behind the rest of the items?

That is bazaar.

Is it possible there was an empty photo box somewhere that maybe was sent behind the rest of the items?

That is bazaar.

Hmm, maybe the big box with the *X* is still there behind my images (that appears when you first start the card). Do you think that would make it say missing images? When I click preview, it looks complete!? :confused3

But its not missing images! That I can tell anyway, as I saved it and previewed it!

Mine said the same thing, I orded them and they turned out just fine!!

freebies4 mom isn't working for me- though I used the 1st code and got 50 free-thanks!

But its not missing images! That I can tell anyway, as I saved it and previewed it!

Mine said the same thing, I orded them and they turned out just fine!!

LOL Read the last few messages. I got the same thing and trying to figure it out, too :confused3:goodvibes

Hmm, maybe the big box with the *X* is still there behind my images (that appears when you first start the card). Do you think that would make it say missing images? When I click preview, it looks complete!? :confused3

I think that if that box is still there, then it would show that you are missing images. Another poster said they got the same thing and ordered them anyway.

As long as the review looks ok...

they look great! I ordered them friday and they came today! Super fast shipping! I am sooo happy with them!!!!! If u have not done this yet do it! I think it expires nov 30th. Plus i wouldnt worry about viruses or credit card issues because this site is ran by fugi film so the company has been around and is a legit company. I know we all believe its too good to be true but I think they are trying to drum up business. I will def go back again just because of this great deal and the great product they have produced! I also got the missing image code and that is because your image will look grainy once you have zoomed up because of the quality of the photo. I knew this but still used the picture. If you look close it is grainy but I love the pic so it doesnt matter to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter