100 FREE Holiday Photocards!

I did the freebies4mom a few weeks ago, and got 50 beautiful cards absolutely free. I just got 50 more with the newbaby code, and paid only $3.19 for shipping. Great deal! Last year I spent about $40 on cards.
Thanks!

I ordered 50 yesterday using the newbaby code, but had to pay shipping. I tried to make some more today and ordered 25 like the pp said and didn't have to pay shipping!

It never even occured to me to try less than 50 cards! I just figured I needed to order that many, lol.

This site is crazy. I just about had a wonderful card, then I rec'd an error. When I went back in, of course everything I had worked on was erased, and now, the card that I picked is cropped. Half of the design doesn't even show on the card.

Any ideas??
Thanks!

Candace

Are you trying to preview what your card will look like? When I previewed mine, sometimes it wouldn't show up all the way or look weird. I'd close the preview and do it again and it would look fine.

WOW that worked. I just went in and added 25 more cards of the one I did last night,m but I paid nothing this time...not even shipping. We usually send out about 70 cards so this is perfect. I can't believe this deal. Thanks so much for posting this.

thanks, after all my issues with them losing my photos- I did go back and try it on another computer and it work without a problem. My photos were shipped on yesterday.I made 50 and paid $3.19 for shipping.( I made the 5x7 card.) I went back yesterday and used the 50% off code and made 3 stainless steel travel coffee mugs for $25 for gifts.. I hope they come out nice.

I ordered 50 cards a couple weeks ago when the freebies code was working for 5x7s. The price for that order was $.00. And then I ordered 50 more with the newbaby code, the price for that was $3.19. They arrived VERY quickly and are beautiful. I thought the site was a little 'clunky' but with a little patience I was able to figure it out and make the card I really wanted. :goodvibes

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I login, upload a picture that I want to use, click on Photocards, click on Christmas, click on the card background that I want, click on the picture that I want to use, click add photos and nothing happens. I've even tried dragging the photo into the blank background. That's another thing, the background I selected is not showing on the composer screen. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I login, upload a picture that I want to use, click on Photocards, click on Christmas, click on the card background that I want, click on the picture that I want to use, click add photos and nothing happens. I've even tried dragging the photo into the blank background. That's another thing, the background I selected is not showing on the composer screen. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Look at the top of your browser window...is there a small tan colored bar with an X all the way to the right indicating that there was a pop up blocked? My sister had this issue and had to allow for the installation of a small program to make it work. Let me know if that works...

Look at the top of your browser window...is there a small tan colored bar with an X all the way to the right indicating that there was a pop up blocked? My sister had this issue and had to allow for the installation of a small program to make it work. Let me know if that works...

I tunred off pop-up blocker, but it still won't work.

I tunred off pop-up blocker, but it still won't work.

I would say close the window and try again and if that doesn't work try waiting a little while. The site has gotten ridiculously slow a few times I'm told, perhaps that's the problem...the site is just not loading properly.

Are you getting an hourglass??

Thanks, that helped me (having the same problems)

However, on the background pages, regardless which ones I choose, I'm still seeing big boxes with an X through them. Are they just to show where pictures could be placed and will they be gone when printed? I see the Frames link to add, but the boxes are on their right away, before I can add frames ect. Thanks for your help.

I would say close the window and try again and if that doesn't work try waiting a little while. The site has gotten ridiculously slow a few times I'm told, perhaps that's the problem...the site is just not loading properly.

Are you getting an hourglass??

I've already closed the browser and tried again. I think I'll wait awhile and try on a different pc. Thanks for the tips! I really do appreciate your help!

Thanks, that helped me (having the same problems)

However, on the background pages, regardless which ones I choose, I'm still seeing big boxes with an X through them. Are they just to show where pictures could be placed and will they be gone when printed? I see the Frames link to add, but the boxes are on their right away, before I can add frames ect. Thanks for your help.

You're welcome, happy to help!

The box with the x that is on the background is designed to show where the pic is supposed to go. Once your pic is uploaded and in the box above that then drag it down on top of the x. Any picture frames (but not the x in the middle) will still be seen but you can change or delete the frame. You can also change the size of the picture box or its placement. Once the picture is in the box, click on it. A green line should come up all the way around it with arrows in the corners. Click and drag to change the size, like a 'crop' box.

I've already closed the browser and tried again. I think I'll wait awhile and try on a different pc. Thanks for the tips! I really do appreciate your help!

Bummer that didn't work. I agree with the pp, it might be a browser issue. I'm using Firefox and didn't have any issues but I know my sister had a hard time and she was using IE.

Hope it works for you later!

I'm using IE7. Will try with our other pc which is a mac and uses Safari.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter