100 FREE Holiday Photocards!

FYI - I was able to do both codes (freebie... and newbaby) on the same email account. :)

We weren't going to send out baby announcements, but for free, who can resist?

Thanks to OP for getting us some freebie announcements!

Those look great Crystal!! Love them! I didn't get any pics tomorrow, I'll have to try before the code expires!!

Thanks so much. I was able to do both offers but did have to pay a whopping 3.19 shipping on each - no biggie given how much I saved!

The freebie code worked for me about an hour ago. I ended up doing some for my grandmother under my work email.

UGH I have lost valuable time I will NEVER get back trying to do this. :scared: OMG this is the hardest website to try and do a collage type card. :eek:

It has been confirmed they are now charging shipping. It is still only $3ish, which I figure is still better than buying them full price :)

I just used the newbaby code on 5x7 cards--yay!

I was also able to collage 5 pictures onto the background I wanted, deleted the text that I didn't like, and added the text with our names in.

It took a little bit of figuring out, but I got it after a few tries. For example, I use a mac, and when I hit the delete button to get rid of something on the card, it would take me back to main photo card website--grrr. So if you want to get rid of a photo or a text from your card, use the buttons to the right of the card, specifically the remove button.

Thank you for posting this info! LOVE a great deal.

So I was able to place two separate orders with both codes and paid $3.19 shipping for each order. What I am skeptical about is that my cc number is stored in their system, anyone else notice this and is this normal. Thanks

So I was able to place two separate orders with both codes and paid $3.19 shipping for each order. What I am skeptical about is that my cc number is stored in their system, anyone else notice this and is this normal. Thanks

Most online companies will save or store your cc data unless you tell them not to, by un-checking the save box, etc.

If you do not want it saved on their site, log in and go to your account, and find where you can update or edit your personal information. You can delete your cc info from there.

I made a photobook with snapfish once, and didn't even realize my cc info was being stored. When you input your payment info, always read every line before hitting submit. Many companies will have a check-box which states they will securely save your information unless you un-check it. Most people don't even give those boxes a second thought.

It took me forever, but I finally figured out to arrange a really cute blue snowflake card. Great deal!! Thanks for the link.;)

Just wanted to bump this up so that everyone can take advantage of it. I am thinking it will not go on much longer.

So I ordered a batch of regular size cards with the code. Then realized I forgot to do red eye removal! So I ordered another batch of 5x7 with the Newbaby code and it worked. Thanks for posting that!!! I changed the card up a bit to use an outtake from the pics I took LOL. DD was pouting since she didn't want to sit with her brother, ha!

cardsample.jpg

UGH I have lost valuable time I will NEVER get back trying to do this. :scared: OMG this is the hardest website to try and do a collage type card. :eek:

I agree it's the hardest, most complicated website I've ever used for photo cards!! I will probably never use them again either. They should have instructions right on each page how to do stuff. It took me FOREVER, but I was determined since they were free!

I ordered 25 of the 4x8 cards using the freebies4mom code and got free shipping. Any other amount wanted to charge me shipping.:confused3 Oh well, that's plenty for family and friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter