10/20/2013 Disney Magic Miami Double Dip

Updated information I have found is that the Magic will first come to Port Canaveral at 7 a.m. Friday morning before heading to Miami. Guess she will be letting some of the contractors off and maybe picking up some provisions.

Based on that news, and if it doesn't change, I will be driving out to Port Canaveral around 5 a.m. Friday to get some pictures of her when she arrives.

Did that for the Disney Dream, it was tons of fun!

If you have not heard. The cruise has been cancelled. I just got an email from DCL. I am sick over this.

We appreciate you selecting a Disney Cruise Line vacation for your clients and have important information to share about their sailing.

As you may know, the Disney Magic has just undergone the most significant transformation in the history of Disney Cruise Line. Unfortunately, during the course of dry dock renovations and the Trans-Atlantic crossing, we encountered challenging weather conditions that made the necessary work impossible to complete in time for the first cruise. As a result, we've made the difficult decision to cancel the October 20, 2013, 5-night sailing from Miami, Florida.

We are truly sorry for disappointing your clients and their traveling party with this news. Therefore, in addition to a full refund of their voyage fare, your clients will also receive a complimentary sailing up to 5-nights in length on the Disney Magic when sailing from Miami or Port Canaveral, Florida, before May 16, 2014. This complimentary sailing is subject to availability, offered in the same category stateroom with the same party mix originally booked aboard the Disney Magic and is non-transferable. Guests who are unable to take advantage of this complimentary cruise offer are invited to sail at a 35% future cruise discount on any Caribbean or Bahamian sailing of up to 7-nights in length, taken by October 31, 2015, excluding holiday and select peak sail dates.

Refunds will automatically be returned to the original form of payment on the booking. However, we sincerely hope that we have other sailing dates to meet your client's needs and invite you to contact us at 1-866-325-3905 or 1-407-566-7032 as soon as possible, to explore alternate complimentary sail dates or to utilize their future cruise discount.

Guests on this sailing with independent flight arrangements are welcome to submit any flight change fees via e-mail to DCL.Guest.Communications@disneycruise.com for consideration.

Sincerely,

The Cast and Crew
Disney Cruise Line

Trying to get on 10/27 but it's showing SOLD OUT! Oh no. Hope they are just shuffling rooms!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Sorry to hear about the cancellation. Why don't you join us 11/24 for the Thanksgiving cruise?

10/20 Cruisers,
Sorry to hear of your misfortune! My wife is running the 10/27 meet thread. For those of you who will be joining us we have a "late comers" fish extender list. Just send hamm1207 or myself (N365PA) your info and we'll get ya added to the list. I know Sarah and I have extra Fish Extender items so we'll be able to handle y'all! Hopefully we'll get to see some of ya on the 10/27 cruise. Whatever happens, I hope everyone is able to make the best of the situation and has a wonderful vacation.

10/27 Meet thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3028557

Clint

10/20 Cruisers, Sorry to hear of your misfortune! My wife is running the 10/27 meet thread. For those of you who will be joining us we have a "late comers" fish extender list. Just send hamm1207 or myself (N365PA) your info and we'll get ya added to the list. I know Sarah and I have extra Fish Extender items so we'll be able to handle y'all! Hopefully we'll get to see some of ya on the 10/27 cruise. Whatever happens, I hope everyone is able to make the best of the situation and has a wonderful vacation. 10/27 Meet thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3028557 Clint

Will do - I've got lots of 10/20 FE gifts!!!

10/20 Cruisers,
Sorry to hear of your misfortune! My wife is running the 10/27 meet thread. For those of you who will be joining us we have a "late comers" fish extender list. Just send hamm1207 or myself (N365PA) your info and we'll get ya added to the list. I know Sarah and I have extra Fish Extender items so we'll be able to handle y'all! Hopefully we'll get to see some of ya on the 10/27 cruise. Whatever happens, I hope everyone is able to make the best of the situation and has a wonderful vacation.

10/27 Meet thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3028557

Clint

OH...my kids would be eternally grateful to you. Sending a PM now.

So we moved our OBB from 10/20 Magic to 10/20 Dream. Driving Sunday AM to PC.

Get off Dream 10/24 & drive to Miami; stay in hotel.

Board the Magic (hopefully) for the 10/25 2-night.

Stay on board (B2B) for 5-night Halloween cruise 10/27 FOR FREE.

I'd say we definitely SCORED and have the BEST TA.

So we moved our OBB from 10/20 Magic to 10/20 Dream. Driving Sunday AM to PC.

Get off Dream 10/24 & drive to Miami; stay in hotel.

Board the Magic (hopefully) for the 10/25 2-night.

Stay on board (B2B) for 5-night Halloween cruise 10/27 FOR FREE.

I'd say we definitely SCORED and have the BEST TA.

We need a special thread for displaced Magic cruisers on the Oct 20 Dream, so we can give out some of our FE gifts!

My parents and daughter were supposed to do the B2B on Magic starting on the Sunday. Since the first half of the cruise was canceled they are now on the two day followed by the five day. They were supposed to do FE gifts on the five day? Any chance they can get on the FE for the 27th? My daughter so looking forward to this.

Thanks

We need a special thread for displaced Magic cruisers on the Oct 20 Dream, so we can give out some of our FE gifts!

I was going to join the 10/27 FE but at this point, no matter what cruise I might just plop an FE gift in any FE I pass!

My parents and daughter were supposed to do the B2B on Magic starting on the Sunday. Since the first half of the cruise was canceled they are now on the two day followed by the five day. They were supposed to do FE gifts on the five day? Any chance they can get on the FE for the 27th? My daughter so looking forward to this.

Thanks

We moved too. What's your stateroom number - ill add you to my list. I have plenty to give out now!

My parents and daughter were supposed to do the B2B on Magic starting on the Sunday. Since the first half of the cruise was canceled they are now on the two day followed by the five day. They were supposed to do FE gifts on the five day? Any chance they can get on the FE for the 27th? My daughter so looking forward to this. Thanks

Who is your daughter & her room #? I'm making a list of the people that were on the 10-20 Magic that are going in the 10/20 Dream OR the 10/27 Magic to give them their FEs.

Anyone on 10/20 Dream, PM me your name & SR# & I'll get you your FE gift. Same for anyone in 10-27 Magic :)

I'm now on the 11/10 Magic cruise. Anyone else from our 10/20 Magic Double Dip FE group that might now be going on the 11/10 Magic? I have contacted luvdamouse91 who is heading up their original FE group. She said she would add me to their second FE list (I guess latecomers list). I'm just hoping I can use a good bit of my gifts. All of the gifts for the children were age/gender specific. Oh, well, all is good no matter what!

I'm now on the 11/10 Magic cruise. Anyone else from our 10/20 Magic Double Dip FE group that might now be going on the 11/10 Magic? I have contacted luvdamouse91 who is heading up their original FE group. She said she would add me to their second FE list (I guess latecomers list). I'm just hoping I can use a good bit of my gifts. All of the gifts for the children were age/gender specific. Oh, well, all is good no matter what!

My gifts are like that too....

Did your cousin in 7132 book 11/10 as well??

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter