1 or 2 bedroom Suite recommendations

Disney Kidd

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of visiting in November 2021. It will be my DH, DS (2), and my dad. We would prefer a 2 bedroom suite so no one is stuck sleeping on the pull-out sofa. I have only ever stayed on Disney property, but the price is just not feasible at the moment.

I like Floridays, Sheraton Vistana, Doubletree Suites Disney Springs, and Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I am leaning towards Floridays for the price.

On property, the suites at the All Star Music are a possibility. I have also considered Art of Animation and the Swan Reserve, but both are pricey.

Any other recommendations? Any reviews of the properties listed? TIA

Hi, not sure your budget but we'll be in the Swan 2 bedroom suite at the end of next week. It's considerably less then a 2 bedroom at Disney properties and has almost all the on property benefits. I think the Dolphin has 2 bedrooms as well. They don't show up on the main Marriott site, you have to go to the hotel website directly.

Hi, not sure your budget but we'll be in the Swan 2 bedroom suite at the end of next week. It's considerably less then a 2 bedroom at Disney properties and has almost all the on property benefits. I think the Dolphin has 2 bedrooms as well. They don't show up on the main Marriott site, you have to go to the hotel website directly.

Are you staying at the Swan Reserve?

We are thinking of visiting in November 2021. It will be my DH, DS (2), and my dad. We would prefer a 2 bedroom suite so no one is stuck sleeping on the pull-out sofa. I have only ever stayed on Disney property, but the price is just not feasible at the moment.

I like Floridays, Sheraton Vistana, Doubletree Suites Disney Springs, and Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I am leaning towards Floridays for the price.

On property, the suites at the All Star Music are a possibility. I have also considered Art of Animation and the Swan Reserve, but both are pricey.

Any other recommendations? Any reviews of the properties listed? TIA

Some of these places would require a sofa bed. Art of Animation does have fold down murphy bed, be sure to check if AllStar Music will be renovated or that is a sofabed, Ft Wilderness would require sofabed.

Doubletree Suites has just a few two bedroom suites so book early or it's one bedroom and sofabed.

Sheraton Vistana is great option with spacious lodging with good location. We have stayed a few times in two bedrooms and very happy with the space.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek would always be our top pick for the resort AND the location. If that is in your budget I would lean there.

If you are considering hotels an option is Homewood Suites Hilton Lake Buena Vista AND Sonesta ES Suites Lake Buena Vista, they have a nice two bedroom 2 bathroom modified kitchen setup. They are just outside Disney Springs.

There are plenty of "timeshare style condos" you can rent all around Disney, and am sure folks will share where they have stayed. Outside of Wyndham Bonnet Creek and Sheraton Vistana we have stayed at a few of the Marriott ones with 2 bedrooms. We have Marriott World Center 3 bedroom and Marriott Grande Vista Studio booked for upcoming trips.

Thank you for the replies. I'm now leaning towards Sheraton Vistana Resort Lake Buena Vista because I can get a 2 bedroom for 180/night. Has anyone stayed there?

Thank you for the replies. I'm now leaning towards Sheraton Vistana Resort Lake Buena Vista because I can get a 2 bedroom for 180/night. Has anyone stayed there?

Yes, several times.

Always a simple check in process. We have always stayed in Fountains. I requested them after some research and they have always given to us. I prefer Fountains I location wise of the two.

The units have always been beautifully appointed, roomy and we like having the kitchen even though we do minimal cooking and love having a washer /dryer.

We are park people so we don't do anything other than a quick evening dip in the pools so can't help you with that BUT there is a big thread on here all about it.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-sheraton-vistana-resort-thread-key-links-on-p-1.3148502/
The location is great to getting all around, look at the route turning right on to 535 then right on World Center Drive as a pretty smooth and direct to parks.

We're staying there in a 2br at end of june-july 5 for the first time. All the research I've done indicates it's pretty nice, I couldn't believe the price either. I want to stay at cascades since it's close to the pool with the splash pad for the kids. No parking fee either.

I go to Orlando a lot and have stayed at this resort four different times. I'll be staying a fifth time in a two bedroom this coming March (2022). It's a solid choice. We like it a lot. It's a fairly close drive to downtown Disney. Units are spacious and updated. Pools, tennis courts, facilities are really nice. We like all the water features (little ponds and fountains all over with most units getting a water view). Many other very lovely timeshare resorts in Orlando mostly offer parking lot views, and the nicer views from the balcony or patio is something that really stands out to us at the Vistana. We like to sit out a lot. There is a whole thread about this place, as there are many fans of the resort on DISBOARDS. I'll look for that and add the link to that thread when I get a chance.

Update: Here is the link
The Sheraton Vistana Resort Thread (key links on p.1) | The DIS Disney Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Last edited:
I was initially leaning towards floridays, but they have a resort fee and are further away. Vistana has no resort fee, free parking, and is a bit close. It looks great too. Thanks!

We are DVC members but have settled on Wyndham Bonnet Creek (WBC) when we are not staying onsite.

Over the decades, we've tried many offsite options. We settled on WBC because of location, size, and price. (If you are flexible, you can find WBC for cheep on eBay.)

As the following image shows, WBC is almost like staying onsite, especially if you have a car or Uber.

We have stayed several times at the Vistana, most recently in March of 2021. We have always had a great experience there and the units are really nice and spacious.

Just an FYI you have to budget $78 a day for fee's (parking. resort and internet) for Swan and Dolphin. I would stay at the Spring Hill or Town Hill suits that is 5 minutes from Coronado Springs. Rooms are huge pool is great. The onsite restaurant has great burgers and pizza. It located on Flamingo Way and across from where they are building the 2nd Disney Springs. In the fall Target will be open across from the hotel. Great for getting supplies or snacks. https://insidethemagic.net/2020/12/disney-flamingo-crossings-kj1/

Just an FYI you have to budget $78 a day for fee's (parking. resort and internet) for Swan and Dolphin. I would stay at the Spring Hill or Town Hill suits that is 5 minutes from Coronado Springs. Rooms are huge pool is great. The onsite restaurant has great burgers and pizza. It located on Flamingo Way and across from where they are building the 2nd Disney Springs. In the fall Target will be open across from the hotel. Great for getting supplies or snacks. https://insidethemagic.net/2020/12/disney-flamingo-crossings-kj1/
Very true, but the benefit is it's considered an on-site property so you get the extended hours and use of transportation. No need to rent a car and if you have Bonvoy status internet is free. The resort fee sucks, but even with that its still less then equivalent room types within the Disney offerings.

You are trying to book rooms directly from the resorts? You will pay a hefty premium to do that.

Look on ebay, redweek or Tugbbs to rent from an owner. Vacation Strategy is another company often mentioned in the "we love bonnet creek" forum.

You are trying to book rooms directly from the resorts? You will pay a hefty premium to do that.

Look on ebay, redweek or Tugbbs to rent from an owner. Vacation Strategy is another company often mentioned in the "we love bonnet creek" forum.

I'm actually using Chase ultimate reward pts for 13,000 per night

Besides the sites listed a couple posts above me, can anyone recommend some places that are good for searching for deals for large families? (i.e. Hotwire, etc, typically limit to double occupancy).
I did get a great deal at Vistana on Hotwire, but the 2 room suites aren't always available it seems.

I'm looking for a place Thanksgiving weekend Th-Su. I'm hoping DVC opens up some availability, but I want to lock in something sooner than later!

Besides the sites listed a couple posts above me, can anyone recommend some places that are good for searching for deals for large families? (i.e. Hotwire, etc, typically limit to double occupancy).
I did get a great deal at Vistana on Hotwire, but the 2 room suites aren't always available it seems.

I'm looking for a place Thanksgiving weekend Th-Su. I'm hoping DVC opens up some availability, but I want to lock in something sooner than later!
You can look on Redweek, Tugbbs, Vacation Strategy, Tugbbs and eBay for owners renting timeshare units. That is pretty far off but you can always request a quote from one of the may superrenters out there.

Skyauction. It is a site that sells off the excess inventory from the two large owner exchange companies (RCI/II). The prices can't be beat, but inventory tends to be shorter range (don't expect to see 'auctions' a year out). Do watch the T's&C's on the listings. Most have a base price for a range of dates, with premiums for the more popular dates in the range. Even with the premiums, the prices are good compared to most other channels - certainly less than what we pay in annual MF's for our timeshare weeks.

Oops - just noticed your last line. Not a good place to search for a vacation weekend. There generally is no excess inventory to sell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts