1 or 2 bedroom Suite recommendations

We are thinking of visiting in November 2021. It will be my DH, DS (2), and my dad. We would prefer a 2 bedroom suite so no one is stuck sleeping on the pull-out sofa. I have only ever stayed on Disney property, but the price is just not feasible at the moment.

I like Floridays, Sheraton Vistana, Doubletree Suites Disney Springs, and Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I am leaning towards Floridays for the price.

On property, the suites at the All Star Music are a possibility. I have also considered Art of Animation and the Swan Reserve, but both are pricey.

Any other recommendations? Any reviews of the properties listed? TIA

we are going in July and were able to book 2 suites at Doubletree for much less than a 2 BR suite on property. Will have to let you know how we liked it in a few weeks...

Who has the best beds as in we like good quality pillow top soft beds not hard beds in the time shared hotels or regular
Vista , cypress point ,bonnet , or hotel someplace close
We stayed double tree last week Disney spring it was horrible

Oh no! What did you dislike about Doubletree? We can still change reservations at this point...

My family and I just got back from staying at the Swan for 6 night in a 2 br executive suite. Enjoyed the stay very much. Plenty of room and with Westin type beds. I don't think they were the true Westin Heavenly beds but they were good.

It’s reviewed here in this site in-depth I think just a few post away from this one. I don’t know how to attach it thou. It’s heading is something about double tree Disney springs
Nothing to like really. Rooms were broke. Smelled. Paper thin walls if you have a room with ajoining door
Had two rooms and both rooms need switched as to many broken items. Then my room the safe broke half way thru and they said will fix after you check out
Breakfast is horrible. They advertise omelet station but no such thing. Just powdered eggs
Beds hard as a rock. But some may like that

@dmhgolfer1903, the Vistana resorts have the Signature Sheraton beds which I find quite comfy. Note that this does not apply to the sofa beds if someone must sleep there.

We really like Residence Inn in Lake Buena Vista. Their 2-BR suites are wonderful. You have a full size kitchen and a living room in between the 2 bedrooms. There are 2 bathrooms. There are 3 TVs. For three of the Disney Parks you don't even have to use the expressway. You go through Disney Springs to get to the parks. Also, there is an included breakfast that's really nice. You can get a AAA discount or a senior discount there. You have great restaurant options nearby, too.

We have stayed at CLC Resorts Regal Oaks property but used Airbnb to book with individual owners. The people we rent from charge $150 and their place is spotless. But there are others who rent there with similar places for around $100. Two bedroom unit, 3 baths, living room, dining area, full kitchen and laundry room. Plus a screened patio with a hot tub with every unit. The surrounding area is a bit sketchy but the location is awesome...10 minutes to Disney area. No extra charges for parking. We stayed on property only for 20 years but now that we have experienced having so much room for less than the cost of a value resort...I doubt we will ever be back. It just no longer makes economic sense and we have loved being able to explore off property restaurants and activities. Our vacations feel way more luxurious and cost a fraction of the various Disney properties we enjoyed. I miss the Disney resort feel at arrival and walking around some of the resort areas. But the savings got us.

We're staying there in a 2br at end of june-july 5 for the first time. All the research I've done indicates it's pretty nice, I couldn't believe the price either. I want to stay at cascades since it's close to the pool with the splash pad for the kids. No parking fee either.
we are going in July and were able to book 2 suites at Doubletree for much less than a 2 BR suite on property. Will have to let you know how we liked it in a few weeks...

Did you like your stay? How much did it cost?

My family and I just got back from staying at the Swan for 6 night in a 2 br executive suite. Enjoyed the stay very much. Plenty of room and with Westin type beds. I don't think they were the true Westin Heavenly beds but they were good.

How much? Their website is not very helpful

Hi, not sure your budget but we'll be in the Swan 2 bedroom suite at the end of next week. It's considerably less then a 2 bedroom at Disney properties and has almost all the on property benefits. I think the Dolphin has 2 bedrooms as well. They don't show up on the main Marriott site, you have to go to the hotel website directly.

How much is it, if I could ask? Do you have the executive suite added on, as part of it?

Thank you for the replies. I'm now leaning towards Sheraton Vistana Resort Lake Buena Vista because I can get a 2 bedroom for 180/night. Has anyone stayed there?
We've stayed there many times over the year and are staying there again this coming March. It's a great property and I think most people would really like staying there. It gets good reviews on Trip Advisor and TUG2.net (a timeshare users group you need to subscribe to, to see reviews).

How much is it, if I could ask? Do you have the executive suite added on, as part of it?
I don’t recall the specifics, but we did have a 2 bedroom with the dining room living room in between the rooms.

How much? Their website is not very helpful

For the suites we had to call for pricing, I don’t recall the cost, but it was much cheaper then getting 2 rooms at a moderate with the benefit of extra space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter