• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 more day :)

sltrawick

Mouseketeer
I am leaving in 1 more day! :) Yes. All the months and months of planning (since last summer). It's finally here. We are leaving at 4:30am Wednesday morning.

I can't wait. We will be there until June 22. :)

Hope all your planing works out.
Have a great trip and don't let the little things bother you.

We leave tomorrow also...can't wait!

We're up here in NE Ohio so we are going to take a couple of days to get there. Better safe than sorry.

Hoping to get the 1700 loop again.

Maybe we'll see ya'

Guy

Have a great time, everybody! The mosquitoes aren't too bad, and the deer flies seemed to be less bothersome when the afternoon rains started. Just take plenty of ponchos--you'll probably be needing them!

t6guy--you should be able to be in 1700 now. It was totally emptied out when we arrived because they were trimming trees and working on the electrical hookups but it was filled when we left.

Wahoo! Lucky you! Have a great time -- can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter