1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

We are back - extending our Disney time with 4 nights at BCV. :)

Sorry we didn't meet everybody on board. Hope you all had as much fun as Val & I did. :beach:

We are back and settling in from our cruise. Had a fabulous time. Saw quite a few Fish Extenders on the 9th floor - looks like lots of great stuff in the exchange. Hope everyone had as great a time as we did!

We are back - extending our Disney time with 4 nights at BCV. :)

Sorry we didn't meet everybody on board. Hope you all had as much fun as Val & I did. :beach:

It was great to meet the two of you and I'm sorry we didn't run into either of you again!

We are back to snow squalls, so swim suits have been exchanged for snowsuits. We totally forgot about the meet on Sunday (my vacation brain is impressive) - sorry!

We had a really good time, and now we're in the midst of laundry and snow shoveling, but I'll admit we're glad to be home to sleep in our own beds. :)

My brain forgot about the meet and greet until Monday. We had a wonderful time but sure weren't ready for the snowblower and below zero temps :(

Hello all! Are we back to reality? I was just wondering who was in room 6020. We were not part of the FE exchange but I had hung ours up anyway so I could leave my daughter little surprises. I was the one surprised because when we got home and unpacked My daughter had many gifts from that stateroom. Not sure if that was a mistake, but I wanted to say "Thank You!"

sounds like everyone had a blast! Yeah! Sorry I didn't get to meet anyone, I believe on meeting day there was an event in the main lobby.

How many of you booked another cruise? I did! Doing the western tour Feb-1-14!!!!!

sounds like everyone had a blast! Yeah! Sorry I didn't get to meet anyone, I believe on meeting day there was an event in the main lobby.

How many of you booked another cruise? I did! Doing the western tour Feb-1-14!!!!!

We booked a back-2-back Jan. 23 and Jan 26 on the Dream. We got a great discount. I kinda wonder if they made a mistake because the online price was $1750 and they quoted us $1268 for the 3-day. I can't figure the extra discount. Not complaining just wondering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter