09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to check on my boys tonight- they share a room, and I found that my two year old had thrown up all over the place- poor thing :sick: and he didn't even get up to come and get me or Ryan. So... I just cleaned the carpet again- for the second time this week (the first time was just because it needed it!) It also figures that I washed all of the bedding today too- and will be doing that again tomorrow! :sad2:

I was planning on working on my FE's tonight! :mad:

I went to check on my boys tonight- they share a room, and I found that my two year old had thrown up all over the place- poor thing :sick: and he didn't even get up to come and get me or Ryan. So... I just cleaned the carpet again- for the second time this week (the first time was just because it needed it!) It also figures that I washed all of the bedding today too- and will be doing that again tomorrow! :sad2:

Oh Poor Baby!:sick: Hope he feels better today.:wizard:

take care
flo
:surfweb:

:dance3::cheer2:THIRD THREAD:yay::dance3::woohoo:

Special thanks to Mary and Mark :thumbsup2

Special thanks to Flo :thumbsup2

Special thanks to Gary :thumbsup2

We're getting closer...soon we will be sitting in a chair in the water having what Flo calls a fufu drink!!!!!!:drinking1
This is going to be the best SSMC ever!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wiat to be on castaway with a fufu drink.

Hope you all had a great day....Have a good night.

Take care....Monika:flower3:

:hippie::hippie:Thanks!!!!!!!!:surfweb::surfweb::surfweb:

Just checking into the new thread.

Thanks Flo and Mary for all your hard work for all of us on this cruise.

Faith

Not a problem! THis is going to be a great cruise.

:dance3::cheer2::dance3::cheer2:

I just sent out the Fish Extender list to the below People since it is now closed. If you would still like one please PM me your e mail address of send me and e mail and I would be more then happy to send you one.

Also, if you have not received your list by the end of the day let me know.

Ray
Susan
Annmarie
monika
Frank
Jack
mary and mark
Connie
Lisa
Michael
Joanne
Dianne
Susie
carrie
carol
ellen
Sue
Sandy
Robbie
Wendy
Marsha
Faith​

Mary - Thanks for closing,:)

Good morning everyone - happy Thursday!

Just checking into the new thread.

Thanks Flo and Mary for all your hard work for all of us on this cruise.

Faith

You are more than welcome. It is all about fun and getting to know each other!

Just checking in.
I can not believe that we are only 30 Days out!!! Can not wait to meet everyone.

Woo Hoo! Can't wait to meet up with everyone.

Poor baby and poor you for having to clean up again. Here's hoping today is a better day.

I just sent out the Fish Extender list to the below People since it is now closed. If you would still like one please PM me your e mail address of send me and e mail and I would be more then happy to send you one.

Got the list - thanks Flo!

Bon Voyage to Linda (Seaulater) as she sails on the Wonder this afternoon.

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Tip Of The Day

Today we have some little hints that can improve your stateroom life. Some of which have been covered in discussion - some not.

1. Bring an over the door shoe hanger - you can use it for shoes, but also for the little things you need like suntan lotion, sun glasses, etc.

2. If you need to use a curling iron or blow dryer you might want to bring an extension cord as the outlets are not in the best place on the desk for using one.

3. If you want a little privacy from the kids bring a few clothes pins to keep the privacy curtain closed.

4. If you have connecting rooms ask your room steward for the small blocks of wood they use to keep the doors open. The block goes in the upper part of the door by the closer and keeps it open. Easy to remove if you want to close them at night.

5. If you get a sewer smell in your bathroom it is easy to cure yourself by pouring a cup or two of water down the drain behind the toilet (we've never experienced it but have read about the smell on the DIS).

6. If you have a family that makes it own smells you might want to bring an air freshener for the bathroom.

7. After you unpack it is easy to store you luggage out of sight under your bed. If you lift the corner of the bed half of it will come up easily to slide the luggage under.

8. Post-it notes or a small wipe board inside the cabin helps you keep track of other family members.

Hope these help!

Soooo sorry, Hope he feels better soon, I know what that is like!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Also, if you have not received your list by the end of the day let me know.

Ray
Susan
Annmarie
monika
Frank
Jack
mary and mark
Connie
Lisa
Michael
Joanne
Dianne
Susie
carrie
carol
ellen
Sue
Sandy
Robbie
Wendy
Marsha
Faith​

Flo, I got my list, it is awesome...you did a great job, Thank You:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Poor little guy. Hope he feels better.

question, was thinking of mailing spray on sunscreen to myself. Since I did not want to put it in my luggage.

Is this something they will accept? :confused3

I am so glad to have found Thread #3!!!! It is great to know there are so many folks excited about our cruise.

They sure are keeping a tight wrap on what is going to happen on this cruise...any thoughts? Or maybe it was already discussed here and I missed it. If that is the case, just tell me gently!!!!

Less than 30 days and I can't even stand it because I am so excited....:banana:

I was just looking at the port cam and you can see the front of the Wonder.:)

1. Bring an over the door shoe hanger - you can use it for shoes, but also for the little things you need like suntan lotion, sun glasses, etc. DONE!

2. If you need to use a curling iron or blow dryer you might want to bring an extension cord as the outlets are not in the best place on the desk for using one. AND FOR COMPUTER CHARGING, PHONE CHARGING, MP3 CHARGING, ETC ETC ETC.

3. If you want a little privacy from the kids bring a few clothes pins to keep the privacy curtain closed. ALSO IF YOUR ROOM FACES EAST! OR WEST!

4. If you have connecting rooms ask your room steward for the small blocks of wood they use to keep the doors open. The block goes in the upper part of the door by the closer and keeps it open. Easy to remove if you want to close them at night. GOOD ONE, NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS ONE!

5. If you get a sewer smell in your bathroom it is easy to cure yourself by pouring a cup or two of water down the drain behind the toilet (we've never experienced it but have read about the smell on the DIS).

6. If you have a family that makes it own smells you might want to bring an air freshener for the bathroom. YEAH, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE THE MALE VARIETY FAMILY MEMBERS!

7. After you unpack it is easy to store you luggage out of sight under your bed. If you lift the corner of the bed half of it will come up easily to slide the luggage under. WE USUALLY PUT OUR LIFE JACKETS UNDER THE BED, LEAVES ROOM ON THE CLOSET SHELF FOR CLOTHES

8. Post-it notes or a small wipe board inside the cabin helps you keep track of other family members. GOOD ONE!!!! CAUSE WE LOSE FAMILY MEMBERS ALL THE TIME!

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!!

I was cracking up last night when I got back on to read the posts after the battle for the princess and pirate. I had jumped on real quick before logging off the computer to read through the posts and then jumped back off to run out the door. Had errands to run before I went to class.

Monika and Sue - I just made it to class in time. About 10 minutes after I got in the building it was a downpour.

After last night's class, I am down to two remaining. Woo Hoo! :cool1:

Now to get working on my final assignment. Finished with all the quizzes. :thumbsup2

I had a Dr. appt today and DS had to tag along with me. After the appointment, we ended up getting him new shorts to wear to the restaurants and a pair of Ecco sandals. I do not think we will even bring his sneakers this trip. Not sure yet. At age 10 he is in a mens 9 and they take up a lot of space in his suitcase. I think we might have everything we need for the kids at this point. Now to get it all in a suitcase.

Our new rolling duffle bag arrived on Monday so that was also very exciting. DD had to examine every zipper, pouch, compartment, etc. :rotfl: She had it all planned out where all her clothes were going. I did not have the heart to tell her we would all be putting clothes in the bag.

Flo and Mary - I wanted to once again thank you both for all the time you have spent organizing the details for the group. :thumbsup2 :flower3:

I also wanted to thank everyone else out there for all the helpful hints, information, and words of encouragement over this past year. I just can not believe we are down to less than a month for when the kids and I leave for WDW and then get to meet all of you. So exciting!!!! :dance3:

Our first cruise!! :cheer2:

Have a nice evening! Not sure if I will be back on later today. I am hoping to get the FE gifts finished tonight. At least what I can get done until I get back to Cape May to get more items. I may just have to send my dad over to pick up the stuff and drop it off to me. I may have to beg. :worship:

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

I have been wondering too, why all the secrecy. On the dvcmembercruise website they have under "theme" that the 2008 theme is Disney Inspirations. Do they mean 2009, or are they telling us about last year? Anyone out there go last year, or know someone who did? I haven't seen any docs yet, either. I'm hoping I see them soon. Really looking forward to the cruise. It will be our second time on DCL, but we haven't cruised on Disney since 1998 on the Magic. See you all in a month! Woo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter