09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the bride and pirate winners.

I caught a brief glimpse of her on the Ron Jon cam before it went into Java circles again. Now have the Two Palms cam up and it's much more stable than the other ones.

Joanne,

I to lost her on that cam.

Ah, that was a fine thing. (DH thinks I'm nuts watching the cams...he just doesn't understand DIS bonding.)

I had to refresh my twopalms ...then I saw her!

My little one wants the computer now, been happy to see the boat, but now she wants to play :)

See you all next week!! Can't wait to meet everyone in person :thumbsup2

Have a great last week !

As she sails into the distance I'm off to make dinner and then finish packing!

As she sails into the distance I'm off to make dinner and then finish packing!

Mary, I know what you mean. I am making a book for my son, of everywhere we will be and how he can contact us. If need be.

especially inportant is when he needs to drop us off and pick us up at the airport!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

well I am off to find the new thread and work on DS book:thumbsup2

see you later I think I have my second wind, but will most likley drop hard later.

Wow! This has to be the quietest I have seen it on this thread in the last 11 months. DW and I are getting ready to pack tomorrow, take the dog to our inlaws in South Bend on Wednesday, go to my 25 year class reunion planning meeting on Thursday and then start the drive south on Friday morning bright and early at 5:00 AM. We are driving from home to Savannah to stay the night on Friday evening, then to BCV on Saturday and the DVC SSMC09 DIS Meet, then to the park for the evening. Off to the port on Sunday for the cruise Woo Hoo!!!!! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter