09/12/10 - DVCers Take Over the Wonder (S.S. Member Cruise 2010) - Thread #2

Good Morning everybody! :flower3:

I am still trying to play catch up with work and get ready :headache: I managed to get two suitcases packed yesterday :cool1: Unfortunately I feel like I am coming down with a cold :sick: I hope I am able to knock it out.

One more sleep until we leave for WDW :thumbsup2 Three more sleeps until the cruise :yay:

Terrie :)

I had an early flight for the EBTA in April. Got to MCO around 9am and went straight to the desk for the buses. Thought I would be on the first bus out but had to wait as there were maybe 3 busloads ahead of us. We got to the port around 11am and just had enough time to upgrade to a cat9 from a cat11. Got the last room with a view. Hope this helps. Karen

curious..when you upgraded to cat9 from cat11 did you have to pay the difference?

Oh, this sounds like a grand plan. We love to bar hop on the monorail. Drinks and snackies along the way. Yummmmmmm. Also, if you have a Tables in Wonderland card remember to use it. 20% discount off food and drinks. :thumbsup2

Our favorite to go to is the Polynesian. Just love that place. We make it a must do everytime for drinks.

Have a blast!!!!!!!! And can't wait to meet on board at they Promenade Lounge at 3:00!!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

HMMMMM maybe we should change our plans bar hopping sounds fun.

Leave from BWI Friday at 4 arrive 6:15 hope to be at WL by 7:30. Jump on the bus to epcot, dinner at San Angel at 8:15, fireworks, Extra Magic hours so gonna jump on Epcot rides. Up early for DHS, will race everyone to TS fast pass, jump on ride, then ride again, then RRC, TT and off to AK, FP Everest, Safari, Dino, then off to MK, then to Yachtclub for dinner, ESPN club to check college football scores then ? Probably bed.

One last time because I want to make sure I get this correct. Tips are paid for with the exception of wait service at pools, decks and CC. Anyone else that tips are not already paid for?

Thanks for everything helping us plan!

Scott

curious..when you upgraded to cat9 from cat11 did you have to pay the difference?

Yes, the cost was $460. Of course this was a 14 day cruise.:)It helps that I was traveling with a friend and had suggested we do this if possible at the port. So only $230 each for my favorite room.

I will be done work in 4hrs. :surfweb:

I have my list of things I need to do today. Then I just wait for DH to come home from Baltimore.....Sleep...then go to Buffalo airport.

Have a safe trip everyone.:cloud9:

I finish at 5:30pm today and fly out Sat.am .... tomorrow is a pre vacation day off just to do pretty much nothing... oh other then the 10min to pack my suitcase....:lmao:.... DW has a list of things to do before we leave ... i hope she can get them done after she finishes work tomorrow... :rotfl2:... i know she won't let me near them......

Duckie: have a good flight ....

HMMMMM maybe we should change our plans bar hopping sounds fun.

We did the Monorail beer run in June :cool1: .... we started at the Poly then GF and then Contemporary and took the boat to WL. we had to have 2 beers at each resort.... it was fun.... as strange as it sounds .....

I can see this is going to be a very NON productive day at work today...:rotfl2:... I'm already in vacation mode and I think it shows

I can see this is going to be a very NON productive day at work today...:rotfl2:... I'm already in vacation mode and I think it shows

I am done everything I need to do at work also. :surfweb:

Now I just wait :rolleyes1 2hrs 14 min and counting down

I am done everything I need to do at work also. :surfweb:

Now I just wait :rolleyes1 2hrs 14 min and counting down

46hrs until we take off from Buffalo..... I am trying to finish everything at work today but having a hard time paying attention to my work :confused3... all i want to do is go on vacation.....:banana::banana::banana:

I will be done work in 4hrs. :surfweb:

I have my list of things I need to do today. Then I just wait for DH to come home from Baltimore.....Sleep...then go to Buffalo airport.

Have a safe trip everyone.:cloud9:
ME LAURA and the 2 little DUDLEYS will be looking forward to seeing you down there. IM GOING TO DRIVE LAURA NUTS, I WAS THINKING ABOUT TAKING DUDLEY TO A FEW PLACES:rotfl2: MAYBE PHOTO HIM. WHEN I SAY THAT LAURA BRINGS UP THE MOVIE < DINNER FOR SCHMUCKS, I'LL BE THE HEAD SCHMUCK!!:rotfl2:

Chris...please don't apologize....

we will be at the Boardwalk on Saturday...I can wait until then.

LAURA,ME , ANITA and SEAN will wave to you from across the lagoon Sat. nite. We will be across at the Yachtsman for dinner. May take a swim across to get ANOTHER DESSERT:rotfl2: at the BOARDWALK.

ME LAURA and the 2 little DUDLEYS will be looking forward to seeing you down there. IM GOING TO DRIVE LAURA NUTS, I WAS THINKING ABOUT TAKING DUDLEY TO A FEW PLACES:rotfl2: MAYBE PHOTO HIM. WHEN I SAY THAT LAURA BRINGS UP THE MOVIE < DINNER FOR SCHMUCKS, I'LL BE THE HEAD SCHMUCK!!:rotfl2:

:lmao:

DID THE BUS STOP IN AT OKW TO PICK UP MORE. THE BACKS OF YOUR HEADS LOOK FAMILIAR. :rotfl2:

Yes, the bus stopped at OKW.....
:rotfl2::rotfl2:the backs of our heads look familiar:rotfl::rotfl:

LAURA,ME , ANITA and SEAN will wave to you from across the lagoon Sat. nite. We will be across at the Yachtsman for dinner. May take a swim across to get ANOTHER DESSERT:rotfl2: at the BOARDWALK.

Let me know if you plan to take an after dinner swim...this I have to see. I will be taking photos of you.:laughing:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter