09/12/10 - DVCers Take Over the Wonder (S.S. Member Cruise 2010) - Thread #2

mickymouseanimationhappynewyearcard.png

Just wanted to wish all of my 2010 SSMember Cruise friends a Happy New Year. I can't believe it's 2011 already!!! Can't wait to see some of you again on THIS year's cruise and will miss those of you who won't be joining us.

Happy New Year to All! I hope everyone had a blessed, safe, and happy holiday season. Wishing you all the best in the new year.

Hello everyone....

Happy New Year 2011. Hope all is well. Just getting over a terrible cold...sadly I was sick during Christmas but I made the best of it.

My granddaughter is now 9 months old and has 4 teeth...she is the light of my life...I love her so much:cloud9::cloud9::lovestruc:lovestruc Michael and I can't wait to get her to WDW or a Disney cruise.

End of February we are doing a Southern Caribbean cruise on the Magic....can't wait. After this terrible winter, I need it bad.

Marsha....met up with Flo, Danny and their son Steven at WDW a few weeks ago. We were at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. It was great to see them again. Had a great time. Hope all is well with you, Cory and Charles. I'll be Charles is growing up so fast.

Michael and I had such a great time cruising with all of you...I think of you often. Hopefully we can cruise together again someday.

Take care....:flower3:

Hello everyone....

Happy New Year 2011. Hope all is well. Just getting over a terrible cold...sadly I was sick during Christmas but I made the best of it.

My granddaughter is now 9 months old and has 4 teeth...she is the light of my life...I love her so much:cloud9::cloud9::lovestruc:lovestruc Michael and I can't wait to get her to WDW or a Disney cruise.

End of February we are doing a Southern Caribbean cruise on the Magic....can't wait. After this terrible winter, I need it bad.

Marsha....met up with Flo, Danny and their son Steven at WDW a few weeks ago. We were at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. It was great to see them again. Had a great time. Hope all is well with you, Cory and Charles. I'll be Charles is growing up so fast.

Michael and I had such a great time cruising with all of you...I think of you often. Hopefully we can cruise together again someday.

Take care....:flower3:

Hi Monika. :wave2: We are all doing well. We have been traveling a lot lately. This is the first time since Dec. 18th that I have been home for a full day. So, I decided to catch up on some threads and also pop in on a few. We were in Florida visiting family for Christmas but did not get a chance to get to WDW. I so want to attend a MVMCP one day. Glad you had a chance to meet up with Flo, her DH, & DS. Hopefully, we will be able to cruise together again one day. We are going on a cruise in August of this year on the Dream I cannot wait.

I know you are enjoying your granddaughter. I watch Charles' grandparents enjoying him. They just want to eat him up and always want to spend as much time as possible. He is growing up so fast. It is amazing how fast he is learning and growing. He is my pride and joy.

Tell Michael hello. Is he going to plan the pirate photo shoot for this year's member's cruise? He did such a terrific job last year.

Plan on having a good time. Last time we went on a Disney cruise it was on the 2006 members cruise. I guess I am to post here before our info can be added to the photo gallery on the member's cruise thread so here is the post. I sent all our info to the e-mail address a few days ago...smjj

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO WE SAILED WITH!!!party: JUST OVER 8 MONTHS UNTIL NEXT MEMBER CRUISE. WE LEAVE FOR FORT LAUDERDALE IN 5 WEEKS TO TAKE 7 DAY CARIBBEAN CRUISE (not disney) TO ST MAARTENS ETC. BUT WHEN WE GET BACK WE WILL BE SPENDING 4 DAYS AT OKW.

MARSHA I HOPE CHARLES HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS. HE MUST OF GOTTEN THOMAS THE TRAIN STUFF. I WAS LOOKING AT THE GROUP SHOT FROM 2007 or 08 AND NOTICED A FAMILY OF FOUR IN THE FRONT WHO LOOKED LIKE THE 4 OF YOU. ONE OF YOU WAS IN A BEACH WHEELCHAIR. JUST CURIOUS IF IT WAS YOU?

I ALSO HOPE MICHAEL ORGANIZES THE GROUP PIRATE PHOTO SHOT. THAT IS MY FAVOURITE SHOT AND HE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB LAST YEAR. HINT HINT HINT:rotfl2::worship::worship::worship: I THINK MICHAEL AND MONIKA ARE GOING TO BE STOPPING AT ST MAARTENS ALSO ON THEIR CRUISE. MAYBE AT SAME TIME AS US. WE CRUISE FROM FEB 13th to FEB 20th.

Hello Ian....Happy New Year to you and Laura.

Yes, we will be going to St. Maartens and St. Thomas. We will be sailing on the Magic on February 26th---7 glorious days!!!! Can't wait. Michael will not be organizing the photos for the pirate group. Sorry.

Hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. Take care.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO WE SAILED WITH!!!party: JUST OVER 8 MONTHS UNTIL NEXT MEMBER CRUISE. WE LEAVE FOR FORT LAUDERDALE IN 5 WEEKS TO TAKE 7 DAY CARIBBEAN CRUISE (not disney) TO ST MAARTENS ETC. BUT WHEN WE GET BACK WE WILL BE SPENDING 4 DAYS AT OKW.

MARSHA I HOPE CHARLES HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS. HE MUST OF GOTTEN THOMAS THE TRAIN STUFF. I WAS LOOKING AT THE GROUP SHOT FROM 2007 or 08 AND NOTICED A FAMILY OF FOUR IN THE FRONT WHO LOOKED LIKE THE 4 OF YOU. ONE OF YOU WAS IN A BEACH WHEELCHAIR. JUST CURIOUS IF IT WAS YOU?

I ALSO HOPE MICHAEL ORGANIZES THE GROUP PIRATE PHOTO SHOT. THAT IS MY FAVOURITE SHOT AND HE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB LAST YEAR. HINT HINT HINT:rotfl2::worship::worship::worship: I THINK MICHAEL AND MONIKA ARE GOING TO BE STOPPING AT ST MAARTENS ALSO ON THEIR CRUISE. MAYBE AT SAME TIME AS US. WE CRUISE FROM FEB 13th to FEB 20th.

Hi Ian. Charles did see quite a bit of Thomas stuff for Christmas. He was VERY happy.

In the group photo we were not in the front. We have always been in the back.

Hi everyone...Happy New Year ...hope the holiday were magical for all of you.

I am looking for a copy of the 2011 Member Cruise point chart/cash rate for the cruise? I want to get an idea on how many points I will need for the 2012 Member cruise.

Hi everyone...Happy New Year ...hope the holiday were magical for all of you.

I am looking for a copy of the 2011 Member Cruise point chart/cash rate for the cruise? I want to get an idea on how many points I will need for the 2012 Member cruise.

HI ANITA, JUST GOT YOUR EMAIL. I CAN TELL YOU WHAT WE PAID FOR DECK 8. WE PAID 190 POINTS and $1257

Hello to my fellow 2010 S.S. member cruisers. I pray all is well with you and your families. Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you. Does anyone have any exciting plans for the summer?

My family and I will be cruising on the Dream in August. So, if anyone has gone and has some tips please share.

Hello Marsha and all 2010 SSMC'ers.

Hope all is well. Here, we are just fine. Our granddaughter turned a year old in March and we will be grandparents again in September. Our daughter in law said Baby Girl :lovestruc:cloud9::love: will be here before you go on the members cruise. We are thrilled.

Michael and I will be going on the members cruise in September, the SSMC reunion cruise in March 2012 and a Disney Eastern Caribbean in June 2012. Not sure if we will be doing the members cruise next year.

Marsha, you post photos of Charles on Facebook every once in awhile...Oh my has he grown up to be a handsome young man.

Hope we can cruise again someday...until then...there is always the Disboards and Facebook.

Take care...:flower3:

Hi Monika!

Congratulations! I cannot believe that your granddaughter is already one and now you have another one on the way. I am sure she will be loved just as much.

Let me know how this year's member cruise is. I hope you have a good time. Like I said, we are going on the Dream in August and then, Lord willing, the Fantasy in April to celebrate Charles' birthday. I cannot believe how fast he has grown.

I hope we can cruise together again too. Keep in touch.

Hi! I just wanted to stop by and wish all of you a Happy & Prosperous New Year! I hope everyone had a safe, wonderful, and joyous holiday season.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter