$0.80 Exchange!!!

when they put out the 1.9 trillion stimulus the USA dollar will likely drop further. The more money printed the less it becomes worth

This gives me the itch to buy our first contrac!! Well I've had the itch for a long time, now I've got the cash, but covid and uncertainty in how the parks will be has kinda put a damper on that.
Might I suggest a stripped contract? Lower price, no dues for a while. You can’t go right now anyway?

Might I suggest a stripped contract? Lower price, no dues for a while. You can’t go right now anyway?
Yes, been pricing out all the options. Have been doing research and watching prices for a couple of years, just finally in a position to pay cash for the right contract, just second guessing if that's what we want to do, for sure especially not knowing what Disney will look like in the future. My dh loves Wyndham Bonnet Creek and would choose it over a disney resort any day. Considering wyndham points for that and wilderness resort in wisconsin dells if we found a good low maintenance fee contract there too. But when we go with kids and grandkids we'll want the onsite transportation, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts