•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

First time staying at the Copper Creek Cabins in 2 weeks. I have a question about toiletries. Sorry if this has been mentioned in this thread...Is there daily refills of soap, shampoo, conditioner, and toilet paper (esp. toilet paper as there will be 6 of us!), or should I plan on bringing extra?

If you ever run out of anything, just call housekeeping and they will refill whatever you need. Have a great time!

We added a few nights at Copper Creek in front of our POFQ stay. Super excited! All the MK resorts are bucket list resorts for us but Copper Creek was definitely top of our must do list.
Hoping to luck up and get an alternate studio but I'll take anything! We dropped a park day to just have a mini staycation at CCV.

First time staying at the Copper Creek Cabins in 2 weeks. I have a question about toiletries. Sorry if this has been mentioned in this thread...Is there daily refills of soap, shampoo, conditioner, and toilet paper (esp. toilet paper as there will be 6 of us!), or should I plan on bringing extra?

Are you staying with points or cash reservation?

We are staying in Copper Creek in April. Can anyone tell me which 1 bdr Villas are Handicap Accessible. We are booked into a 1 Bdr with roll in shower and were trying to see what rooms we could request. Thanks in advance!
Did you select check the box for "Show me Accessible Rooms only" option when searching for your room and then selecting that 1 bedroom option? When you select that then they will for sure get a room like that.

Hi! First stay at Copper Creek next week. Has the boat to Ft. Wilderness returned? Is there a designated bus that will take you over there? Thanks!

Came here to ask the same question as above! Does the boat that runs between WL and the Contemporary still run? Or was that just pre-covid?

Hi! First stay at Copper Creek next week. Has the boat to Ft. Wilderness returned? Is there a designated bus that will take you over there? Thanks!
Came here to ask the same question as above! Does the boat that runs between WL and the Contemporary still run? Or was that just pre-covid?

In July, the boat to Ft. Wilderness was running, however, the boat to Contemporary was not. Have fun!

I was at Copper Creek 9/25 to 9/29. The boats to the Fort and Contemporary were not running. I asked, and was told they will not return until the Contemporary refurb is completed (?) but that was bus captain info LOL. That said, the bus to the Fort WAS running and was amazing. We had dinner at Trails End (we arrived straight from MK so used a boat). But we returned to WL via the bus which was super fast and we were the only ones on that bus. (faster than the boat would be, but less scenic).

I'm just here to say I'm starting to get neurotic about what month of the year it is because I'm planning on getting a room for next Christmas (DVC). That is all. I am nuts.

Definitely can be stressful trying to get what you want for that time of year....wishing you the best of luck when the time comes!

Congrats & Welcome! You’ll love staying at WL.
CCV studio villas can be hard to get ( Dec 😱).
So use your 11 month advantage especially if booking a studio villa.

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the thread, and a new member of DVC and Copper Creek as our home resort. I'm hoping to gather information for booking, etc., All advice welcome!
Laurie

:welcome: and Congrats! Happy you found us!! Page 1 has a lot of information, but please don’t hesitate to ask questions!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the thread, and a new member of DVC and Copper Creek as our home resort. I'm hoping to gather information for booking, etc., All advice welcome!
Laurie
Welcome to the crazy house and congratulations!!! Ask away, lots of great and knowledgeable members in this group

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!