•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

How are you? Hope you are well!

You might get stuck with a first floor room. If so, I would recommend requesting a courtyard view. Good luck!

Doing well...we had a new little boy and everything has just been chaotic for awhile now. I figured 1st floor was pretty much our only option...will put in the courtyard view request when we check-in online later today.

Doing well...we had a new little boy and everything has just been chaotic for awhile now. I figured 1st floor was pretty much our only option...will put in the courtyard view request when we check-in online later today.

CONGRATS!!! 🎉 So happy for you!! I’m sure sleep is a bit tough right now!!

2 little ones and work from home...nothing is ideal haha...my parents are taking our days in October and staying in the studio, and haven't stayed at CCV yet, so trying to get them a good room request

You can request an upper floor and maybe you’ll hit the jackpot and get an alternate layout.

Does anyone have any experience booking 2 bedrooms in December? Do they go instantaneous like the studios? We typically don’t go to Disney then but I’m thinking of giving it a try next year.

Does anyone have any experience booking 2 bedrooms in December? Do they go instantaneous like the studios? We typically don’t go to Disney then but I’m thinking of giving it a try next year.

2BR lock-offs follow the same 11-month pattern as the studios because of the studio demand; dedicated 2BRs have been open at 11-months out year round including for Dec time.

Which studio category are the "alternate studios"? On the map within this thread they appear as a studio with walk in shower but the videos I've seen have a tub shower combo like they'd be in the standard /non walk in shower category. Does one need to be in a specific studio category to have any chance with a request?

2BR lock-offs follow the same 11-month pattern as the studios because of the studio demand; dedicated 2BRs have been open at 11-months out year round including for Dec time.

Did you chart this? we got shut out twice trying for second week for this upcoming December right at 11 months at 8AM and then got it on the 3rd day, Originally wanted the 9th-13th (9th showed available at 8AM, but I lost the quickest trigger finger battle) and then 10th-14th (10th was never even available at 8AM - it disappeared from service the night before and never populated again to book at 8AM)...finally scored the 11th-15th. Seemed like walking was going on at the beginning of the month for two bedrooms, but no one seemed to walk past that 2nd week, as those dates never released back (I kept following, hoping to get my original dates). I think I actually talked about it in this thread when I was trying to book.

They were being walked last year end of first week/second week for sure. Didn't see any issues after that. The new point charts, might adjust things as the first 2 weeks aren't cheaper anymore than the rest of the month, but I would still be prepared to walk it if you want it that time of year. People are going to have points to burn + the 50th + it's the best resort at Christmas.

They were being walked last year end of first week/second week for sure. Didn't see any issues after that. The new point charts, might adjust things as the first 2 weeks aren't cheaper anymore than the rest of the month, but I would still be prepared to walk it if you want it that time of year. People are going to have points to burn + the 50th + it's the best resort at Christmas.

Just to piggy back on what I said...I will personally be trying to book 2 2-bedrooms for 4 days (whenever I can get in) in December. we have 14 people coming and are one of those people after canceling trips this year with points to burn

Just to piggy back on what I said...I will personally be trying to book 2 2-bedrooms for 4 days (whenever I can get in) in December. we have 14 people coming and are one of those people after canceling trips this year with points to burn

Hmmm. I’m looking for a 2 bedroom from December 19 - 23. I’d really rather not have to walk a 2 bedroom from November. But you’re right, the excess points from COVID may make next Christmas especially difficult to book.

Hmmm. I’m looking for a 2 bedroom from December 19 - 23. I’d really rather not have to walk a 2 bedroom from November. But you’re right, the excess points from COVID may make next Christmas especially difficult to book.

We are targeting the 9th-13th. Hoping we won't have to as well, but I am going to be watching it to see if dates start dropping, and if I need to try and jump in and start one...I will.

It looks like the secret is out for Geyser Point, I've heard a lot of people talking about it. What is it like these days when you want to go? Do you have to wait long? We've always walked right in.

It looks like the secret is out for Geyser Point, I've heard a lot of people talking about it. What is it like these days when you want to go? Do you have to wait long? We've always walked right in.

I was there on September 12, at 6 p.m. there was an hour to hour and a half wait. We ended up ordering at the bar and taking it back to the cabin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!