•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

It looks like the secret is out for Geyser Point, I've heard a lot of people talking about it. What is it like these days when you want to go? Do you have to wait long? We've always walked right in.

that sucks...we were last there last December (probably around 5PM and got seated right away...my parents are using some of our points up over columbus day weekend...I will see what they say, as they plan to go there at least one night/maybe 2.

that sucks...we were last there last December (probably around 5PM and got seated right away...my parents are using some of our points up over columbus day weekend...I will see what they say, as they plan to go there at least one night/maybe 2.
Same here, we went in Nov and Dec and wait was minimal, so we were surprised for Aug being so busy even with CCV/BRV being the only rooms open in WL.

We were at CCV last Thursday-Sunday as part of a 4 resort park hoping ten days(burning those DVC points).

Its true GP was crowded ALL OF THE TIME. Theres usually even a line 3-5 parties deep to just order drinks.

We grabbed an open cabana at the Boulder Ridge pool and ordered the food to go and ate there instead. Quoted wait at 5pm was 45 mins to 1 hours.

Last edited:
We were at CCV last Thursday-Sunday as part of a 4 resort park hoping ten days(burning those DVC points).

Its true GP was crowded ALL OF THE TIME. Theres usually even a line 3-5 parties deep to just order drinks.

We grabbed an open cabana at the Boulder Ridge pool and ordered the food to go and ate there instead. Quoted wait at 5pm as 45 mins to 1 hours.
I wonder if its resort hoppers, or is it just guests from CCV/BRV..

Social distancing only allows some of the tables to be used. We were there for lunch 2 weeks ago and there were about 6 people there, they seated us right away. We went back another night around 7pm and it was about 1.5hr wait. Just ordered at the bar and walked back to the room about 25 yards away.

Social distancing only allows some of the tables to be used. We were there for lunch 2 weeks ago and there were about 6 people there, they seated us right away. We went back another night around 7pm and it was about 1.5hr wait. Just ordered at the bar and walked back to the room about 25 yards away.

Im not sure if they took tables away to social distance but they are filling every table at Whispering Canyon and Geyser Point. GP is one thing because it's outside but I was uncomfortable just looking at how close people were at Whispering Canyon. This was prior to Desantis' announcement so I assume some tables must have been removed, but it still looked tight to me.

Ya we did the same since we only got to sit once out of the whole week we where there, the rest was bar ordering. Our view of the lake was good enough from our balcony.

Im not sure if they took tables away to social distance but they are filling every table at Whispering Canyon and Geyser Point. GP is one thing because it's outside but I was uncomfortable just looking at how close people were at Whispering Canyon. This was prior to Desantis' announcement so I assume some tables must have been removed, but it still looked tight to me.

That’s odd. I had lunch at Whispering Canyon on 9/12. The tables were spaced out with every other being out of service. Maybe it’s different for dinner?

If I want to avoid using the elevator at CCV, are the stairs to floors 3+ easily accessible? I've only stayed in the rooms on the 1st floor, so I never took notice of where the stairs were. I've used the stairs in Boulder Ridge and sometimes ended up outside in the back of the building instead of the lobby 🤣.

maybe a combination of everything going on...fewer tables...earlier park closings leading to people getting back to hotels before the closing rush...a lot of things closed still at some of the surrounding resorts (poly/GF).

If I want to avoid using the elevator at CCV, are the stairs to floors 3+ easily accessible? I've only stayed in the rooms on the 1st floor, so I never took notice of where the stairs were. I've used the stairs in Boulder Ridge and sometimes ended up outside in the back of the building instead of the lobby 🤣.
We were on the 6th floor and often took the stairs. I found it very convenient.

Dining Question for anyone who has gone recently...is Roaring Fork Mobile Order only right now? How is that process if so?

Dining Question for anyone who has gone recently...is Roaring Fork Mobile Order only right now? How is that process if so?

I’m not sure if it’s mobile only or highly recommended. When I was picking up my food there were people who didn’t mobile order try to purchase food. I don’t know if they were turned away or not.

Mobile ordering is much, much easier than doing it in person. I ordered all my food in my cabin and clicked the “I am here” button as I approached. Walked in, grabbed my food, and walked out. It was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter