•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know I have updated Page 1 with resort stay dates, room views and February's activity calendar link. If i'm missing anyone, or if you'd like to be added, please send me your information, and i'll be happy to add you! Thank you for your patience.

My first stay as owner will be the June trip. :)

Hello CCV Lovers Group!

We became DVC members at CCV while we were over at The World on our honeymoon in December.

We would of been on disboards earlier but kept getting an error message every time we tried signing up.
If you could add us to the front page that would be brilliant.
TheHill’s*December2018*June

We’ve not Booked our “Welcome Home” trip as yet but will let you know when we do.

Hello CCV Lovers Group!

We became DVC members at CCV while we were over at The World on our honeymoon in December.

We would of been on disboards earlier but kept getting an error message every time we tried signing up.

We’ve not Booked our “Welcome Home” trip as yet but will let you know when we do.
We actually got married at the World, specifically at WL on the 4th floor veranda overlooking the main pool. I already owned at VWL, but we bought a second smaller contract to put my wife's name on the deed. We have a very special, emotional tie to WL and VWL--there is something terribly romantic and soothing about both. Now, if only they'd bring back AP to its Signature status. . .:rolleyes1

Hello CCV Lovers Group!

:welcome:and Congrats! (Congrats on your marriage and DVC!!) Happy you were finally able to get on the Dis!! Our Honeymoon was at Disney too (almost 15 years ago this November!!) Crazy how time flies! I hope you had a magical time!!! Thanks for posting your string! I already added you to Page 1! Feel free to ask questions or chat about your upcoming trips!! Enjoy the Dis!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Hello CCV Lovers Group!

Welcome and congratulations on your membership and marriage.

Sort of. How many 1st stay as owner come with a membership?:duck:

Don't worry about it, I'm just bustin' chops. It's a Jersey thing.pooh:

...busting chops is my specialty. And you’re right, I do think it’s a Jersey thing (...but not sure if that’s a good thing, though). :ssst:

So it really isn’t your first stay as an owner?? Trying to be a wise guy, eh? I’m leaving it now!

Last edited:
...busting chops is my specialty. And you’re right, I do think it’s a Jersey thing (...but not sure if that’s a good thing, though). :ssst:

That's probably why we get the reputation of being rude....we're so misunderstood.:rotfl2:

We actually got married at the World, specifically at WL on the 4th floor veranda overlooking the main pool. I already owned at VWL, but we bought a second smaller contract to put my wife's name on the deed. We have a very special, emotional tie to WL and VWL--there is something terribly romantic and soothing about both. Now, if only they'd bring back AP to its Signature status. . .:rolleyes1

Sleepdog what a beautiful place to get married!! Surely that must mean you are entitled to a free 25th Anniversary trip in a cabin?!!:thumbsup2

:welcome:and Congrats! (Congrats on your marriage and DVC!!) Happy you were finally able to get on the Dis!! Our Honeymoon was at Disney too (almost 15 years ago this November!!) Crazy how time flies! I hope you had a magical time!!! Thanks for posting your string! I already added you to Page 1! Feel free to ask questions or chat about your upcoming trips!! Enjoy the Dis!!

*WELCOME HOME!*
Thank you!!!
We’ve known each for nearly 15 years and I’m not sure where that time has gone.
We couldn’t have picked a better place to honeymoon!!

Hi there! My husband and I just became DVC owners at CCV while on our vacation a couple of weeks ago (and with the Polar Vortex that hit home right after we returned to Minneapolis, I'm ready to go back!)
After being guests of my InLaws (owners at OKW since 1994) for many years, we're SUPER excited to finally be owners ourselves! We have a child in college and a 5 year old son that is a Disney fanatic (yay!).
We're hoping to have our first stay ever at CCV in January of 2020. But first, a 10th wedding anniversary trip to Aulani (exact dates pending). :flower1:
Oh, and...
Trixi Mouse*January 2019*February

Hi there! My husband and I just became DVC owners at CCV while on our vacation a couple of weeks ago (and with the Polar Vortex that hit home right after we returned to Minneapolis, I'm ready to go back!)
After being guests of my InLaws (owners at OKW since 1994) for many years, we're SUPER excited to finally be owners ourselves! We have a child in college and a 5 year old son that is a Disney fanatic (yay!).
We're hoping to have our first stay ever at CCV in January of 2020. But first, a 10th wedding anniversary trip to Aulani (exact dates pending). :flower1:
Oh, and...

:welcome:and Congrats! So excited for you! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! When you plan your welcome home trip, be sure to let us know! I already put your information on Page 1! Thanks for giving me your information string! Happy you found us!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Oh, and...

Welcome and congratulations. January 2020 your 11 month window is this month, there are marathons and other events in January, I wouldn't wait past that 11 month window.pooh:

Oh, and...

Congrats and welcome! We are also from MN and were lucky enough to be in FL and on a cruise for the polar vortex. We love owning at CCV and can’t wait to go back. Have fun on your anniversary trip to Aulani!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!