“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

We have a Fantasmic dining package on Dec 27 first show which I believe is 9pm. From what I can find it appears that the show is 30 minutes. We have a 9:50 PM reservation at Oga. Should we have any issues making it to Oga in 20 minutes?

Will disney allow us to go to Oga after Fantasmic or will they force us out a park exist? I could not remember if the exit from the show forces you to a back exit that goes out of the park or if we can dump back into the park.

I apprecuate anyones insight.
If things stay as they are, I think it would be too tight/too stressful to try to get to Oga on time. However, I would hold off on canceling for now. I wonder if they are going to end up adding a second Fantasmic show, especially during your busy holiday week, and so your dining package for the first show may end up being a 7:30 show and then they add a second later show. I have no insider knowledge on this or anything; part of it is based on the fact that I didn't see any Fantasmic dining reservations after about 5:30pm. It makes me wonder if they cut those off early so that people could eat and get to a 7:30 show should they need to add a second. Maybe early dining times is how they've always done it, but it makes me wonder. It will be interesting to see if they add a second show over Thanksgiving and I'd be tempted to wait until at least then to cancel Oga.

If things stay as they are, I think it would be too tight/too stressful to try to get to Oga on time. However, I would hold off on canceling for now. I wonder if they are going to end up adding a second Fantasmic show, especially during your busy holiday week, and so your dining package for the first show may end up being a 7:30 show and then they add a second later show. I have no insider knowledge on this or anything; part of it is based on the fact that I didn't see any Fantasmic dining reservations after about 5:30pm. It makes me wonder if they cut those off early so that people could eat and get to a 7:30 show should they need to add a second. Maybe early dining times is how they've always done it, but it makes me wonder. It will be interesting to see if they add a second show over Thanksgiving and I'd be tempted to wait until at least then to cancel Oga.
Good advice! There is no other reason to leave the first show time unspecified unless they are wanting flexibility to add a second show. ..would be great for my plans if they do!

I have been unable to find anything anywhere for 12/9. I have tried all restaurants and all times for the past 3 days, for a party of 2, 3, or 4.

mac_tlc

Has anyone seen these come available again? I’m in my 60+10, so know they aren’t all gone already.
I love quoting myself……

I was lying on the couch tonight waiting for the Bruins game to start and I noticed that two time slots were available for 12/6 at the Brown Derby. So, I snagged one for 2:15. However, my HS reservation was for 12/9.

I was able to change that to 12/6 to match the Fantasmic dinner reservation. Wasn’t my first choice of restaurant, but I wanted it more for the reserved Fantasmic seat than anything else.

I checked a bunch of other random dates in the first half of December and didn’t see anything else available.

mac_tlc

Is it really advisable to get a dinner reservation to secure a show spot for Nov 15?

How early would we have to queue up to get a fantasmic seat without dinner combo?

I love quoting myself……

I was lying on the couch tonight waiting for the Bruins game to start and I noticed that two time slots were available for 12/6 at the Brown Derby. So, I snagged one for 2:15. However, my HS reservation was for 12/9.

I was able to change that to 12/6 to match the Fantasmic dinner reservation. Wasn’t my first choice of restaurant, but I wanted it more for the reserved Fantasmic seat than anything else.

I checked a bunch of other random dates in the first half of December and didn’t see anything else available.

mac_tlc
It’s really driving me nuts that they aren’t showing up. I’m trying to finalize my last plans for Dec/Jan trip. I wonder if calling would help. I feel like if we can’t see them, then dining CMs can’t either, though.

It’s really driving me nuts that they aren’t showing up. I’m trying to finalize my last plans for Dec/Jan trip. I wonder if calling would help. I feel like if we can’t see them, then dining CMs can’t either, though.
You’re not alone. I’ve been waking up at all hours and looking at it.

My family said either we do a dining package or we’re not going to Fantasmic. Either we do a dessert party for the midnight MK fireworks or we skip!!! ugh of only they knew how many hoops we had to jump through.

We saw Fantasmic at DL with a Blue Bayou package this Aug. Although we all were in pain from sitting on the ground we loved the view and the full size dragon; kids enjoyed the entire show (even our almost 3 year old), so we could skip it. Everyone cheered during POC.

Ok I changed my mind we love Fantasmic; I need the dining package!

My family said either we do a dining package or we’re not going to Fantasmic. Either we do a dessert party for the midnight MK fireworks or we skip!!! ugh of only they knew how many hoops we had to jump through.

We saw Fantasmic at DL with a Blue Bayou package this Aug. Although we all were in pain from sitting on the ground we loved the view and the full size dragon; kids enjoyed the entire show (even our almost 3 year old), so we could skip it. Everyone cheered during POC.

Honestly with the crowds now at WDW, even though it was an extra blow to the budget, we booked a Fireworks Dessert Party for Dec. 7th, a Fantasmic package for Dec. 2nd and a Candlelight package for Dec. 5th. We have also booked the MVMHP for Dec. 4th but we are not doing a dessert party for that as I think it will eat into our ability to see the parade, fireworks and ride some rides!

We have a 16 night DVC stay over Christmas into January. Into my 10+ I’ve seen Victoria and Alberts, Space 220, O’hana for 8.. but a fantasmic dining package is a white elephant!

Question! Since the delayed add of Dec 4 have they sold packages for it? Does anyone have one? Its the day I really wanted and had to redo my schedule to go another day..but would love the 4th..so wondering if sold out or not offered yet!

So, $15 pp to get a seat for the fireworks? Minnie is hugging me while Mickey is going through my wallet.

Is it really advisable to get a dinner reservation to secure a show spot for Nov 15?

How early would we have to queue up to get a fantasmic seat without dinner combo?
Good news? You don’t have to worry about package people taking up seats. Bad news? You can’t get it because the dining packages don’t begin until 11/30.

Way back when did the packages include an app and dessert or were they always app or dessert? My brain says it used to be app and dessert, but my brain has lied to me before.

I’ve been looking continually and have alerts setup but nothing. I’m thinking it’ll be easier to just skip Fantasmic.
I'm not ready to skip it, but it sure is frustrating to be up at release time and nothing at all for January dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter