“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

Ugh - I need 12/15, and not one 50's ressie has shown available all morning. I have constantly been checking. I booked H&V but really wanted 50's.

I was trying for dinner for 12/16 and only saw H&V and HBD when I booked around 5:50am. It seems to be the most sought after one. They still have some ressies for Sci Fi, HBD and MM depending on party size.

Apologies if this has already been asked, but is the dining experience/menu the same between a fantasmic package and a regular dining reservation? For instance, at H&V, is the character experience the same either way you book it?

Just an FYI, seems like package ressies are either being added regularly, or the system is buggy. I wanted something for SciFi in early December, first there were reservations, then there weren't, and now there are again. I can't believe that many people just cancelled, there were lots of times available. So keep checking!

Just an FYI, seems like package ressies are either being added regularly, or the system is buggy. I wanted something for SciFi in early December, first there were reservations, then there weren't, and now there are again. I can't believe that many people just cancelled, there were lots of times available. So keep checking!

Last edited:
I got Mama Melrose for Dec 10 at 430 and Brown Derby for Dec 5 at 420 for the first show (whatever time that is). I made my reservations at 545am

I tried to book SciFi rhis morn and the reservation does not look like a Fantasmic Confirmation for the dining package.
Is anybody else experiencing this glitch.?
I double checked and it did the exact same thing.

I tried to book SciFi rhis morn and the reservation does not look like a Fantasmic Confirmation for the dining package.

Mine references Fantasmic:

1666950789263.png

My reservation includes Fantasmic 1st Show in the title. It sounds like you just booked the restaurant, not the dining package. The Fantasmic Dining package reservations were a totally different search

Has anyone booked this? My ADR window opened (trying 60+4 days) and it lets me look for Hollywood Brown Derby (others are not blue) but there are no ADRs for 1-5 people and I checked all times.

Edit: on 60+1 day Sci fi is clickable and I can search times but I don't see any availability any time for 1-8 people (it lets me search)

Second Edit: the app lets me search by lunch, diner etc but I don't see anything available. I don't see anything for even 60+7

Last edited:
Has anyone booked this? My ADR window opened (trying 60+4 days) and it lets me look for Hollywood Brown Derby (others are not blue) but there are no ADRs for 1-5 people and I checked all times.

Edit: on 60+1 day Sci fi is clickable and I can search times but I don't see any availability any time for 1-8 people (it lets me search)

Second Edit: the app lets me search by lunch, diner etc but I don't see anything available. I don't see anything for even 60+7
I experienced the same as you. I was on right at 6am trying to get anything for 1/1. I was really hoping to get something. I am going to keep trying.

We have a Fantasmic dining package on Dec 27 first show which I believe is 9pm. From what I can find it appears that the show is 30 minutes. We have a 9:50 PM reservation at Oga. Should we have any issues making it to Oga in 20 minutes?

Will disney allow us to go to Oga after Fantasmic or will they force us out a park exist? I could not remember if the exit from the show forces you to a back exit that goes out of the park or if we can dump back into the park.

I apprecuate anyones insight.

I have been unable to find anything anywhere for 12/9. I have tried all restaurants and all times for the past 3 days, for a party of 2, 3, or 4.

mac_tlc

Last edited:
We have a Fantasmic dining package on Dec 27 first show which I believe is 9pm. From what I can find it appears that the show is 30 minutes. We have a 9:50 PM reservation at Oga. Should we have any issues making it to Oga in 20 minutes?

Will disney allow us to go to Oga after Fantasmic or will they force us out a park exist? I could not remember if the exit from the show forces you to a back exit that goes out of the park or if we can dump back into the park.

I apprecuate anyones insight.
The stadium holds several thousand people I believe? Have you ever tried to hurry through the crowd at the end of park hours? It its a fairly long hike I would say its unlikely and a major stress to try

Do post back if you see any releases. Even the ADR search services haven’t updated their systems to search for Fantasmic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter