‘Olu Mel keychain help!!!

HappiestDaveOnEarth

Earning My Ears
We just got back from a dream vacation week at Aulani this evening!

Unfortunately we just realized my 4 year old likely left his Olu Mel plush keychain on the plane. I already filled out a lost item claim but I’m guessing it’s gone.

I’m planning on calling Aulani tomorrow to see if they’ll let me buy a new one over the phone but I figured I’d also come up with a plan B just in case they won’t.

Is anyone going to be at Aulani in the immediate future and wouldn’t mind purchasing a new one for me and shipping it to me? I’d definitely reimburse you for any costs and your troubles.

We just got back from a dream vacation week at Aulani this evening!

Unfortunately we just realized my 4 year old likely left his Olu Mel plush keychain on the plane. I already filled out a lost item claim but I’m guessing it’s gone.

I’m planning on calling Aulani tomorrow to see if they’ll let me buy a new one over the phone but I figured I’d also come up with a plan B just in case they won’t.

Is anyone going to be at Aulani in the immediate future and wouldn’t mind purchasing a new one for me and shipping it to me? I’d definitely reimburse you for any costs and your troubles.
UPDATE: Crisis averted! A wonderful CM at the gift shop is helping me out. It's worth noting that when I was at Aulani they mentioned that they no longer allow over-the-phone shopping (they didn't have my wife's size of a shirt and they couldn't order/allow us to call in later to see if they had the size)... but they made an exception this time since it was such a bummer for my son! Also worth noting that they ship via fedex and it costs more than the keychain... just put it on my aulani tab... but worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter