~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 4

We'll have to talk. I teach about 300 kids a week and also do swim team which I love. Getting ready to open another swim school in east Texas. Swimming is the best!!

Patty Louise - my real name

Patty girlfriend, you are supposed to be slowing down so we can have more times for disney trips and that ultimate road trip that we want to take. . .but hey, more power to you.

Andrea is a real sweetheart and the time just flew. . .she is funny, smart, and a real smarta$$ which makes her fit right in. I hope she gets a chance to join us on a meet soon cause you all will love her. I think I'll go stand on my patio and shout to see if she can hear me. . .ROFLMAO. . .

(P.S., Andrea did find out that I am somewhat of a nerd in disguise. . .hence the litmus paper comment. . .roflmao)

Patty girlfriend, you are supposed to be slowing down so we can have more times for disney trips and that ultimate road trip that we want to take. . .but hey, more power to you.

Andrea is a real sweetheart and the time just flew. . .she is funny, smart, and a real smarta$$ which makes her fit right in. I hope she gets a chance to join us on a meet soon cause you all will love her. I think I'll go stand on my patio and shout to see if she can hear me. . .ROFLMAO. . .

(P.S., Andrea did find out that I am somewhat of a nerd in disguise. . .hence the litmus paper comment. . .roflmao)

Carbon Chains RULE Darcy's world!! That's all I'm sayin! :rotfl:

Andrea

No no no. . .I hated drawing carbon chains and much preferred blowing up stuff. . .and ya know the math calculation that would make it all possible. . .

I know, I just had to tease you with them and the evil they represent! :rotfl:

Andrea

I know, I just had to tease you with them and the evil they represent! :rotfl:

Andrea

Pefectly beautiful as you are. . .I stand socially corrected. .now off to bed as I must leave here in 4 hrs to pick up my boy. . .he is coming home to here to hang with me. . .mom is a happy camper. . .

Pefectly beautiful as you are. . .I stand socially corrected. .now off to bed as I must leave here in 4 hrs to pick up my boy. . .he is coming home to here to hang with me. . .mom is a happy camper. . .

Have a safe good fun trip!! Call me if you need to stay awake while you drive!!

Andrea

I am done for the day now !!!

In the interest of the thread starter, I had to revive this one to say....

DARCY AND I MET UP TODAY!!!

We had a great time, I was late to work because before you know it, 2.5 hours had gone by and it felt like about 20 minutes!!! :rotfl: :lmao: Anyhow, this woman is all about the litmus paper!!! ;)

If it's this fun to meet people, I have been missing out!!! Now that I know she only lives one street away from me though (I still am in shock!!) this could get dangerous!!! :laughing:

Andrea

Glad you guys had a good time !!!!

Good morning to all !!!!

Dude, Andrea and I were trying to meet. . .ya know. . .all that texting was really. . . ..

fun. . .roflmao.

Glad your trip was a blast, even if it wasn't long enough. . .

I thought they were kinda.... "cheesy". Matty thought they were "gouda".

:lmao:

We crashed. . .sorry I didn't get back to you. . .I'll call this morning around 8. . .take care sweetie. . .

I hope you didn't call because you were sleeping in for once!!! :) I am just about to leave work and then we are off the the Mirage so I'll call you from the pool later!!! You are still welcome to join us down there for a swim/drink if you feel so inclined!

Andrea

Good moring to everyone !! Just a reminder -- today, at least in Ontario, we are observing "Blackout Day". It is so we can remember what happens when we take advantage of our electrical resources. Please turn off ALL non-esential electrical "things", unplug electronics you are not using on a regular basis and make sure your air conditioners are set at a reasonable temperture. I haven't used my central air for 2 full summers now and I feel better for it. For more info, go to www.blackoutday.ca . Even if you don't live here, you can help -- start your own blackoutday tradition and try and make it an every day thing !!! See you all tomorrow ..... the computer is going off for the day !!!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter