~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 4

Hi,

I'm still here, with a new computer, because the motherboard on the old one expired. Because of that, I am resetting passwords and getting reacquainted.

Having just had my 45th birthday on August 10, 2008, I am still single but in no hurry to get coupled. I believe that, God willing, my next trip to WDW will be in 2009.

Jim

This thread was collecting some dust....figured I'd clean it up. :thumbsup2

Still sleepy but very excited about another trip coming up so soon. . .and You?

Yeah...I'm aware of that upcoming trip...must be nice!

I think I actually got sufficient sleep this weekend, so I'm not as tired as usual...still gotta have my caffeine fix!

Yeah...I'm aware of that upcoming trip...must be nice!

I think I actually got sufficient sleep this weekend, so I'm not as tired as usual...still gotta have my caffeine fix!

I could use some caffeine right now but unfortunately I have to work tonight so will not be drinking caffeine right now.

Well hello Darcy and Leo...
All is well here in Ohio...We are getting geared up for our trip :goodvibes

And cannot wait to see you two in the world again :)

And of course Patty as well ::yes::

Glad to hear all is going well.
Have a great time on your trip!

Yeah, we'll have to work on some future plans...good times.

Yes, we really do need to plan that reunion trip. . .

Oh...you must be referring to 'MVMRP'? :rotfl:

Well hello Darcy and Leo...
All is well here in Ohio...We are getting geared up for our trip :goodvibes

And cannot wait to see you two in the world again :)

And of course Patty as well ::yes::

Jello All.....

Trying to get some work done here, but it's not working :surfweb: I keep finding my way over here. Now I see we our in plan mode ....whoooooo hoooooooo

:cool1:

Hey Shawn...have a blast on your trip

Patty

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter