«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Now that this has been posted (yay!), I have a couple of questions. 1) Are the extra magic hours subject to change (in terms of which park has them each day), or should they remain as listed? 2) Are the park closing times for Hollywood Studios likely to remain at 7:00pm and 8:00pm? Thanks in advance for any input!
Great questions!

Great questions!

If you go to Easy WDW's Crowd calendar pages, you can track the various updates. For example, on the page for April 2016:
http://www.easywdw.com/easy/calendars/april-2016-walt-disney-world-crowd-calendar/

You can see that there were multiple updates to park hours on:
10/27/15
12/28/15
2/16/16
3/15/16
even as late as 3/29, they were flipping around which parks would have EMH.

It's a challenge for those of us trying to plan ahead, but you just have to do your best. As many people have said, it's frustrating that Disney requires their guests to make plans 6 mos, 2 mos, or 1 month ahead, but they can shift hours and plans around at the very last minute.

I've officially started stalking the park hours for our trip (November 18-23). What site is likely to display updates soonest - the TA calendar, the official site, other?

I've officially started stalking the park hours for our trip (November 18-23). What site is likely to display updates soonest - the TA calendar, the official site, other?

I am too. My guess is disneyworld site will be first as TA has been so slow to update.

November park hours have been updated - on the official site, not the TA calendar. AK is open until 7:30 (change from 7pm), DHS is open until 10 (change from 7pm) on 11/20 and 11/21. Other days may vary.

Hi,

I am going in mid-Dec, and I wonder if I can take the park hours almost final.
I have an ADR at AK at 6:45 (changed from 5:45 when the park hour changed to 7 from 6), and I wonder if I can consider it safe.
I am worried that it might change back to 6.

Any idea when the hours for the last week of December will be updated to be real? Fastpass window opens next week, and I HATE the fact that my schedule may be messed up by Disney.

Thanks

The travel agent calendar for May, if that's what you're looking for..

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_may.pdf

I am a little concerned about no times being shown for Fantasmic after May 1st on this calendar, I hope this is just an oversight and not a planned refurb, there are enough things down at DHS, this would be unfortunate.

1977 - DW - Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park
1980 - DW - Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park
2003 - DW - All Star Movies
2005 - DW - Pop Century
2006 - DL - Grand Californian
2008 - DW - Contemporary
2010 - DL - OffSite
2011 - DW - All Star Sports
2012 - DW - Pop Century
2013 - DW - Pop Century
2014 - DW - Pop Century
2016 - DL - Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn Gail/Liane
2017 - DW - ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts