¤*~*¤May/June 2013 ¤*~*¤Trip Planning Thread

Do you want a special Mickey Head to signify our group?

• Yes - The Lime Green Mickey Head for DISBoards!

• Yes - Let's choose our own design

• No thanks - not interested

Results are only viewable after voting.
As a Mother's Day gift, I'm taking my Mom to Disneyland from June 9-15th. We'll stay at the Anaheim Plaza.

It has been a long time dream of mine to take her knowing she will appreciate the parks as my husband and I do. It will be her first time in over 20 years! SO pumped!

Sorry to hear that coloradogirl85. Hopefully 2 days will be enough to feel better.

We've got an excruciating 21 days left!

:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay:

I'm more excited for my kids since they haven't been since 2011, they will get to see the new Buena Vista Street, Carsland, & I am looking forward to seeing them again too, since I only saw them briefly in early December! I didn't ride any of the rides, and it was raining that day, so Carsland wasn't as good as it could have been for me...Plus this trip we are going to do Disney twice! We split up our trip so that is the last thing we do before leaving to come home! It's going to be so much fun! Also, my brother & his family, including his granddaughter are coming with, and it's her first time ever, she's 8! I can't wait to see her reaction to things!! Our son graduates this coming Tuesday, and tomorrow my niece & I are hosting a combined BBQ for both our kids, since her daughter graduates also. EXCITED is an understatement!

I'm getting so impatient! This last week is going to go by sooo slooow.

The last few days are always the hardest!!
We ALWAYS leave for a vacation on Sunday night, but this trip we have to wait until Monday afternoon due to hubby's finals....tomorrow and Monday are going to kill me :rotfl:

We ALWAYS leave for a vacation on Sunday night, but this trip we have to wait until Monday afternoon due to hubby's finals....tomorrow and Monday are going to kill me :rotfl:
That's the exact reason we have to wait until saturday! Both me and DBF have finals all week! Good luck to him though, and hopefully these next few days don't go by too slowly, haha :)

:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay:

I'm more excited for my kids since they haven't been since 2011, they will get to see the new Buena Vista Street, Carsland, & I am looking forward to seeing them again too, since I only saw them briefly in early December! I didn't ride any of the rides, and it was raining that day, so Carsland wasn't as good as it could have been for me...Plus this trip we are going to do Disney twice! We split up our trip so that is the last thing we do before leaving to come home! It's going to be so much fun! Also, my brother & his family, including his granddaughter are coming with, and it's her first time ever, she's 8! I can't wait to see her reaction to things!! Our son graduates this coming Tuesday, and tomorrow my niece & I are hosting a combined BBQ for both our kids, since her daughter graduates also. EXCITED is an understatement!

Yay for you and your family.....we will be there the same time as you (we leave in 3 weeks and 4 days :goodvibes). We are so excited we can't stand it. I hope you have a wonderful time. This will be our first trip to DLR, we are WDW vets and decided that this year we wanted to head West and visit the park that Walt built.

We are the opposite.... SOOO much to do this next week.

We have two weeks until we leave for Anaheim and the wait is driving me crazy! I have a huge list of things to get done before we depart.

We have two weeks until we leave for Anaheim and the wait is driving me crazy! I have a huge list of things to get done before we depart.

We have 11 days and I am overwhelmed. The end of the school year means a lot of stuff going on there. Plus work. Got home yesterday and had to make 12 shirts for Disneyland. Today we are going through the pins and deciding who gets what. Ugh I can't wait but I know it's going to be busy until then.

We are the opposite.... SOOO much to do this next week.

I wish I had procrastinated more :rotfl2: I have everything packed except for the stuff that can't be packed until last minute....well except hubby's stuff. He won't pick out what clothes to bring until last minute which drives me crazy!!!:rotfl:

So excited! We leave in one week! DH and I haven't been in 12 years, and it's the first trip ever for my 4 & 6 year olds. We'll be there May 19-24 staying at the GC. We aren't telling my kids until the morning we leave and I'm practically bursting with the news!! :woohoo:

I wish I had found this site earlier!

So excited! We leave in one week! DH and I haven't been in 12 years, and it's the first trip ever for my 4 & 6 year olds. We'll be there May 19-24 staying at the GC. We aren't telling my kids until the morning we leave and I'm practically bursting with the news!! :woohoo:

I wish I had found this site earlier!

I hope the week goes by fast!!!

We are keeping our trip a secret too...It's killing me! My son knows we are going on vacation, but has no idea where.

He is currently laying in my bed watching his favorite "movie"....the Disney planning DVD lol. He's going to flip when he finds out!

Y'all are making me jealous! 26 days until we are in Cali, 28 days until Disney. 16 1/2 days with crazy 5th graders! Can't wait! Good luck to everybody taking finals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter