“OHMYGOSH, I’M SOAKED” – Walt Disney World Vacation 2012 (Completed May 24, 2013!)

Starting reading your TR last night! :] love it so far. Your personality is infectious :] it sounds like you guys had an amazing time so far!!!

Soooo jealous about the trip you won! How awesome! :]

Cannot believe no one would take your pic. Ugh how rude!

The food looks delicious!! Yummmmm!

I haven't been to Disney since 2008 and we are going this coming january and I cannot wait! My husband has not been since he was 2 so he has no idea how exciting it is! I talk to him about our trip daily so now he is getting excited. My 7 year old daughter is TRILLED to go back and see the princesses! And it will be my 4 month old daughters first trip! (she will be 1 by the time of the trip) :] can't wait to read the rest of your report and see the video!!!

Thanks so much for joining in! :D I try to keep a positive upbeat attitude, so it's nice to know it's infectious :D

I'm excited for your upcoming trip! Seems like you are well over due for one! :D It's so fun getting everyone around you excited! I can't imagine how excited your daughter must be!

Thanks for reading!

The beginning of day four was a very exciting one..
for me at least.
I woke up bright & early to fix the old mess of hair I have.
I was practically BOUNCING around the hotel room.
This day was a very special one.
But you'll just have to wait til the time comes to see why!

I was ready to go & went to wake Ryan up.
He. Would. Not. Move.
HELLO. RYAN. GET UP!

After about 10 minutes of begging him to wake up he finally dragged himself out of bed.
I had gotten him an orange juice from Cafe Rix, so that helped a little.

Obligatory morning mirror pictures!
660oo.jpg

He was so happy to be awake.

661xf.jpg

Finally, some emotion. :P

We left the room around 8AM & headed for the bus stop.
When we stepped outside we noticed that there was actually... SUN.
Since it was nice we took some pictures in front of our room.
663x.jpg

YAY.
664t.jpg

We loved our room<3

So on to the bus stop we go!
665et.jpg

Still sleeping.

So where were we going?
666dg.jpg

Wherever that little bus took us!

Does this give you a hint?
667st.jpg

It should.

If for some reason you don't know already.
HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS!
Woooohoooo!

668ao.jpg

Here comes those dang clouds.

669t.jpg

It was so windy that day!

photo0046fourbysix.jpg

Here we go!

We didn't realize the park had EMH in the morning, so we had to hurry on over to TSM to grab those holy grails of FastPasses!

But of course, we stopped for a few pictures.
What could it hurt?

670vw.jpg

671k.jpg

Awkward unnecessary picture Ryan took.
672d.jpg

BLUE SKY!
673p.jpg

So we kept on a-moving!

We got our TSM FastPasses & they were for 6:25-7:25 PM. Wow.
At least we got some!
The stand-by line was 65 minutes so we passed.
For some reason, a huge heat wave was on top of us at that moment.
We needed something inside, so where did we go?
The Great Movie Ride!

674ki.jpg

Took that for my momma. She likes to pretend she is Mary<3

676ha.jpg

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!
679hm.jpg

It was nice to cool down, but we had to keep going!
We exited the Great Movie Ride & I finally saw what I've been waiting for this whole trip.
My favorite Disney snack ever.
Thinking back, I don't know WHAT took me so long to get one.

*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*
680dj.jpg

DISNEY CHURRO!<3<3<3

I gobbled that thing down like it was my job.
Ryan was walking ahead of me while I was destroying the churro, & he turns around & says,
"Can I try a little bi..... GUESS NOT, YOU ALREADY ATE IT ALL."
I laughed about that for about 10 minutes.

We were walking over to Lights, Motors, Action: Extreme Stunt Show, because Ryan was SO excited for it. He loves cars.
But for some reason, we didn't check beforehand what time the next show.
When we got there it was already going on.
The next one was at 4:45, so we said we'd come back.

We decided since it was Stars Wars Weekend we might as well go on Star Tours!
681y.jpg

I hit my hip when sitting down, so I was basically crying the whole ride. Ugh. Silly me.

We got off the ride & saw that the sun was disappearing more every second.
Who would've guessed that it would rain some more?
I did.

We didn't let the rain get to us because we were going to see my dad's favorite show!
682q.jpg

MUPPET VISION!
3-D!

It's called, "A Salute To All Nations, But Mostly America."

After we laughed hysterically at the wonderful Muppets, we both decided it was time for lunch.
I was beyond excited for this lunch because I love Toy Story. It's my favorite.

Do you know where we're going yet?

684h.jpg

Find out soon!

NEXT!

YAY FOR SUN! I hope it lasts!! Oh my goodness, the return times for the TSM fast passes. Ridiculous! But I mean, WORTH IT.

Bahahha, I hope Ryan was able to try a little bit of churro later! I've always wanted to try a churro but I've never had one before!

AHHH, Muppets and Toy Story, two of my favorite things! :goodvibes Yay for Pizza Planet!

Yay! I love DHS!!! :cool1:

OMG that churro scenario is HILARIOUS and EXACTLY like something I would do to my DBF! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yummm Pizza Planet!!!!

When you buy the big churro like that can you get caramel sauce? thats how they serve the small ones at san angel inn so i'm just curious(it's soooooooooo good)

YAY FOR SUN! I hope it lasts!! Oh my goodness, the return times for the TSM fast passes. Ridiculous! But I mean, WORTH IT.

Bahahha, I hope Ryan was able to try a little bit of churro later! I've always wanted to try a churro but I've never had one before!

AHHH, Muppets and Toy Story, two of my favorite things! :goodvibes Yay for Pizza Planet!

we'll see if it lasts! :P
at that point I was surprised we got any FP at all!
BUT SO WORTH IT. FAVE<3

& hahahaha, I think he got a chance later that day, cause I had at least 6 that day alone!
THEY ARE SO GOOD. I'm completely obsessed.

Two of my favorite things too!
I can't wait to go on Muppets this next trip cause my dad will be there, it's his favorite & he's so adorable to watch on it! :P

YAY PP!

Yay! I love DHS!!! :cool1:

OMG that churro scenario is HILARIOUS and EXACTLY like something I would do to my DBF! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yummm Pizza Planet!!!!

I love it too! This was one of my favorite days!
hahahahah. I love my churros! mine mine mine! hahah :)

DOUBLE YUM!

When you buy the big churro like that can you get caramel sauce? thats how they serve the small ones at san angel inn so i'm just curious(it's soooooooooo good)

I actually don't know! I know you can get a cheese sauce, but I'm usually too busy staring at my churro to notice! :P

If you guess that we were going to Pizza Planet, YOU WERE RIGHT!

I was super excited for many reasons.
1. Disney pizza, (do I really need to go on?)
2. Toy Story is my favorite movie.
3. Pizza Planet has my favorite Caesar salads.
4. I just love the atmosphere in PP.

683tx.jpg

YAY!<3

We both got pepperoni pizzas & Caesar salads,
I had already eaten my salad before I took this picture, whoops!
686hb.jpg

Is your mouth watering yet? Mine is.

687c.jpg

After we enjoyed our delicious lunch we decided to head over to see how long the wait for Tower of Terror was!
YAY! IT'S MY FAVORITE!

689j.jpg

691h.jpg

I was "scared".

692dx.jpg

photo0053fourbysix.jpg

photo0054fourbysix.jpg

We figured we'd grab some fastpasses for another ride real quick...

693i.jpg

"Make it a super stretch!"

694c.jpg

695an.jpg

696z.jpg

I've got a golden ticket, I've got a golden ticket...
oh wait, that's not right.

697rz.jpg

We were photobombed!

We walked over to ToT & the wait said 15 minutes, HECK YEAH!

While we were waiting to get on our elevator, there was another couple next to us.
Ryan kept saying he was nervous cause this was his first time riding.
Out of no where the guy turns around & says, "No need to be nervous my man, this ride rocks!"
So we got on & Ryan ended up sitting next to that guy.
The whole way up the guy kept saying,
"Hey, if you need to hold my hand, I'll keep it right here."
"You okay man!? YOU READY!?"

& a bunch of other stuff that was hilarious.
I couldn't stop laughing & Ryan was just like,
"I'm okay man don't worry!"
Which only made me laugh harder, so when we get off & see our picture, I basically peed myself.

703ar.jpg

The guy was just staring at Ryan, HAHAHA.
OMG, I had to buy it just so we wouldn't forget about it.
Ohman. Makes me laugh everytime.

We ended up going on again cause Ryan liked it so much.
(It ended up being his favorite ride)

We started walking to see if we could get on TSM, & saw that the Mayor was out!
He posed for a few pictures.
704yu.jpg

"Another!? OH I COULDN'T POSSIBLY!"
705rv.jpg

706u.jpg

Then, the funniest thing happened.
We were just standing there, I was snapping away.
& the Mayor walks over to us & says,
"Well, since you are busy taking my picture, I'll take this young man."
He grabbed Ryan & dragged him into the middle of all the people & just started screaming all this stuff.
I was laughing to hard to catch much of it,
but then he started talking about making a movie about a bunch of 40 year old men, I just don't even know.
708m.jpg

Hilarious.

After we watched the Mayor some more, we headed on over towards TSM.

---------------------------------------------------
THE MOVIE IS COMPLETE! WOOOOO!
Click the link below to check it out!
THE VIDEO LINK!

Or if you don't want to watch the video til the end, you can continue with the TR below!
NEXT!

I AM SO HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE VIDEO IS NOW COMPLETE! :jumping1:

If you want to follow along with me on the TR & still be surprised with what's to come, you don't have to watch it until the end;
However, if you wanted to watch it now & then just get the specific details when I update the TR, you may do that as well!

Completely up to you, :woohoo:

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO!

Our Magical Walt Disney World Vacation 2012!

OH DISNEY PIZZA. :love:

HAHAH, your scared picture is amazing.

:lmao: OH MY GOSH. That is the funniest thing ever! I seriously just cackled over here. That man was so worried about Ryan! HAHAHAHA. :rotfl:

YAYYY I can't wait to watch your video!

bahaha omg that guy on TOT is hilarious he sreiously looks excited and concerned for ryan at the same time LOL.AGGGGHHH of course I HAD to watch the video RIGHT NOW!!!! I don't wanna get into detail though but it was great good job,and ryans funny.looks like an awesome trip!!

OH DISNEY PIZZA. :love:

HAHAH, your scared picture is amazing.

:lmao: OH MY GOSH. That is the funniest thing ever! I seriously just cackled over here. That man was so worried about Ryan! HAHAHAHA. :rotfl:

YAYYY I can't wait to watch your video!

I need Disney pizza now! :D
& hahaha, I try :P

I seriously couldn't stop laughing at that guy, I was in tears :rotfl:

YAAAAY!

bahaha omg that guy on TOT is hilarious he sreiously looks excited and concerned for ryan at the same time LOL.AGGGGHHH of course I HAD to watch the video RIGHT NOW!!!! I don't wanna get into detail though but it was great good job,and ryans funny.looks like an awesome trip!!

I couldn't stop laughing at him, hahaha :)
I'm glad you liked it! :D

I came here thinking u had updated n then read my comment to see that I misdsed a whole bunch of words in there lol I meant to say that i wasn't gonna get into details about the video because i didnt wanna spoil it for other people that might be waiting until the end of the report to watch it.How I skipped over all that is beyond me LOL

I came here thinking u had updated n then read my comment to see that I misdsed a whole bunch of words in there lol I meant to say that i wasn't gonna get into details about the video because i didnt wanna spoil it for other people that might be waiting until the end of the report to watch it.How I skipped over all that is beyond me LOL

Didn't update yet:P & hahaha, i kind of just assumed at what I thought you meant :) Sometimes brains just stop working sometimes, so I understand :P

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay in updating! I'm approaching the end of my sophomore year in college & man is it stressful! But believe me, this is my favorite update & my absolute favorite moment of the whole trip, so it's worth the wait!
BTW, the video for this TR is complete, the link is in the Table of Contents, so check that out! :thumbsup2

ON WITH THE SHOW!

We headed over to TSM & saw that the line was 90 minutes, but luckily we had our fastpasses! WOO!
So we hopped on that & I kicked Ryan's butt, heck yeah!

We were on & off in about 25 minutes, then we saw that BUZZ & WOODY WERE OUT! YAAAAAAY!
They are two of my ALL TIME favorite characters, so of course we got right in line.
The line was out of control.
We were all the way outside of the building, but I was not going to miss them.
We were at a stand still for about 20 minutes, & it was tortuously hot out.
We thought we could wait it out since we were almost inside, but I mean we just weren't moving.
We turned around & saw the line for TSM was 45 minutes, so we just said what the heck, it's inside.
We waited in line for that, thankfully in the wonderful air conditioning.
We didn't even mind the wait because we were dripping in sweat and we were getting to cool off.

710om.jpg

711pu.jpg

Disney fun!
WOO!

So we got on & again, I kicked Ryan's butt, but his accuracy was better than mine.
Gosh I love that ride! <3

So we saw that the line for Buzz & Woody was SO much shorter.
Of course we got back in line.
THEN, GUESS WHO DECIDED TO TEXT ME!?

KELLY!

She texted me & said,
"Just passed under the sign, what park are ya'll in?!"
I just started bawling. I was so excited to see her.
Kelly is my bestfriend in the whole world & we only get to see eachother if we're lucky once a year.
This was the first time we were back in Disney together for 3 years!
INSANITY.
I told her where we were & that we were in line to meet Buzz & Woody & she said she was on her way.
I WAS SO EXCITED.
I was basically shaking with excitement.
So as we got closer to Buzz & Woody we took some necessary pictures.

712nh.jpg

713nk.jpg

714wh.jpg

THE CLLLAAAAWWWWW.

715n.jpg

No words.

716l.jpg

So we kept inching closer & closer & finally we got to the front of the line.
We were next, but then the CM asked if a Make A Wish child could go in front of me, of course I said yes.
It was actually really sweet to be able to watch.
I was tearing up.
There was a few little girls & they all looked so excited to see Buzz & Woody, it was so sweet.
They talked to them for about 10 minutes.
Then about 2 minutes before they left, I looked out the window that you can see Buzz & Woody through, &
KELLY WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE!
We were waving like crazy & I started crying again. hahah, ugh. emotional.

Then the CM came over & let us in to see Buzz & Woody.
The photopass photographer took some great pictures.
photo0057fourbysix.jpg

Ryan's excited face.

I ran right to Woody & couldn't even stop shaking.
I was meeting two of my favorite characters & my bestfriend was waiting for me outside.
So much happiness.

photo0062fourbysix.jpg

<3

Then I hugged Buzz & couldn't even take the joy I felt.
It was one of those incredibly magical moments where everything is perfect.
photo0063fourbysix.jpg

photo0064fourbysix.jpg

SO HAPPY.

photo0065fourbysix.jpg

photo0066fourbysix.jpg

Pretty sure I didn't let go of Buzz the whole time.

Then, since we had our to infinity & beyond bracelets on we obviously had to show Buzz!
He thought it was the coolest thing ever!

photo0067fourbysix.jpg

He punched Woody in the arm & pointed to our bracelets.
photo0068fourbysix.jpg

Woody crossed his arms like he was jealous, but it was so funny.
Buzz kept making hearts with his fingers saying that we loved him more.
Then Woody turned his back on us, so obviously I had to hug him again!
I love fun character interactions!

Then we gave them one last hug & I all but sprinted out of the door.
I really wish Ryan would've taken a picture of Kelly & I seeing eachother.
We basically ran right into eachother & hugged for like 5 minutes.
I was bawling hysterically & Kelly said,
"I'm so happy to see you!"
We were big blubbering messes!

This random guy that was standing with Kelly was waiting for his family to meet Buzz & Woody & when me & Ryan came out he yelled,
"SURPRISE!!!"
It made us both laugh really hard.

I was a little nervous that it was going to be awkward with us 3, & all I wanted was Ryan & Kelly to like eachother.
Kelly just walked right up to him & introduced herself & they were instantly friends.
I'm so glad that two of the most important people in my life like eachother.
They are actually really good friends & I couldn't be happier.
We had so much fun together & I can't wait for our next trip together!
I'm getting ahead of myself here, but I just felt so emotional with all of this.

After we calmed ourselves down from our reunion, Kelly asked what we were doing next & I said I didn't have a clue & she said,
"OKAY! FOLLOW ME!"

Where were we going?
Find out next!

NEXT!

AWW! This whole update was just so great! Toy Story Mania and Woody and Buzz AT THE SAME TIME! Seriously though, pure happiness and best friends/family... WHAT DISNEY IS ALL ABOUT!!! ::yes::

AWW! This whole update was just so great! Toy Story Mania and Woody and Buzz AT THE SAME TIME! Seriously though, pure happiness and best friends/family... WHAT DISNEY IS ALL ABOUT!!! ::yes::

Thank you so much! :) It is just complete happiness! I'd relive that day a thousand times over!

So I left off with Kelly leading us off into places unknown.
One thing you should know about Kelly is that she is an INCREDIBLE artist. I mean like, fantastic. I sometimes say that there is no way we share the same family because I can't draw a circle but she can draw, paint, sketch, and whatever else those artist folk do.
So being the artist that she is, maybe you already know we were going to the drawing class! YAY!
This was actually my first time ever doing this.
We got there & a class was already going on, so we just chatted it up a bit. It was so nice to be reunited with my bestfriend and have my boyfriend with me.
I can't say enough how thankful I am for those two. They keep my sane.

732r.jpg

735f.jpg

hahahahah, sorry Kel, <3

736h.jpg

So eventually after we guessed what picture they were drawing on the tv about 50 times, and when i say guess I actually mean scream.. we went to find our seats!
For some reason, we didn't sit in the actual seats, we went right up front to the seats you have to hold a board on your lap.
I didn't mind, I liked being up front.
So our teacher was talking to us because there wasn't anyone else in the class, so we waited a few minutes and then a huge group came in, sheesh.

Our teacher was going to make us guess who we were drawing as we were drawing.
Ohman,
Competitive Libby was out in full force.
Little did I know I was going to make a complete fool of myself.
We're drawing along yanno, lines and circles and what not, & for some reason I just had no clue who it was, so I began to call out every single possible character I could think of.
No, I wasn't the annoying obnoxious person, I was saying them quietly until one popped into my head that resembled the drawing.
Then out of no where I swore that it was going to be Flynn. I just had this feeling.
So I got too excited & yelled,
"OHMYGOD FLYNN! IT'S FLYNN!"
No... it wasn't Flynn...
It was Woody.
MY FAVORITE CHARACTER & I HAD NO IDEA.
& worst of all, you know who guessed it correctly.
RYAN!?!
I was too disappointed in myself to even be proud of Ryan.
UGH. IDIOT LIBBY.

Anywho, we finished up our drawings & I just so happen to glance over at Ryan & he was not drawing Woody at all.
He was drawing a Mexican wanted poster of what was supposed to be Woody.
You know what happened next?
The teacher asked who wanted to share their drawing, of course I did, cause I was so proud of myself, & so did Ryan...
So in front of all these people, Ryan's good old wanted poster was displayed. I could not stop laughing.
Of course Kelly's was fantastic. She's too much for me to handle with her artistic ability. GEEZ.
Here they all are....
718x.jpg

Kelly, Libby, Ryan.

After that was over, we headed on over towards Tower of Terror, cause Ryan was absolutely obsessed with it.
Kelly & I made a pitstop in the bathroom,
719f.jpg

& as we were walking out of the bathroom there was a CM standing there & she said,
"Do you like Belle?"
Belle is my absolute favorite princess so I basically screamed yes.
The castmember brought us into this little door that I didn't know was there & low & behold BELLE WAS THERE!
YAAAAAY!
717u.jpg

721gh.jpg

I love her so much.

So next we went to check out the wait for ToT, but it was a little too long.
We walked over to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster & saw the line was only 20 minutes, not bad.

720s.jpg

Family photo.

photo0069fourbysix.jpg

Fun times.

We asked Ryan to take our picture,
724c.jpg

& we both end up with this picture on our phones.
725w.jpg

hahahaha. ohmy.

Then this picture ended up being one of the trip favorites,
Kelly & I laughed about it for like 12 hours.
726pq.jpg

You'll never guess where we were headed.
Back to ToT.
I'm serious, Ryan is obsessed.
NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING!
SECOND FAVORITE RIDE BABY.

727j.jpg

Lineeeeee.

728i.jpg

I actually have no idea where this picture was taken, because it is so dark, but it is with the ToT line photos.. so. I DUNNO!?

729pp.jpg

Sniped.

730n.jpg

What even is this.

So we got on, then when we got off the line said 5.
What did we do? Got on again.
& then again.
& then one more time.
& THEN ONE MORE TIME.
The total count ended up being 6 times in a row.
The last time I had to buy the ride picture, it was too hilarious not to.
The time before the last time we rode it, Ryan lifted his legs up in the air & then insisted that we go on one more time to try it because you float out of the seat, he was amazed.
No one was complaining.
We got on & the whole way up Ryan was saying,
"LIFT YOUR FEET! LIFT YOUR FEET!"
We weren't even dropping, so I have no idea what the people were thinking in front of us, but I thought it was so funny.
We get on, & it was so fun, we all floated, & cried from laughter at Ryan.
Then we see this beautiful thing looking back at us.
photo0070fourbysix.jpg

I'll show you a zoomed in photo, because it is that hilarious.

734q.jpg

Ryan said he was trying to "get out", :rotfl2:

I loved it so much. It was worth the money.

We headed over to do TSM one more time, & I found this Woody hat that I loved.
731s.jpg

The line for TSM said 50 minutes, but we wanted to do it anyways, we actually walked on.
So what did we do?
The pattern for tonight.
Went right back on.

It was time for the park to close so we headed towards the front & got our picture taken real quick.
photo0072fourbysix.jpg

It makes me laugh, cause we are so awkward.

Caught the bus back to Coronado,
(Kelly was staying there too! YAY!)

We just talked for about an hour & Kelly went back to her room & I showered & got ready for bed, Ryan was passed out already.
Watched some more Stacey & called my dad.
Then eventually I fell asleep too.

This was the most perfect day ever. Looking back on it now, I can't explain the pure happiness I felt all day.

HIGHS!
-The somewhat of a sunny beginning
-MY CHURRO!<3
-Pizza Planet, duh.
-The Mayor talking to Ryan
-the guy on ToT talking to Ryan
-MEETING BUZZ & WOODY!
-KELLY GOT THERE!<3 <3 <3 <3
-Meeting Belle
-Our hilarious pictures
-Riding ToT over & over & over & OVER
-just the whole day

LOWS
-The hour that was too hot to breathe
-Ryan didn't get to see Lights! Motors! Action!

Tomorrow morning was an early one cause we had a breakfast ADR!
Can you guess where?

NEXT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter