“OHMYGOSH, I’M SOAKED” – Walt Disney World Vacation 2012 (Completed May 24, 2013!)

I'm caught up!! Your Woody and Buzz pictures are precious!!! And OMG I'm so jealous you got to meet Belle like that!! She's my favorite too!! princess: Holy Moly I can't believe how many rides you did! :thumbsup2 Good job! ToT is my absolute favorite ride, and SIX times!! :cool1: That's so fun! :goodvibes :rotfl: I love Ryan's Wanted Poster!! That's perfect! I'm off to watch the video now!! :goodvibes

OMG Your video made me cry! And laugh at the same time!! You two are precious! <3

:rotfl2: I love how Ryan kept saying his favorite thing was Tower of Terror! That's so cute! I hope my DBF has something he loves too!

I'm caught up!! Your Woody and Buzz pictures are precious!!! And OMG I'm so jealous you got to meet Belle like that!! She's my favorite too!! princess: Holy Moly I can't believe how many rides you did! :thumbsup2 Good job! ToT is my absolute favorite ride, and SIX times!! :cool1: That's so fun! :goodvibes :rotfl: I love Ryan's Wanted Poster!! That's perfect! I'm off to watch the video now!! :goodvibes

OMG Your video made me cry! And laugh at the same time!! You two are precious! <3

:rotfl2: I love how Ryan kept saying his favorite thing was Tower of Terror! That's so cute! I hope my DBF has something he loves too!

Thank you so much for reading!

I was so excited to meet all three of them! It was like the perfect meet day! :D
We all love ToT so no one was complaining :D hahah!
I cannot believe they showed the wanted picture in front of everyone. I was crying :rotfl2:

& THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THE VIDEO! :D
I'm glad you liked it, I really appreciate that.
I hope you & your DBF have so much fun, :)

The Animation Academy is so fun! It sounds like yall had a blast. WOODY!!!! I mean Woody or Eugene, can't go wrong!! :laughing:

Seriously though, what a perfect night. What a perfect day! Are the crowds really that awesome in May?!?! I have never been able to go on rides over and over! So awesome!

The Animation Academy is so fun! It sounds like yall had a blast. WOODY!!!! I mean Woody or Eugene, can't go wrong!! :laughing:

Seriously though, what a perfect night. What a perfect day! Are the crowds really that awesome in May?!?! I have never been able to go on rides over and over! So awesome!

I can't believe I had never done it before! It was so cool :D & I KNOW RIGHT!? :rotfl:

It was like the absolute most perfect night of my life probably. Without a doubt actually. They were a little crowded the first couples days, but this day like it was NO PROBLEM, Tower of Terror line was probably 20 minutes total, it was insane.

I just had half of this update typed out & my Internet shut down. UGGGGH!!!!

But hello everybody! Welcome to May! :D I decided today needed an update because.....

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD THIS MONTH! WOOOOO!

So on with the update (again),

I was awoken by a very cheerful Mickey Mouse this morning! Oh boy!
Our ADR was at 10:30, not too early so I slept in til 8. I got Ryan up around 8:30 & he got ready awfully slowly!
We headed out the door so quickly that I forgot to take our usual morning mirror pictures. MEH!

But we walked/ran to the bus stop & what do you know, our bus just pulled away.
This had really made me upset, & I actually started to cry because I was feeling overwhelmed & had that terrible feeling our vacation was coming to an end so quickly.

We waited about 20 minutes for another bus to get there & once we got on, I felt a little better.
737be.jpg

Where were we going?
739xj.jpg

Where do you think? Go ahead, take a guess.

I'll give you a hint!
741kk.jpg

We got off & headed towards the entrance to the park, however.
We didn't go in!
Instead, we started walking towards.. the monorail! WOOO! my love<3

745u.jpg

I had started cheering up a little bit more at this point.

746su.jpg

There is our destination!

We hopped aboard this baby,
747a.jpg

& made our way to,
1900 Park Fare!

Breakfast buffet baby!
We got there early, which finally erased my bad mood.
Ryan got into a discussion about West Virginia University with the CM taking our names. Turns out the CM went to WVU, but Ryan just liked the football team & that's why he had the shirt on.
But they had a nice chat & I just stood there pretending like I knew anything.

We took our complimentary picture, (which I don't have because I gave it to my dad & stepmom as a thank you gift. I know, thoughtful :P

I actually have no food pictures at all, but it is probably a good thing because we ate SOOOO much, if i saw the pictures I would have to go run a mile or 12.

Our first character was Tigger! Somehow our pictures got deleted, which made me really sad, but Tigger was nice enough to run over & take a quick one with me before he had to leave! Thanks Tigger!
750so.jpg

Everytime Tigger walked past our table he would pat me on the head. It made me laugh &completely made my day.
Next up was Pooh!

751j.jpg

752i.jpg

Then, the heavens opened up & my coffee was brought to me.
753ad.jpg

Coffee & OJ is my favorite combination EVER.
754e.jpg

uhm..
755p.jpg

Happiness.

Next up was Mary!
She is my mom's favorite & I was so excited to see her.
She was asking me all sorts of questions that I don't exactly remember, but then she said,
"Let's take a picture, shall we? DO NOT SLOUCH!"
It made me laugh pretty hard.
758m.jpg

Then. Alice came.
Ryan LOVES Alice. I mean, like loves.
However, he's never seen her movie.
When she came to our table, he was all excited & then she started talking about eating something that made her big & drinking something that made her small & Ryan said, "What?" So she started talking about Wonderland, & Ryan was completely confused. It made me laugh because he totally deserved it.
She looked at me & said,
"This boy needs some education, wouldn't you agree?"
You have no idea Alice, I'm TRYING!
760s.jpg

Apparently my picture with Alice is gone? That kind of stinks.
But after Alice, Ryan finally got into the picture taking mood.
Thanks Alice!

761et.jpg

Next was Belle! <3
I talked to her for probably 5-10 minutes, she is my favorite.
763.JPG

We were talking about books & beasts.
She said,
"Oh, is this your beast here?"
& pointed to Ryan, which only made both of us laugh hysterically.

764hc.jpg

After this, there was a little baby seated next to us dressed as Alice.
She was absolutely adorable.
Then, there were these two girls sitting on the other side of us that kept talking about how cute the baby was to eachother.
Then out of no where the one stood up & said,
"Can we take a picture with your baby?"
WHAT?!

Strange.. it was all strange.
The mother said yes & the two girls & the baby had like a photoshoot.

Ohhhh kay.

We paid & left completely stuffed.

Took a few pictures of the Grand Floridian,
765uw.jpg

768ev.jpg

769r.jpg

770wz.jpg

771q.jpg

What are you looking for?
773gz.jpg

774i.jpg

We finally left & headed back towards the monorail.
We just missed the avengorail!
775rn.jpg

But soon enough caught another one back to the Magic Kingdom to meet up with Kelly!

NEXT!

IT'S DISNEY MONTH!!! YAY!!!

Aww, the end of the vacation blues STINK. They stink to high Heaven. BUT YAY for a fun breakfast! I've never been to 1900 PF before, and I really don't know why. It always looks so fun!

Hahahah, You and Alice will get Ryan the education he needs! :thumbsup2

Wait... BELLE is at that breakfast? What? How random! But awesome!

Ryan was looking for John Stamos. Of course. Everyone looks for him at the GF. ;)

IT'S DISNEY MONTH!!! YAY!!!

Aww, the end of the vacation blues STINK. They stink to high Heaven. BUT YAY for a fun breakfast! I've never been to 1900 PF before, and I really don't know why. It always looks so fun!

Hahahah, You and Alice will get Ryan the education he needs! :thumbsup2

Wait... BELLE is at that breakfast? What? How random! But awesome!

Ryan was looking for John Stamos. Of course. Everyone looks for him at the GF. ;)

YAAAAY! DISNEY MONTH! DIS-MEET MONTH! WOOOOOOOO!

I hate getting that feeling :( it's the worst! :(
It was SOOOOO good. The food was spectacular. I totally recommend it.

I didn't know Belle was going to be there at all, I was so excited! she's my favorite :)

& DUH. of course he was.
we actually pretended to do the
'Steve!' 'DJ!' trip & fall scene :P

Oooh!! I love 1900 Park Fare!! We had dinner there one night on our last trip, and I've never had breakfast there. It looks so fun!! :goodvibes

Oooh!! I love 1900 Park Fare!! We had dinner there one night on our last trip, and I've never had breakfast there. It looks so fun!! :goodvibes

It was DELICIOUS & so much fun :) I definitely recommend it. I've never had dinner there though, have to try it out! :)

It sounds like you had an amazing trip! Can't wait to read more updates. I love when Belle sneaks up on us! The last trip we there with my husbands entire family and as we were only a few feet away from the Figment ride (the meet up spot) it was apparently an inconvenience for everyone to wait until we parked the stroller and got the baby out so they went ahead on the ride (they claim they didn't see us, I think they are full of crap, but that's another story). By the time we got my daughter out if the stroller Belle was right in our area and we were accidentally the first people in line to see her. She was amazing she was talking to my daughter and asking her about her daddy and Belle would go on about her daddy. My dd was only 15 months old at the time so she didn't have a clue what was going on but it was awesome for me and my husband. LOL. My husband raved about how into her character she was... So it turned out to be a good thing we were ditched because by the time my inlaws came out of the ride the line was huge... Karma... Haha

It sounds like you had an amazing trip! Can't wait to read more updates. I love when Belle sneaks up on us! The last trip we there with my husbands entire family and as we were only a few feet away from the Figment ride (the meet up spot) it was apparently an inconvenience for everyone to wait until we parked the stroller and got the baby out so they went ahead on the ride (they claim they didn't see us, I think they are full of crap, but that's another story). By the time we got my daughter out if the stroller Belle was right in our area and we were accidentally the first people in line to see her. She was amazing she was talking to my daughter and asking her about her daddy and Belle would go on about her daddy. My dd was only 15 months old at the time so she didn't have a clue what was going on but it was awesome for me and my husband. LOL. My husband raved about how into her character she was... So it turned out to be a good thing we were ditched because by the time my inlaws came out of the ride the line was huge... Karma... Haha

Belle is my absolute favorite :) & don't you just love great character meets? so perfect! I'm glad you had such a good experience with yours! I hope to be friends with Belle one day! unlikely but one can dream :)

24 DAYS TIL DISNEY YA'LL! WOOOOOO!
I'm going to try & finish this TR within this next week(but you never know), I can't believe it's almost over! At least a new one will be quickly on it's way! ON WITH THE UPDATE!

Ryan & I rode the monorail back to the Magic Kingdom, we went through baggage check really quick, & texted Kelly to see where she was.
While we waited for her to answer we figured we would get some PhotoPass pictures taken.
Well, ya see. It was so incredibly bright that all of them turned out terrible, but I'll share just one with ya'll so you can see my pure happiness.
photo0074fourbysix.jpg

This is my, "Boy, I love the sun shining right into my eyeballs" face.

So after 30 attempts at that picture we gave up.
Ryan started to get hot in his thick tshirt, so he asked if we could head to the bathroom, we were still waiting for Kelly at this point, so we had some time to spare.
I didn't really know what going into the bathroom would do for his hot problem?
I was waiting for about 6 minutes & started to get a little concerned, but then he walks out & he looked different, but I couldn't figure out what he did.
Turns out he just walked in, took his shirt off, & ripped the sleeves right off & threw them away. :rotfl:
I laughed so hard for like 20 minutes, & I still don't know why it was so funny.

We still hadn't heard from Kelly, so we figured we'd get some more PhotoPass pictures taken.
Well, it started out as the first one we saw. Then we decided to hit up every single photographer until we got to the castle.
So, that will basically be the rest of this update, but don't worry, I'm doing two today since this one is basically pictures.
But here you go,
Cue the slideshow of Libby & Ryan in front of the castle!
photo0077fourbysix.jpg

Bye bye sleeves.

photo0083fourbysix.jpg

photo0084fourbysix.jpg

I love this.
photo0085fourbysix.jpg

A little bit closer now.
photo0086fourbysix.jpg

(still bright out)

photo0087fourbysix.jpg

photo0088fourbysix.jpg

photo0089fourbysix.jpg

The dang crane.

photo0092fourbysix.jpg

I would actually love this picture if my face didn't look SO round.
Talk about a round face.

photo0093fourbysix.jpg

photo0095fourbysix.jpg

ROUND FACE, OMG.

I wish the pictures here would have been zoomed out a little bit, cause they would have been so cute, but oh well, next time.
They are also so hilarious. You'll see why.

photo0097fourbysix.jpg

May I direct your attention to the lady in the middle of us. :rotfl2:

photo0099fourbysix.jpg

ROUND FACE.

photo0100fourbysix.jpg

I don't like this one so much, but I had to put it up because the lady in the back is BACK!

photo0101fourbysix.jpg

I really like this one. We were just giggling because the right before we took the kissy pictures the photographer asked us if we were on our honeymoon, & when we laughed he said, "Oh no! I hope I didn't ruin a surprise engagment!" Which only made me laugh harder, (in a few years sir, he knows where to propose! :P)

photo0102fourbysix.jpg

The CM yelled, "SAY DISNEY!"
photo0103fourbysix.jpg

photo0104fourbysix.jpg

There you go guys, Libby & Ryan slideshow of castle pictures!
I would continue the update on this one, but I can't put any more pictures on this one! :D

Finally we heard from Kelly, so we headed on over towards Tomorrowland!

NEXT!

This is my second update guys, don't forget to read the one before it --> READ IT HERE!
Okay, update number 2!

We left off with us finally heading to see Kelly, however, we needed just a few more pictures in front of the castle.
778p.jpg

780tm.jpg

777mh.jpg

Okay, here we go!

We met up with Kel right in front of the TTA, so of course we had to ride it!
Kelly & I have always rode the PeopleMover together ever since we were wee little babies. I have this adorable picture of us probably 5 & 3 years old with our little heads popping up over the seats to look at one of our family members, I wish I could find it somewhere, but I can't!

824b.jpg

It was such a nice relaxing ride, we just rode through & talked to eachother about life & what not.
It made me so happy because any awkwardness that would've came between Ryan & Kelly was completely nonexistent. They were talking just as much as me & her were.
That was another moment where I felt such pure happiness, I had a lot of them on this trip.

While we were on the PeopleMover, we seen Stitch with no line AT ALL.
So we decided once we got off we would find him.
781nd.jpg

The problem was that we had no idea where he was. We were all three running around looking for him before he left.
Finally, I think Ryan spotted him by the restrooms next to Space Mountain!

782v.jpg

784v.jpg

Woooooo!

We looked over at Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin & saw it had no line, so we walked over towards that!
788g.jpg

789ei.jpg

823w.jpg

822pe.jpg

This was Ryan's first time riding, & you know what his score was!?
999,999! OF FREAKING COURSE!?

My dad is always so competitive on this ride & maxes it out every single time. So Ryan texted him saying what his score was & he ended up showing me the text he was sending him right as the picture was taken on the ride.
791q.jpg

HAHA. Ohmy.

What next?
Space Mountain of course!
but first Ryan needed to use the bathroom.
Kelly & I waited for him by taking some pictures.
821jt.jpg

795zs.jpg

Then we just sat & talked for a few minutes. It's so nice being with my bestfriend in the happiest place on Earth.
The last time I had seen Kelly was unfortunately at our Grandfather's funeral, so it was so nice to actually be together in such a happy time.
I always have so much fun with her & she is honest to God my absolute bestfriend.

We were both being a little sappy at this point saying how much we missed eachother & how glad we were to be together.

In the middle of our conversation she says,
"OHMYGOD. DID I TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED ON THE MONORAIL THIS MORNING!?"
Turns out her monorail was stopped for a good 20 minutes because a squirrel was sitting on the monorail track! HAHAHAHAH.
This made me laugh so hard that I fell on the ground clutching my stomach.
I couldn't even breathe.

Finally Ryan came out & on to Space Mountain we went.
792i.jpg

oooooooooh.

793.JPG

I love this picture so much.

794j.jpg

HAHAHA. I have no words for this picture.
This is just the beginning of our fun Space Mountain pictures.
It gets worse tomorrow.

Ryan really wanted to ride the little cars, so of course we had to let him, :)
820gw.jpg

796gf.jpg

This is one of my favorites from the whole trip. Kelly always gets the best pictures!

After that, we decided to head to the other side of the park to ride my favorite ride & my favorite ride to ride with Kelly!
SPLASH MOUNTAIN!

Kelly & I have a record of riding it over & over & over & over again, & currently we're stuck on 17.
Yes, 17.
We love it so much.

On the way however, Ryan wanted to ride Haunted Mansion.
Of course we wouldn't say no!
797ir.jpg

My mom said,
"Whatever you do, don't forget to take a picture of my Haunted Mansion!"

798co.jpg

We got off & a ghost followed us home.
But really, it followed us here.
799re.jpg

To Splash Mountain we go!

NEXT!

This is my 3rd update today so make sure you go back & read the first two! The link to the one before this is below & the link to the one before that is in the last update! Confused? Follow the links, that's all!
READ IT HERE!

Okay, here we go!

So we were headed on our way to Splash Mountain, we headed there & the ride was having some difficulties. SIGH.
We got some FP for later & went to check out BTMR!
806sq.jpg

800isn.jpg

This was our first time riding it since it opened back up a week before we got there!
The new line was pretty cool, but we had like a 10 minute wait so we didn't get to take it all in!

We got off & I saw my sign! :D
801of.jpg

We decided then we would take my picture in front of it for every Disney trip to come.
Now some of you may be like,
"What is wrong with her? Nugget Way?"
Well yah see, Ryan & I just can't call eachother by our real names, & over our relationship we've had about 1000 names for eachother,
The main ones for Ryan have been - Smelly, Smell, Melmin, Chovie, & the most recent & probably the one that will be forever is Mel. I just can't stop.
He has called me - Stinky, Stink, Stinker, Bug, Frog, Tog, Tito, Buggy, & the one most dominant one & the one that will never go away, is of course,
NUGGET or NUG!
Hence the sign.
We're a bunch of weirdos. Seriously.

But anyways.
We walked back to Splash Mountain, but it was still down.
So we decided to head over to Pirates!

DUN DA DAAAAA!
THE TITLE OF THE TRIP REPORT TIME!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

As we were headed to Pirates, Ryan said,
"Are we gonna get wet? I don't feel like walking around the rest of the night with wet pants."

Well seeing as we were going to go on Splash Mountain in a little bit, it wouldn't matter if we got wet or not.
However, you don't get wet on Pirates. Obviously.
But Kelly & I decided it would be hilarious to say you get soaked.
Ryan was very unhappy because Kelly & I just kept saying stuff like,
"Try to sit in the middle, you might not get so wet."
"Most of the boat gets soaked anyways, so it doesn't really matter."

Ryan got "the prize" as we started calling it, because we had literally gotten it SOOO many times.
802vg.jpg

We got on & Ryan just kept saying how he didn't want to get wet.

We got to the little drop & Kelly & I started SCREAAAAMING.
We kept saying,
"HERE WE GO! COVER YOUR PHONE! WE'RE GETTING SOAKED!"

We went down the baby hill & obviously came off bone dry.
Ryan was so confused & just looked at us.
Then, at the same exact time Kelly & I screamed,
"OHMYGOSH! I'M SOAKED!"
We howled with laughter for basically the rest of the ride & kept saying it over & over again.
We were in tears, & our stomachs were in so much pain from laughing.
Ryan was not amused. :rotfl2::rotfl:

Ohmy, can't stop laughing.

After we tried Splash Mountain ONE MORE TIME.
& THANK THE LORD.
It was running!
We got in line & it was literally a walk on. What perfect timing.
The CM asked us if we wanted to sit together, of course!!
So we smushed ourselves in the log & i really mean SMUSHED.
We couldn't move if we tried.
804r.jpg

805nu.jpg

Our FP time was ready right after we got off, so we got right back in line!
807q.jpg

808ev.jpg

We smushed on again, however the CM gave us two rows.
So the row behind us ended up being empty because they didn't think we would ride together. OHWELL.
809rx.jpg

This resulted in one of my favorite ride pictures OF ALL TIME.
photo0105fourbysix.jpg

I loved it so much. Seriously.

We got off & Kelly saw this shirt,
810du.jpg

Which obviously made us laugh hysterically because
"OHMYGOSH! I'M SOAKED!"

Took some pictures in front of our favorite ride...
811z.jpg

813pu.jpg

Our life, in a picture.

815c.jpg

We were on our way towards the castle, & we had a little bit of time before the fireworks, so we decided on one more ride on Space Mountain!

817g.jpg

Well, we got in line that said 25 minutes. WHICH WAS NOT TRUE.
I can't remember exactly how long it was, but I do know that we missed Wishes. I WAS NOT HAPPY. At all. I'm mad just thinking about it.

At least we had a really enjoyable time on Space Mountain,
this is our signature pose we have done for EVER.
photo0106fourbysix.jpg

After we got off, the park was closed.
We headed towards Main Street, just casually taking a nice stroll & enjoying life.

Our bus was waiting for us when we got to the bus stop, so we hopped right on.
826g.jpg

Favorite people in the world<3

We headed back to the hotel & talked for a little bit before Kel went back to her room & we took showers & called our family, then we were out.
It was a busy day tomorrow, because it was our last full day at Disney...
I can't even believe it.

Highs of the day!
-Our delicious breakfast
-Characters!
-Seeing the Grand Floridian
-All our PP pictures
-just enjoying our time together
-"OHMYGOSH! I'M SOAKED!"

Lows of the day!
-Rushing out the door
-Splash being down for a while
-MISSING WISHES.
-Tomorrow being our last full day</3

NEXT!

I love your photopass pictures! Hahha what better way to kill the time? That lady, oh my goodness. She knew what she was doing.

Aww, what a fun day! I'm glad you got some happy cousin and boyfriend time at the best place ever!!!

Hahahha I love your title explanation! Ya wanna know something REAL funny? One time I DID get wet on Pirates. Like, Pirates water got IN MY MOUTH. And all over me. It's pretty hilarious to think about.

YAY SPLASH!!! Booooooo missing Wishes. BOOOOO tomorrow being the last full day. But again, YAY SPLASH!!!!

I love your photopass pictures! Hahha what better way to kill the time? That lady, oh my goodness. She knew what she was doing.

Aww, what a fun day! I'm glad you got some happy cousin and boyfriend time at the best place ever!!!

Hahahha I love your title explanation! Ya wanna know something REAL funny? One time I DID get wet on Pirates. Like, Pirates water got IN MY MOUTH. And all over me. It's pretty hilarious to think about.

YAY SPLASH!!! Booooooo missing Wishes. BOOOOO tomorrow being the last full day. But again, YAY SPLASH!!!!

Thank you! I was happy we got so many! :D & I KNOW! she was completely photo bombing us! hahah! :D

That is so funny! When we rode it the next day, I got splashed by one of the cannon ball explosions, but only a few droplets! hahah :rotfl:

hahah, YAY, BOO, BOO, YAY! :P

omg Belle was at the 1900 breakfast? That's different I've never seen her there,OKay its officially time to book that again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!