Where Pixie-Dusted Birthday Dreams Come True! A July Trip Report! PTR Link! Pg. 116

LOL!! What a great update!!!! I love that Charles got a haircut at the Main Street Barber!! That is so awesome!! And the pictures are priceless!!!

I'm so going to get an iced cappucino when I go in January!!! YUMMY!!

Can't wait to hear about your date at CP!

We just love Main Street Bakery
panach28.gif

Love your DH's haircut. :goodvibes

I think they should have given him first haircut ears....:laughing:
:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: good One! Not sure why Charles decided he suddenly needed a hair cut, but what they hey! I bet he looked great when they were done!!!!!

Nice Friday night update. Now you can get up and go grocery shopping and be back in time to cook breakfast. :laughing:

Who knew that all it would take to get Charles to be a Disney lover would be a hair cut??!! :laughing:

Finally it was time for the super fun morning show!

There's a show?!?!?!? :eek:

I had to do that for Brook. ;)

158-1.jpg

157-1.jpg

I think Naveen was looking for you, MeMom! ;)

Clearly he was scanning the crowds for a certain someone. ::yes::

Yes, he wanted a haircut in the Magic Kingdom!

When he announced he wanted a haircut he said, “You gave me the idea when you said there was a barber shop on Main Street.”

No denying it now; he is coming over to the Disney side. :thumbsup2

I'll be ready to see my pal, Eeyore :eeyore: and his buds pooh: :tigger:....and their breakfast....whenever you are ready. :)

:rotfl: Love Charles' MK haircut photos!
Charles is becoming quite the Disney fan. Will he write the next ptr/tr???

Yeah for Magic Kingdom Rope Drop. Good for Connor for tackling the coasters. And yeah for Main Street Fun--Barbershop and Bakery. We love the bakery too. How long was your wait at the barber? I am always too scared that we will have to wait forever.

Jackie, that is one of the best stories ever. I just have to say it is TOOO funny that he actually got his hair cut THERE! I love it. And I LOVE that you are having Crystal Palace BRUNCH!!!! :yay:

Can't wait to eat! :laughing:

OH! And I agree with WigD -- Charles should have gotten his ears!!! :rotfl:

Taking notes here.
Food and Wine and then suggest a haircut.:thumbsup2

I agree first haircut ears would have been the icing on the cake. :earsboy:

Charles getting a haircut on Main St has to be one of the best things I have read in a TR. So fun!!!

What a great start to the day! Glad Connor is enjoying all of the roller coaster and Charles got a haircut in at MK????? The pictures were great and glad he was having such a great trip. Looking forward to see how the rest of the day went.

I remember laughing out loud when you texted me the picture of Charles getting his haircut!! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

See, Marc on the other hand, made sure to get his haircut right before we left for our trip to Disney because he didn't want to get his haircut on Main St even though I told him Charles did it. :rotfl2:

I love that Charles got his haircut at the MK!! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to see pictures from Crystal Palace... I miss it... Hopefull we'll keep our breakfast ADR in March.

LOL!! What a great update!!!! I love that Charles got a haircut at the Main Street Barber!! That is so awesome!! And the pictures are priceless!!!

I was laughing the entire time.

I'm so going to get an iced cappucino when I go in January!!! YUMMY!!

They are so good. We had to get them in every park we visited.

Can't wait to hear about your date at CP!

Lots of fun!

great update Jackie...I love the "first" haircut story for Charles...to funny!

He was so funny insisting he wanted his haircut there.

We just love Main Street Bakery
panach28.gif

Love your DH's haircut. :goodvibes

Next time we will be going to the Bakery hungry, so we can sample some of the food.

:thumbsup2 Good Choice!!! :thumbsup2

No left-hand tunnel bad luck for us -- with Charles not liking Magic Kingdom all that much, I had to cover all our bases. LOL!

I think they should have given him first haircut ears....:laughing:

:lmao: How perfect would that have been!?

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: good One! Not sure why Charles decided he suddenly needed a hair cut, but what they hey! I bet he looked great when they were done!!!!!

His hair is so thick, and the weather was so hot, I know it was bugging him. I have pictures of the finished product in the next update.

Nice Friday night update. Now you can get up and go grocery shopping and be back in time to cook breakfast. :laughing:

:lmao: Only instead I slept until almost nine! I guess I was a bit tired.

Who knew that all it would take to get Charles to be a Disney lover would be a hair cut??!! :laughing:

:lmao: I know, right? I never would have guessed that one!

:rotfl: Poor Brook!

Clearly he was scanning the crowds for a certain someone. ::yes::

Exactly! He was hoping you had come back! :laughing:

No denying it now; he is coming over to the Disney side. :thumbsup2

Let's hope he stays on the Disney side for awhile! ;)

I'll be ready to see my pal, Eeyore :eeyore: and his buds pooh: :tigger:....and their breakfast....whenever you are ready. :)

I was loading those pictures into Photobucket last night! :goodvibes

:rotfl: Love Charles' MK haircut photos!
Charles is becoming quite the Disney fan. Will he write the next ptr/tr???

Baby steps, Jen! Baby steps! :rotfl:

Yeah for Magic Kingdom Rope Drop. Good for Connor for tackling the coasters. And yeah for Main Street Fun--Barbershop and Bakery. We love the bakery too. How long was your wait at the barber? I am always too scared that we will have to wait forever.

We didn't have to wait long at all. We basically walked in, and Charles was able to sit down in a chair almost immediately. It was early in the morning, and everyone else was probably tackling Fantasyland rides. :rolleyes:

Jackie, that is one of the best stories ever. I just have to say it is TOOO funny that he actually got his hair cut THERE! I love it. And I LOVE that you are having Crystal Palace BRUNCH!!!! :yay:

Can't wait to eat! :laughing:

OH! And I agree with WigD -- Charles should have gotten his ears!!! :rotfl:

I was laughing so hard over Charles getting his haircut there. It was certainly something we had never done before. I tried to get him to do the pixie dust afterwards, but he would have none of that. :laughing:

Our brunch was perfect! You have definitely converted me to the mid-morning breakfast idea! :thumbsup2

Taking notes here.
Food and Wine and then suggest a haircut.:thumbsup2

I agree first haircut ears would have been the icing on the cake. :earsboy:

Surefire winners! :laughing: First haircut ears would have been hysterical!

Charles getting a haircut on Main St has to be one of the best things I have read in a TR. So fun!!!

Thanks! It was so funny to me because Charles has been so anti-Disney most of our lives together, and then suddenly on this trip he pulls out the, "I want a haircut at the Magic Kingdom." So out of character for him. :laughing:

What a great start to the day! Glad Connor is enjoying all of the roller coaster and Charles got a haircut in at MK????? The pictures were great and glad he was having such a great trip. Looking forward to see how the rest of the day went.

Connor turned into another fearless thrill rider on this trip. He wanted to ride them all! Charles getting his haircut is one of my favorite memories of the trip! The rest of the day was just as fun!

I remember laughing out loud when you texted me the picture of Charles getting his haircut!! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

I knew you would appreciate it having been around to read all about Charles' less-than-stellar behavior on previous trips! :rotfl:

See, Marc on the other hand, made sure to get his haircut right before we left for our trip to Disney because he didn't want to get his haircut on Main St even though I told him Charles did it. :rotfl2:

That cracks me up about Marc! He could have even had pixie dust sprinkled in his hair if he had waited. I am sure his barber in Massachusetts doesn't have Mickey confetti that he sprinkles on afterwards. :lmao:

I love that Charles got his haircut at the MK!! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to see pictures from Crystal Palace... I miss it... Hopefull we'll keep our breakfast ADR in March.

Charles was such a good sport on this trip -- he was so full of ideas of what he wanted to do!

Crystal Palace was delicious, and it is such a pretty setting!

:rotfl2: It so just figures the one time we pull our rear ends out of the hotel on time that they don't do the show, doesn't it?!?! :goodvibes

Great update CP! Charles is SO HOOKED, isn't he?!?!?! Did he get pixie dust or colored hair gel? :laughing: How was the iced coffee from the Bakery? We just bought the teeny pre-packaged one there, but I got a very tasty iced mocha over in DHS, I'm wondering if it's the same....I hope so!

Glad to hear Connor liked Space Mountain!!! :yay:

Waiting for rope drops wasn't always pleasant with my family either. lol! Patience isn't easy, especially in Disney I guess. Oh well, at least you made it through Jackie!

The haircut story is so, so funny. Husbands have a "special" way of listening, don't they? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter