Where Pixie-Dusted Birthday Dreams Come True! A July Trip Report! PTR Link! Pg. 116

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Charleston Princess, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Native NYer

Native NYer DIS Veteran

Hi Jackie!

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the snow.
    We're in the middle of a blizzard and it's a mess outside.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jenjolt

jenjolt Loves All Things Disney!

Hope you had a great holiday!!!!! Enjoy the white Christmas!

4. oOJulieOo

oOJulieOo Mouseketeer

Joining in! :banana:

5. Shaniyah

Shaniyah Mouseketeer

I just loved your TR. I have been hooked since Zebra Domes.. I can't wait until the next one is up and running.

6. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

And now you have to rethink your dates! :(

The girls would love the beach! Of course, I am always partial to the Atlantic Ocean beaches since that's where I grew up. :goodvibes

Hopefully you will need a Disney fix sometime in the first half of 2011!

I think Charles embracing Disney for really the first time ever was my favorite part of the trip!

Thank you for reading, Leslie! I have a new PTR ready to go!

Yes, I agree -- dreaming of Disney will help me get through the cold winter months.

Thanks, Doreen! I am very excited about meeting you in May!

Thanks, Jen! I think I would celebrate every birthday at Disney if we could!

Hi, Happydog! Yes, your tips were awesome!!! I loved being able to say, "Happydog says..." :laughing: We will be putting all those tips to use again, I can assure you! I understand only too well about the travel budget. One day we will have to meet up and "party" at Disney together!

Charles coming around was so wonderful! It really made the trip so much more fun!

Thank you, Jill! It was hard choosing only some pictures for the recap!

Thanks, Jill! I had fun putting it together.

7. Charleston Princess

Thank you! I am getting ready to post the PTR this morning!

Thank you, Mary Ellen! Merry Christmas to you, too!

Thanks for reading it, Cat!

Thank you! Steal away! :goodvibes

Ah, congratulations to your nephews! We are brainwashing Connor to attend GA Tech! We even bought him a Yellow Jackets shirt for Christmas! LOL! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Sheree! It took a lot of thinking and brainstorming to come up with my title, but I think I really like it. :laughing:

Merry Christmas Heidi!

Hi, Pat! We stayed at CSR (before the refurb) in 2008 and really liked it! I am looking forward to being at the pyramid pool again! LOL!

Planning Disney trips is so much fun, isn't it, Katie?

Merry Christmas, Jen! The PTR is about to start...;)

8. Charleston Princess

You make me want to head down to Disney right now, MeMom! LOL!

Thanks, Julie! Merry Christmas to you, too! I will send you a PM with my "real name" so you can friend me on FB!

Thanks, Doris! Merry Christmas to you, too! We did have a wonderful Christmas, and the snow didn't make things too rough here in Atlanta. Not like the ice last week.

Thanks, Michelle! I am so glad you were reading along! Merry Christmas to you, too!

Merry Christmas to you, too! Did you see any snow in South Carolina?

We did get our white Christmas! So exciting! The kids and Charles had a great time making snowmen and pelting each other with snowballs. I had the camera so escaped the worst of the snowballs. LOL!

Thanks, ME! Hope Santa was good to everyone at your house!

Happy Holidays to you, too! I feel like I am finally managing to catch up on sleep. LOL!

Merry Christmas, Pat!

Merry Christmas, Kerri Lee! Thank you! The PTR is starting very, very soon! :thumbsup2

9. Charleston Princess

:lmao: Yes, Charles was shamelessly bearing a Mickey sticker. Maybe next trip we can manage some Mouse ears for him!

The PTR is starting soon -- a veritable geek-fest of Star Wars allusions. LOL!

We are! We are! I can't believe it is still on the ground! :laughing:

Hi, Rosie! Happy New Year to you, too! We had a great Christmas -- how about you?

We did! We did! Charles even gave me Disney stuff! He's finally learning! :laughing:

Stay inside and stay warm, Jen! I was watching the blizzard yesterday on the Weather Channel! Crazy!

We did, Jen! Thanks! Can you believe the snow is still on the ground here???

Hi, Julie! :yay:

Ah, thank you so much!!! The new PTR is starting soon!

10. Charleston Princess

11. julezdisney

julezdisney Boo to the b!

That's awesome! :goodvibes

12. julezdisney

julezdisney Boo to the b!

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::laughing:

for real... L-O-L

13. eandesmom

eandesmom I'm with Beast

I actually made it over, in time to get caught up, to have it end!

Sigh. Such has been the last 6 weeks of my life!

What a great trip. I love love love your summary and oh oh oh feel the pain of those teenage girl "moment's!" so exited that we get to go straight into a PTR!

14. jillyb

jillyb DIS Veteran

I had to read this 3 times before I realized you weren't talking to me both times! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

15. Charleston Princess

We had a lot of fun!

One of those moments that will go down in vacation history, I am sure. :laughing:

Hi, Cynthia! I totally understand the craziness of the past six weeks. It went by in a blur -- in fact, the library told me I had a book that was due on December 7 which I was convinced I had renewed only to realize after I pitched a diva fit that they were right -- I had never renewed it. :rolleyes:

Teenage girl moments are something else! :scared1:

:lmao: You're too funny! I would have done the same thing!

16. If U Had Wings

If U Had Wings DIS Veteran

I really loved your trip report! I'm glad that you all had such a wonderful time!!

17. Charleston Princess

Thanks, Crissy! It was such a great trip that it will be a hard act to follow!

18. kschafer

kschafer DIS Veteran

Hey Jackie, I finally got back here to finish your TR. Loved your recap!! I actually made me tear up a bit, I loved my grown-ups only trip last spring but I am ready to return now with the boys

Glad it was your best trip ever!!

19. Charleston Princess

Thanks, Katie! I know what you mean -- we loved our couples trip in October 2009, but going with the kids adds so much more -- sometimes not so good, but overall wonderful!

I am actually a tad bit worried about this next trip -- it will be hard to top the summer trip!